FINAL

Regret~

Regret~

~FLASHBACK~

-Kwangmin’s house-

“Kwangmin- ah!” HyoHan called.

“Hmm?” Kwangmin asked while reading his book.

“Are you free this coming Saturday?” HyoHan asked.

“I don’t think so, Youngmin hyung and I have some plans this coming Saturday” Kwangmin answered not looking at HyoHan.

“Oh~ Can I come then?” HyoHan asked with a smile.

“Nope~ it’s a twins bonding” Kwangmin answered not paying attention.

 “Oh~ okay~” HyoHan said while her smile faded and turned to look at the ground.

“Anyway, HyoHan~ do you have something to do?” Kwangmin asked.

“I don’t have any~ and besides its Sunday today.” HyoHan answered.

“I think you need to go now~ Me and hyung have a practice with the others after lunch” Kwangmin said and closed his book.

“Oh~ then, I should leave now~ Bye Kwangmin, Saranghae” HyoHan said and whispered the last word while hugging Kwangmin and left.

After you left,

“Kwangmin~ What was that?” Youngmin asked.

“I don’t know” Kwangmin answered.

“Why did you lie? We don’t have a practice today and we don’t have anything to do next Saturday. How come you refused HyoHan’s invitation?” Youngmin asked in an annoying tone.

“Who cares hyung~ and I don’t want to be with her anyways” Kwangmin answered and put his hands behind his head.

“Are you toying her?” Youngmin asked.

“Kinda~” Kwangmin answered with a bored expression.

“What kind of Boyfriend are you? You’re giving her false hope that you loved her but she was wrong” Youngmin said.

“I don’t care hyung~ the thing I know I had someone to play” Kwangmin answered.

“Think of it Kwangmin!.” Youngmin said and went to his room.

Days, weeks, had passed. HyoHan and Kwangmin are not seeing each other.

*I miss him* HyoHan thought sadly while lying on her bed.

“Does Kwangmin love me?” HyoHan asked herself and her phone suddenly vibrates.

To: HyoHan

Let’s break up.

From: Kwangmin <3

~AUTHOR’s POV~

HyoHan can’t believe on what she had read. Is it true? Or Kwangmin send it to the wrong person. If Kwangmin did, it only means he’s playing her. HyoHan can’t stop herself and water started to drop from her eyes, a tear. She hugged her phone and started to cry silently until she realized she was right all along. Kwangmin didn’t love her, Kwangmin played her, the relationship was a joke all along.

~END OF AUTHORS POV~

~END OF FLASHBACK~

HyoHan's POV (your POV)

I’m sitting at the park thinking if he still loves me. If I close my eyes I always see his smile. I asked myself, did he love me as I loved him? He’s reaching for my hand and I’m woken from my dream. I realize, although his heart is mine that time but I still feel empty inside. That’s why he can’t even look me straight in the eyes. I’ve never felt this way, to be so in love. I had him on that time yet I still feel so alone. Isn’t he the one supposed to wipe my tears? But he’s the one who made these tears. He said he won’t leave me, but he already did. I stood up and went in front of the fountain. The water is calm. My reflection was there and I saw him holding me but it suddenly disappeared. All that is left is a memory that only exists on my dreams.  When I turned around I saw him with someone, I don’t know what hurts him but I feel it too. My heart sank when I saw him it just hurts me so much but deep down in my heart, somehow I just know that no matter what I’ll always love him. Rain started pouring down and people started to run. I asked myself, why am I still here in the rain? Am I still thinking if he loves me?

END OF POV

“It’s okay HyoHan~” A boy said and hugged HyoHan from the back.

“Yo...Youngmin?” HyoHan uncertainly said and turned her head to see who it was.

Kwangmin was playing with his new girlfriend in the rain until he saw HyoHan and Youngmin on that position that made him grew in shock.

*Why do I feel this way? I don’t know but it hurts me so much*

----------------

What do you think? Ugly? Sorry T^T

LEAVE your COMMENT okay? :) THANK YOU :)

-Angel28