SeKyung's secret

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Key went into Jonghyun's room with medicine after returning from his schedules.

"Hey yeobo. Wakey wakey! Time for medicine!" he called.

Jonghyun opened his eyes tiredly.

Key put his hands on Jonghyun's forehead.

"Omo Yeobo! You're not burning up anymore!" Key exclaimed.

Jonghyun eyed Seo Eun who was still hugging him, sleeping beside him.

*No wonder..*

"Anyway Yeobo, I told sekyung you were sick. She's gonna visit later." Key informed him.

"Mwo? Yah yeobo! I don't want her to worry!" Jonghyun whined.

"And you don't want to see her?" Key asked knowingly.

"Ugh.. well.." jonghyun stuttered.

"She's coming soon. Meantime rest well yeobo ah." Key patted his shoulder and left.

"yah Seo Eun. Wake up!" he said.

The ghost woke up from her slumber. "Oh Jonghyun you're up! How are you feeling now?"

"I'm fine.. But Sekyung's gonna be here soo--" Jonghyun started.

"Jjong?" a sweet voice called out as the door opened.

"sekyung ah." Jonghyun replied with all smiles.

"I heard from Key that you were sick. How are you?" she asked as she placed herself on his bed.

"Mmm you're not burning up." she observed after feeling Jonghyun's forehead.

"Thanks for coming and accompanying me Sekyung." jonghyun said.

"Ugh actually I have to go soon.. I just came on th way to see you. I have to go now. Rest well Jjong." She said.

"Oh. Bye!" Jonghyun sighed in disappointment.

"Its the second time she left so early.. Wonder why she's so busy all the time.." Jonghyun muttered.

"Do you want me to follow her?" Seo Eun volunteered.

"NO!" Jonghyun shouted. "She's my girlfriend and I respect her privacy.. I'm going to sleep now."

Jonghyun sighed and looked at Sekyung's screensaver for a last time before dozing off again.

*You respect her privacy but I don't. I want to know what she's always busy with..*

Seo Eun flew through the walls and saw Sekyung coming out of the lift into someone else's car.

*Who's that?*

When Seo Eun saw the driver, she recognised him as one off the famous faces she always saw on the front page of magazines.

*Isn't that Bi? RAIN?*

Seo Eun tailed after the car till they arrived at the hotel.

*What are they doing here? Are they going to eat at the restaurant! Oh oh! I hope they order the yellow coloured cake I saw the other day!!*

Sekyung and Rain made their way up to the 17th floor and went into a high classed suite.

Seo Eun loitered outside the suite and dared not go in.

*I should respect her privacy to some extent shouldn't I.. I don't want Jonghyun scolding me afterwards.*

She waited outside for them to come out but they weren't coming out. Soon after, she heard moans and groans coming from inside.

"RAIN OPPA!" Seo Eun heard Sekyung scream.

*Oh are they quarelling?* Seo Eun thought.