Jonghyun Gets Angry

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Jonghyun woke up the next morning with a fever again.

*I'm sick again? Where's that stupid ghost! I let her stay here she should at least hug me till I fully recover.. Aish..*

Jonghyun stumbled to the dining room to see the rest of the members preparing to go.

"Ya Yeobo you're up!" Key cheered.

"Hyung! You're burning up again!!" Taemin said as he felt jonghyun's forehead.

"MWO? I thought you were better already! Yeobo!" Key fussed and brought out the medicine.

"Since you're still sick, I'll ask manager Hyung to spare you from the schedules.. Stay home and rest!" Onew said.

Together, the rest of SHINee went out. Jonghyun sat at the table and looked around.

"Yah Seo Eun! Mu Seo Eun! Eodi ga? (where did you go?)" Jonghyun asked.

Silence..

*Aish that stupid ghost. She's staying here she could at least notify me when she goes out.. I wonder where she went??*

Just then, Seo Eun came flying through the wall.

"Ah? Jonghyun ah! You're awake??" She asked, oblivious to jonghyun's black face.

"Are you still sick?" she asked, placing her hand on his forehead. "Omo! You're still burning up! I'm sorry I didn't stay with you last night! If not you'll not be sick now.."

Jonghyun glared at the table.

"Jonghyun?" Seo Eun waved her hands in front of Jonghyun.

Seo Eun stared at Jonghyun, utterly confused. *could it be that he can't see me any more?*

Seo Eun wanted to start crying when..

"YAH you stupid ghost! You could've told me you were going out! You're living with me now you should at least have the courtesy of telling me where you were going!" Jonghyun roared.

Seo Eun blinked.

"YES Omg I thought you couldn't see me anymore!!" Seo Eun burst and hugged Jonghyun.

"Yah.. You're cold.." Jonghyun smiled.

"I'm sorry.." Seo Eun said hurriedly and clambered back. "I'm just used to being alone. I didn't have to tell anybody where I was going before. I promise I'll tell you next time okay?" she asked, her eyes shining.

"Alright.." Jonghyun replied gruffly, trying not to look into her eyes. "Anyway where did you go?"

"I followed SeKyung!!" Seo Eun declared.

"MWO?" Jonghyun shrieked. "How can you do that? It's against human rights!!"

"But I'm not a human!" Seo Eun protested. "Anyway don't you wanna know what she's busy with?"

Jonghyun stayed silent.

"Hah you do!" Seo Eun clapped. "Anyway when she came out of your dorm, she went with Rain to--"

"Rain?" Jonghyun gasped. "How did you know it was rain?"

Seo Eun pointed at the magazine with rain as the cover model.

"Oh. Okay continue." Jonghyun said.

"Any way she got onto his car and they went to Seoul hotel and they went into a suite. I dared not go in so I stayed outside. Then I heard groans and moans coming from inside--"

Jonghyun's face started growing green.

"-- and I heard SeKyung screaming "Rain Oppa!" "Seo Eun described. "I think your girlfriend is quarreling with Rain. Jonghyun you should--"

"SHUT UP!" Jonghyun roared.

Seo Eun looked at him in surprise. If she had a beating heart, it would have stopped.

"How dare you accuse SeKyung of cheating on me?" he screamed.

"But I didn't." Seo Eun breathed. "I said they were quarreling and--"

"You don't even know SeKyung! How can you say that!" Jonghyun continued.

"I.. I really didn't.." Seo Eun tried explaining.

"I didn't know you were so evil! Why did you fabricate such stories?" Jonghyun roared. "I regret letting you stay here!"

With that, he stormed into his room.

*But I really didn't.* Seo Eun cried, tears flowing down her cheeks
.