...

Gloomy Sunday

Heyy!! It's mee~~ But I forgot to tell you what your name is in this story.. It will be 'Jung Mirah'. It was my friends old korean name before she changed it... 

================================================================================================

You were walking along the streets of Seoul with your one and only best friend, Lee Jieun. aka IU.

Flashback:

She's the only person you can trust in the whole world.

Your parents left you because they can't afford to live with you,

Your brother was hit by a running car when he was 12 and you were 7

You were a lonely girl, you have no one in the world that cares for you.

Until one day, a sweet girl about 4 years older than you found you sleeping on a bench in a park in Busan.

She was 13 years old and you were 8. It was the day your brother was hit by a car. So you decided to go near the place he was hit. You then fell asleep.

She woke you up, and gently your hair. But then you just cried

"What's wrong, why are you crying?" She said with a concerned voice.

"I-I my brother- hit- anniversary- death-" You said in between sobs. Your voice sore and cracked a bit, because you haven't been talking with alot of people since your brother's death.

"You'r brother's death anniversary?" She said

"Ye-yess.."

"Oh.. I'm sorry.. But I'll take you home, a young girl like you shouldn't be outside here.. It's dangerous.."

"I- I don't have a house..." You said

"Oh.. Then let's go to mine.." She said smiling, although she was about to cry too.

She's a very sweet girl, indeed. She's nice, she cares for others, she's considerant, she's bright, she's cheerful, she can cheer people up, she's pretty, and she's very friendly. She has a very sensitive emotions, though.. But she hide it real good.

When we arrive at her house, her mother was shocked to see you.

"Who's she? Let's get her cleaned up!" Her mother said worriedly, and in a flash, you were in her hands and dragged to the bathroom.

The house wasn't so big and luxurious, but it was comfy and warm.

But, what can a girl like you ask for? 

You obeyed what the woman said and took your bath. It felt like years after you last had your bath. Although, you liked to go back to your old house and take a bath there. But you don't like it there. It was old and rusty. It's just a broken house eversince your parents went. But you still live there with your brother.

Eversince your brother's death, you would sleep in the roads or wherever you felt like sleeping. You rarely consider your old house as your home.

As soon as you finished bathing, you went out to be greeted by a big warm smile by the woman that is the sweet girl's mother..

"Please take these on, and go back to the living room, okay?"

"O-okay..." You said shyly..

You took the clothes on and went down..

The clothes wasn't so fancy.. But it's clean and you liked how it felt to be in a comfortable clothing again.

Wholesale-Girls-Dresses-Girl-one-piece-d

 

You went down to the living room, and was greeted by 4 people smiling brightly at you..

You searched the room, and found the girl that was helping you earlier..

"H-hello.." You greeted them with a bow.

"Hi there~ No need to be shy.. Come sit here.." The girl said

She gestured you to sit next to her on the couch and you did as she said..

"Okay... So, my name's Jieun, but you can call me eonnie or IU if you want to... That's my mother, and my father, and my grandmother.." She said..

"Okay.. Hello eommeonim, hello abeonim, hello halmeoni.." You said and bowed at them one by one.

"Hello.. Okay... So, Jieun here, told me about your condition from what she knows, and I decided to welcome you to live here and let me adopt you as Jieun's little sister.. Only if you agree, though.. But I will be more than happy if you accept.. I wanted another daughter, and Jieun is always asking me for a little sister.. Will you agree?" Jieun's mother said..

"O-okay... Thankyou.." You said smiling..

And from that, your life continues on as Jieun's little sister.. Legally..

*(●(エ)●)*

Present:

You were walking happily while chatting with Jieun about random stuff.

You have been her sister, and best friend since Jieun found you, and  it's been 6 years since that day.

The both of you are walking to find new clothes for Jieun's date with the one and only Kim Jongin. aka Kai.

You're just searching for a pair of socks, since your old one is worn out.

Jieun and you have been saving money for your college, and Jieun's parents are sending only a bit from their place.

Her parents left you and Jieun in Seoul because of Jieun's job, and your school. They are deciding to stay in Japan and wait for you both to go there, in order to keep their grandmother alive with Japan's medicals.

You're just living alone with Jieun in your house, and treated each other as sisters, as well as best friends.

She cared for you a lot, and you care for her back.

She's always there for you, and eversince her parents left, she's the only person you have left.

Not long after her parents went to Japan, they died because of a car accident, and the both of you can do nothing for them, but pray for them to go to Heaven.

"Let's go back home.. I want to take these shoes off, eonnie..." You said

"Okay.. Let's go~" She said..

And we went back home.

We waited until tomorrow came by sleeping.

...Your POV...

I woke up and adjust my eyes to the bright room.. 

As soon as I got my vision back, I saw Jieun eonnie curling her hair and doing her make up.. I smiled seeing her very excited for once..

"Yah! Mirah.. I know you're awake, hurry up and get ready.. Put on some good clothes, okay?" Eonnie said...

"Tch... Silly eonnie.. You know your date is in 4 hours, it's at 11, right?" I chuckled at my eonnie's childishness, but went to the bathroom anyway.

