Yuri

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Seo Eun stood there utterly shocked. There was the face of the girl in the photo in Jaejoong's wallet. The photo that will cause Jaejoong to tear no matter when he saw it.

*I must bring her to Jaejoong!*

Seo Eun flew as fast as she could, calling out," Yuri sshi! Yuri sshi!"

The elegant ghost in front gave no response. Seo Eun flew with all her might and overtook Yuri, blocking her way with her hands spread out wide.

"Yuri sshi!" she panted.

"Huh? Are you talking to me?" Yuri asked, surprised.

"Yeah. Do you see any other Yuri-s around?" Seo Eun asked sacarstically.

"But I'm not Yuri!" she protested.

*What?* Seo Eun gasped in shock. It was impossible. This girl had an exact same face as the girl Jaejoong loved. Then she remembered.

Ghosts don't remember what happened to them in their previous lives. Just like me. She probably doesn't remember her name.

"You are Yuri." Seo Eun said gently. "I know your boyfriend. And he loves you a lot. He wants to see you. Can you please come with me? Please let him meet you. I know you don't remember him, but it's cruel for him to not see you when he is missing you day and night."

Yuri hesitated. "I'll trust you then. Take me to my past life's boyfriend."

Seo Eun smiled and led the way.

*I wonder how Jaejoong Oppa will feel if he knows that his girlfriend doesn't remember him anymore..*

---------------------------

"Jaejoong.." Seo Eun called to the sleeping man softly.

"Huh?" Jaejoong rubbed his eyes gently. "Oh Seo Eun! What are you doing here? Aren't you with Jonghyun?"

"Jaejoong, I have someone important you have to meet." Seo Eun breathed.

Jaejoong tilted his head in confusion, completely unaware of the situation. Then Yuri entered from one of the walls and Jaejoong's eyes grew wide with understanding and shock.

"Yuri.." he breathed.

Yuri backed away uncomfortably.

"I missed you so much Yuri! Don't you know how terrible I felt when you died?" Jaejoong cried, tears flowing freely down his cheeks.

He reached out to carcass yuri's cheek, but the latter backed away.

"What's wrong Yuri?" he asked in confusion.

"Jaejoong." Seo Eun called soffly. "She can't remember you. Ghosts aren't able to remember their past lives. She doesn't even remember her name was Yuri."

Jaejoong stared back in disbelief.

*She doesn't remember?*

What became of those precious memories that they've shared together? Those days when he'll wait in the rain with an umbrella at the bus stop because he knows she won't remember to bring one. Those days that they stayed at home for a movie marathon, and Yuri would be too tired, falling asleep, and Jaejoong sneaking a kiss on her forehead. Those days that Yuri would try to study and Jaejoong would try to distract her by kissing her neck, nibbling and , till she couldn't take it anymore and she gave up on studying altogether. Those were the days that they've spent together. Those were all that was left of their love. It was the only proof that they had ever fallen in love with each other.

And now, she forgot them all?

Jaejoong collapsed on the ground shaking his head, tears flowing uncontrollably.

"This can't be happening! Yuri! Please tell me you remember me!" Jaejoong begged.

Yuri took a step forward.

"I'm sorry. I really can't remember. I can't tell you I missed you; that I love you; that I want to be by your side. Cause it would all be untrue. It would be the same as telling that to a stranger. But if it's true I was your girlfriend once, I want to thank you for loving me so deeply."

"I DON'T WANT THANKS DAMMIT!" Jaejoong screamed.

"I'm sorry." Yuri choked, tears coming out of her eyes too. "I don't remember. But Jaejoong sshi, everyone has to face death. Please let me go. I won't be able to rest in peace and go to the place where all ghosts go to. There's no point hanging on."

Jaejoong looked at Yuri through his tears.

"Am I really holding you back?" he choked.

Yuri nodded.

"Then Yuri, because I love you, I let you go." Jaejoong breathed, blinking back tears.

"Thanks Jaejoong." Yuri smiled and she disappeared from the surface of the earth forever.