Jonghyun falls sick

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

"Jonghyun ah.." Seo Eun breathed.

Jonghyun ran up to her and covered her with the umbrella just as the last of the tent fell.

"Oh gosh.. I just.. made it!" Jonghyun panted.

"You ran all the way to get the umbrella for me?" Seo Eun asked.

"Yeah.. You can't be in the sun right?" He asked.

Seo Eun nodded and bit back her tears.

*This rude man beside me here, he ran all the way for me?*

"What's wrong?" Jonghyun asked. "Is the sun hitting you? Are you feeling weak already?" He asked concerned.

"No.. Its just.. thank you." Seo Eun said, looking up at Jonghyun with her large tearing eyes.

Jonghyun felt his heart skip a beat when he saw her face full of gratitude.

"Ugh its nothing. Come on lets go the rest are waiting." Jonghyun said and walked back to the car.

-------------------------------------

"Yeobo.. I feel sick.." Jonghyun whined, and rested his head on Key's shoulder.

Key felt his forehead and drew his hand back immediately. "Yeobo! You're so hot!"

"Thanks.." Jonghyun said.

"Not THAT way.." Key said. "It must've been because of how you ran all the way to get the umbrella just now.."

"Yeah hyung.." Taemin added. "You ran all the way in the sun just to get an umbrella to cover you in a 20m distance. Seriously what was wrong hyung?"

"I just wanted an umbrella?" Jonghyun asked.

"You're so weird. Wonder what Sekyung unnie sees in you.." Minho muttered.

"You're having a fever Jonghyun ah. No schedules for you. Go and rest. Shoo!" Onew said and drove Jonghyun into his room.

"I'm Sorry.." Seo Eun sobbed once Jonghyun entered the room.

"Whaa?" he asked, completely confused.

"Its my fault that you're sick.. I'm so sorry." she breathed.

"Hey." Jonghyun went to her and said gently. "Its not your fault. Its its.. its the sun's fault. Don't cry."

Jonghyun tried to wipe her tears off but his hands just went right into her head.

"You're so good to me. It feels like I'm alive again." she smiled.

Jonghyun, pleased that she wasn't crying anymore, went to lie on his bed.

"I'm gonna rest now. Don't think too much! If not you'll get wrinkles and I don't think even ghosts have wrinkles." Jonghyun said as he dozed off.

Seo Eun floated near and hovered above Jonghyun's head. She put her hands on his forehead.

"Ouch he's burning!" she whispered.

Seo Eun wriggled into the bed covers and hugged Jonghyun.

*I hope my coldness will cure you soon...*