"I know.. But you know I need time to prepare, right? It's my anniversary!"

"Okay eonnie~!" It was good to see eonnie happy eversince her parents' death.

===

Soon it was 1, and we were about to go home..

Jieun suddenly stood up and excused herself for work. I bet she totally forgot about the both of us.

"Let's go home, then..." I suggested

"Yeah.. Let's go.."

With that, we went to the streets and walked casually.

We was about to cross the streets when Kai went to me, and pushed me aside. 

I was almost ran over by a car. I opened my eyes and luckily to find Kai unwounded.

I saw his funny facial expression, closing his eyes, showing his teeth, and showing a scared face.

It was about seconds when we stayed like that.. True, I was scared, and shocked, but being like this isn't right. Especially with my sister's boyfriend.

"Kai... You can let go now.." I said

"Huh? Oh.. Yeah.." He said letting go...

I guess he was just to shocked and scared to even stay in reality. So, I just shrugged it off.

Then we went home..

---

Days passed after that incident happened.. 

It was a Tuesday and I have no school. So I decided to go to my old house which is now a floral workshop-to-be..

I went inside to meet Kai, and so I chatted with him about how this house became a foral workshop..

He explained a lot. But I just don't seem to get what he's explaining. But whatever..

Just as I was going outside, Jieun eonnie came in.

Her face was as pale as ever.

She had this facial expression she was doing something really bad.

Then she walked over to me..

"Mirah-yah... Be.. Happy, okay? Read this.. It's a story.. I'ts kinda cute, really..." With that, she left the building.

I scanned trough the pages as fast as I could. I was worried as ever. And at the last page, I found a big writing "Gloomy Sunday" and a photo of Kai hugging me.

I knew that song was Hungary's Suicide Song.

Then with that, I screamed and ran as fast as I could to find Jieun eonnie.

Kai ran after me but I shooed him away.. But he kept on following me..

On the way, I was screaming and yelling "Jieun eonnie! Ireojima! Hajima!! Eonnie!! Andwaeyo eonnie!! Mianhaeyo eonnie!! It's just a misunderstanding!! Eonnie!" I cried on the way and I was clutching the book that Jieun eonnie gave me.

As I reached the house, I opened the door and ran upstairs to Jieun eonnie's room.

And I saw Jieun eonnie hanging on her neck.. And I saw an axe on the floor. But her face was getting paler and blue.

I took it and hurriedly went over to Jieun eonnie..

I stood the chair up, and climed up.

Kai was trying to hold her up so she could breathe..

I tried my best to cut off the rope, but it was to late.

"Live a happy life, and don't be like me, ne Mirah-yah? Betrayal is bad... I-" It was her last words

She fell unconcious, lifeless, and dead.

I broke down when I saw her lying on the ground.

---

It was her funeral, and only her work friends came, and Kai..

Kai couldn't control his tears..

He was kneeling near Jieun eonnie's tombstone. He was yelling as well.

And now, I'm sure Kai would blame me for his girlfriend's death.

And yes. Infact, I knew exactly what he's thinking right now..

He came to me and gave me the exact same book Jieun eonnie gave me, and he ran off to wherever his feet dragged him.

I knew he was going to suicide.

Unfortunately, the graveyard was near to a cliff.

I went to this grave a lot of times, since my beloved grandparents were buried here.

I knew the way to the cliff.

I took off my heels and threw them away. I was clutching to my clothes just near where my heart is.

It hurts. It hurts badly.

I've lost my birthparents, my step parents, my brother, my step sister, my grandparents, I don't have any friends, all of my relatives hates me, I couldn't lose Kai too.. He's the only person that knows me now..

But Kai was a fast runner. He is a boy afterall, with his long legs and strenght, I'm no match to him.

As soon as I reached the cliff, I knew I was late.

I saw Kai closing his eyes, standing on the other side of the railing.

"Mirah-yah.. I know it's been a while.. And I'm starting to realize that I'm in love with you... And what I'm doing is the wrong thing. I did just too much of a guilt. I can't live with this. I've had enough.. Mianhaeyo Mirah-yah.. " He went over to me and kissed me on the lips.

I couldn't take it. I broke down and shooed him.

And he actually did go.

"Mirah-yah.. Live a happy life.. Okay?" And with that, he jumped off the cliff.

I looked down and hurriedly took the stairs down. I ran to where I saw him landed.

He's wounded and lifeless.

Blood was running down his face and body..

I couldn't help but call a staff, luckily, there was one walking nearby.

He walked over and took Kai upstairs..

He was brought to the Emergency unit, and a doctor checks up on him...

But, there was no luck.

Everything is just bad. It's not how you want it to be.

Everyone that you love and care about is gone. They left you with nothing.

===================================================

Mkayyy.. I guess my dream ends when IU's dead.. but It's just for filling.. :D

Did you guys cry? Did you? Did you?? Tell meeee~~~~ :')

But I don't think this is a total fail.. :D

Please comment and subscribe.. And check out my other story..
underworld: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/289412/underworld-fantasy-friendship-romance-you-exo-exok-exom

Thanks guyssss~~~