Onew wins his girl!

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

The next morning, Jonghyun woke up with eyebags and puffy eyes, just the same as Onew.

"Woah! What happened to both of you!" Minho shrieked.

"I was thinking of Luna. Being in love is so frustrating!" Onew sighed.

"Woah Onew hyung you didn't sleep because of her? So romantic!" Taemin giggled.

"Pfft." onew spat and hit his maknae's head.

"Then what about you Yeobo? Why didn't you sleep last night?" Key asked.

*I was worrying for a certain somebody* Jonghyun glanced at Seo Eun who was fawning over the waffles.

"I just.. couldn't sleep. Yeah. Its like insomnia oh! Its like insomnia oh!" Jonghyun started singing.

"Shut it!" Key whacked Jonghyun's head. "Both of you hyungs are so troublesome. Now I have to lend you my AWESOME eye cream. Better don't use too much! It was VERY.. i mean EXTREMELY expensive."

Key scooted off to find his marvellous eye cream.

Jonghyun signalled for Seo Eun and he went into his room.

"Whassup yo!" Seo Eun acted cool.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes but smiled. "Yesterday you told me about Jaejoong. But you didn't tell me about how the Luna investigation went!"

"Oh ya!" Seo Eun exclaimed and she proceeded recounting every single detail. "I'm sure she likes him!"

Jonghyun smiled in delight. Now it was his hyung's turn to be happy in love.

"Thanks Seo Eun. you're a big help!" Jonghyun smiled. Seo Eun blushed and was suddenly interested in.. the wall.

"Hyung!" Jonghyun ran out.

"Whaa??" Onew asked with his eyes half opened.

"LUNA LIKES YOU!! I'm 100% sure!" Jonghyun screamed.

"WHAT??!" The rest of SHINee screamed back.

"How did you know?" Onew asked.

"I have my ways." Jonghyun smirked. "now all that's left between you and her, is your confession."

-----------------------------

"Luna ah, you must be hungry. Here's a sandwich." Onew smiled.

"Thanks Onew Oppa!" Luna chirped.

Onew walked away quickly.

*Even his back view is so good looking. sheesh..*

Luna opened her box of sandwiches and found a note stuck inside.

Please come to the lake at 9pm tonight. I have something to tell you.

-Onew

Luna scratched her head confusedly, and continued with her work. At 8.50pm, she left her house and proceeded to the lake. there she saw the back view of the one she dearly loved.

"Onew Oppa." She called softly.

"Luna ah!" he smiled. "You're here!"

"What do you want to tell me Oppa?" she asked.

"Luna," Onew said, staring into her large mesmerising eyes."I always wanted to tell you that I love you. The moment my eyes set on you, I knew you were the one. I loved your smile, your voice, and the twinkle in your eyes. Will you be my girlfriend?"

With that, he pulled a large bouquet of flowers from behind.

"Oppa.." Luna gasped with tears in her eyes. "I can't believe it!"

"You better believe it! If not you're going to be living in a dream for the rest of your life!" Onew laughed and tapped her nose. "So will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes.. yes. YES!!" Luna exclaimed and swung her arms over Onew's neck, giving him a hug.

"I'm so happy!" she smiled.

"You have no idea." Onew replied, staring into her eyes.

Their heads leaned towards each other as their shared their first kiss.