I'm glad you're still here

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Jonghyun gave a huge sigh and sat down on his bed after 4 hours. He glanced at the clock.

3.23am

*Damn! Why isn't Seo Eun home yet? Is following Luna so difficult?*

Jonghyun decided to rest and laid down into a sleeping position.

*Why is she so late? Don't tell me?! Somethig bad happened to her?!*

Jonghyun flew up from his lying position into a sitting one.

*Oh my gawd Seo Eun!!!! Oh wait. jonghyu. How can you forget Seo Eun's a ghost!!! Nothing will happen to her..*

Jonghyun laid back into his lying position again.

*Relax Jonghyun. Chill*

Jonghyun closed his eyes and tried to count sheeps to sleep.

One sheep.

Two sheep.

Three sheep.

Four-

*ARGH where is that Seo Eun! Where would she go? Unless...*

Jonghyun gasped.

*She went to Jaejoong!! Damn it!*

Jonghyun flew up into a standing position and began paint the room again.

*Damn Jaejoong. Stupid Jaejoong. Jaejoong..*

"Aish.." Jonghyun Grumbled.

Suddenly, a tired looking Seo Eun drifted into the room.

"SEO EUN!!" Jonghyun screamed.

"Shh!" Seo Eun whispered. "The others are still sleeping!"

Jonghyu put a finger to his lips and pretended to zip his mouth.

"Yah Seo Eun ah, why did it take you so long to get back! You went off with Luna at 9pm and now it's already 3!" Jonghyun asked.

Seo Eun sighed and sat down on the bed, with Jonghyun sitting next beside her.

"I saw Yuri." she whispered.

"Yuri?" Jonghyun asked scratching his head. "Who is- OMG YURI? Jaejoong's girlfriend??"

Seo Eun nodded her head and proceeded to tell him the whole story.

"You mean she didn't remember Jaejoong at all?" Jonghyun asked.

"Yeah." Seo Eun nodded sadly.

"Wow that's really sad." Jonghyun sniffed even though he didn't exactly adore Jaejoong.

"When you say she disappeared, is it really true she won't appear ever again?" Jonghyun asked.

"Yeah I guess so." Seo Eun shrugged. "she said she wanted to go to the place where all ghosts go to. Maybe it's heaven."

Jonghyun nodded his head in understanding. "But why do you think she just went off now?"

Seo Eun froze in deep thought and answers Jonghyun a while later. "I think, maybe she is only able to go if everyone she knew in her past life is able to let go of her death, then she'll be able to go."

Jonghyun sighed.

It was rather sad to hear all this. Even though he didn't like Jaejoong it still sounded really sad to him.

Suddenly something came to his mind.

"Then..." Jonghyun said, staring into Seo Eun's eyes. "Does that mean that there are some people still not getting over your death, that's why you're still here?"

Seo Eun's eyes widened in surprise. It was the first time sh had ever thought of it that way.

Yea, it means that there are still people who are still unable to let her go.

But this means that in her past life, Seo Eun had been loved.

This realization makes her feel wanted. And it makes her happy.

"I never thought of it this way." Seo Eun breathed. "By thinking this way makes it feel different. In a good way."

Jonghyun gazed at Seo Eun and smiled.

*No matter what, im just glad that you're still here with me.*