Seo Eun the stalker! Again!

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

"Jonghyun ah, is that her?" Seo Eun pointed to Luna who was putting on make up for the currently blushing extremely profusely Onew.

Jonghyun nodded.

Seo Eun signalled an okay sign to Jonghyun and flew towards Luna.

"It's done Onew Oppa!" Luna called.

Onew snapped out of his staring trance and jumped of the chair.

"Thank you so much Luna!" Onew said.

"It's nothing, it's just my job and passion." Luna said.

*Wow Onew does really like her! How I wish Jonghyun would like me like that too!*

----------------------

"Onew Oppa!" Luna called out.

Onew rushes over.

"Here's a chicken pie I baked on return for the sandwich you gave me yesterday!" she smiled. "I heard you like chicken so I made this. Hope you'll like it!"

"Thanks so much! I love it!" Onew shouted.

*Yeah! She made the pie especially for Onew! She likes him! 70 percent chance!*

Seo Eun followed Luna into the backstage. Luna spotted one of the crops production workers resting there.

"Taecyeon Oppa! Why aren't you going for lunch?" she asked.

"No money." Taecyeon shrugged.

"Here Oppa," Luna dug out the other chicken pie from her bag. "I'm full. You can have this."

"Thanks Luna." Taecyeon smiled.

*Oh. She's good to other guys too. probability of her liking Onew.. 50 percent*

The photo shoot ended and Seo Eun followed Luna back to her home.

Luna went into her house, put down her things and went to shower. Seo Eun saw the chance and decided to look around.

The house was a small apartment, but it was neat and tidy, with a sense of modern contemporary style. Everything was kept neatly, including the high stack of reference books on make up in the corner. Seo eun was highly impressed by the hygiene of this girl, because she could never be like that had she been alive.

Then, seo Eun saw it. Luna's diary.

Seo Eun flipped to one of the recent entries.

30 march, wednesday

Today was such a tiring day. We started work at 6 in the morning without breakfast until our lunch at noon. Then we continued our work until 8pm without rest. I never knew being a make up artist was so difficult. But luckily, there was Onew Oppa there. He's the reason why I'm happy there. He's so nice and caring, he'll be a great boyfriend. If there was anything bad about him, it was how he managed to just make my heart speed everytime I see him.

31 march thursday

Today Ms Kim from JYP entertainment came to poach me over to their company. To tell you the truth, I had thought of changing jobs before. The employee's benefits at SM is so pathetic. And Ms Kim was willing to pay me more than 50 percent more than my current salary. It was so tempting.

But I rejected her. I can't bear thinking leaving Onew Oppa. Its the only way I can stay by Onew Oppa. So I don't regret any of it.

2 march saturday

Today Onew Oppa bought me another sandwich. He's so considerate even though I'm just a lowly makeup artist. He knows when I am hungry and tired. I really like that he is so caring towards me. But I don't know if he likes me back. He gives me food and drinks, but isn't that whar oppas give their dongsaengs? I don't know if he likes me or not.

How I wish Onew Oppa will confess to me under the moonlight, beside a river, and then he'll sing to me in his charming voice of his. Then we will kiss under the stars...

Seo Eun smiled in triumph. Onew is so going to thank her for this!

Or maybe not. Since he doesn't know she exists. So maybe Jonghyun is going to thank her!

Seo Eun flew out of the house, eager to tell her findings to Jonghyun. Just then, she spotted another ghost.

Believe me, there were many other ghosts around. Some scary looking, some looking lost and scared. Seo Eun never really paid attention to other ghosts since she moved in with Jonghyun. But this ghost caught her attention. This ghost, so blindingly beautiful, though looking lost, was so charming and elegant. Her face was seemed so familiar to Seo Eun.

Then it came to her.

*That.. That's Yuri! Jaejoong's dead girlfriend!*