YG's Hoax

SILENCE

2NE1 SAMSUNG Corby CF SHOOT

 

 

 

The last part of their whole shooting day - it was indeed tiring but very enjoyable.

 

 

Their colorful outfits and techno new song for this is one of the BANG their President was talking about. Nobody has foreseen this secret underground project with Samsung. As everyone knows, 2NE1 debuted last year with Lollipop CF which gained them the title as Female Bigbang because of their fashion styles. But this time they would be competing against their sunbae’s who’s also in the process of shooting Lollipop 2. It’s a friendly battle between two YG babies, testing how their fans are going to react on this once their new CF songs will battle on the hit charts.

 

 

“Did you watch TV yesterday?”

 

 

“Huh? Who was on TV yesterday?” Minzy asked

 

 

“Are there many great people on TV?”

 

 

Bom sat beside Dara. They just had finished their quick snack.

 

 

“Recently… the older celebrities are good but younger celebrities are better” she chuckles

 

 

“Of course they are cooler” Dara agreed

 

 

“Unnie, but we can’t have boyfriend until five years - ”

 

 

“That’s right”

 

 

“That’s too much! Soon my twenties will end” blushed

 

 

“Wait… wait” CL grabs something from behind. “They say we can see our luck in love Today’s Fortune”

 

 

Since she’s the leader she was the one who first try the new Corby Services.

 

 

“Go to a new place and try to find new love there.”

 

 

“Ohhhh!”

 

 

“And wait for good results.”

 

 

The three girls giggle.

 

 

“Recently, CL’s numbers of male fans are increasing…”

 

 

“Then I have to go to a new place” she chuckles

 

 

It was Dara’s turn now. She looked at her phone and read the message.

 

 

“There will be someone helping you. He is a person with great personality and the most important thing is he is someone who can make your heart at peace”

 

 

Dara’s eyes secretly looked at Bom. The latter was giving her an ‘I-know-who-he-is’ face smiling at her while quietly shrugging her shoulders.

 

 

‘Eh? This is really true. Oppa just sends someone to give strength for the shoot’ she thought.

 

 

“He can give me strength. Strength!!!!”

 

 

“Strength?”

 

 

“That’s right. Unnie your ideal type is a tough guy, right” Minzy started to tease

 

 

“That’s right, tough younger man” CL agreed

 

 

“I’ll find him.” Bom snigger.

 

 

The two girls laugh and already hinting what their unnie was talking about.

 

 

“Then I’ll find him ha” Dara nervously chuckles.

 

 

“Is it Mr. L? or Mr. K?”

 

 

“Who is he??” she played so innocently. Dara knows whose Bom was referring to… the mysterious guy with L.M. initials that gave her bouquet of flowers and Kwon Jiyong – her boyfriend… the tough and strong with big personality Bigbang Leader.

 

 

Her Park sister was becoming obvious now. She’s laughing at her because her face was so busted. She needs to think fast or else -

 

 

“But I’m okay even if he’s not younger guy” she cleared

 

 

If she continue to state that ‘younger guys’ people might already hint that Bom was really referring to Kwon Jiyong – Mr. K it might fired up again the hush juicy gossips about them.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

 

“Boys are in Japan now” Dong Min started. He was inside his heavily black tinted sports car, spotting someone nearby. “What happened to your negotiation?”

 

 

“It’s all settle now. Wonder Girls are coming back”

 

 

“You showed her the video?”

 

 

Jina chuckles.

 

 

“Yes. You’re really good. Honestly I under estimate you before but now I am a fan – you’re very sneaky and clever”

 

 

“Told you I am great.” Dong Min laughs a little. “By the way thanks for the bonus”

 

 

“Don’t mention it.” She sighed “Everything’s falling on to our side now”

 

 

“Yes it is. Ah… I can’t wait to see both Jiyong and Dara’s face once S came back with a Bang” he grinned evilly as soon as he saw the new Lead Actress of the upcoming Step Up movie.

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

 

CONFERENCE ROOM

 

 

“Please consider the other scripts Ms. Park… but you can still choose which among the sets of scenarios fits you"

 

 

“We’ll be sending more TV Drama scenarios and plot at President YG’s office. I know he’s really hands on towards this, so please kindly extend your understanding and thank you for your consideration” the man wearing a grey suit voiced out. Based on the aura he’s exerting Dara concludes that he’s one of the major stock holder of the company.

 

 

“Thank you for choosing me” Dara politely bowed to them. “I am really honored for the trust and efforts you’re giving to me and to the whole YGE family.”

 

 

The stern looking woman sitting across her finally smiled and broke her silence for the first time. She’s just being an observant lady thru the whole meeting.

 

 

“SBS family is openly and widely welcoming fresh new talents like you. Everyone would be really delighted if you consider us to be your second family.”

 

 

“Plus our male celebrities are really looking forward to work with you”

 

 

Dara shyly chuckles and blushed. Together with their manager, she complies to this once important meeting with the station’s executives and writers. YG sends them an apology letter for not being able to attend and come with Ms. Park because he’s currently out of the country right now. Since they generously and continuously sending love messages he finally answered to their invitation and make this VIP meeting possible. He knows Dara can handle herself properly even without him on her side now.

 

 

The fact that she was knows from being the least talented but most popular Korean Idol and 2nE1 member intrigues many producers. They’ve known that before she made name here in Korea, she’s a popular actress and star on some blockbuster films and even labeled as BOA of Philippines. But even so, she decided to try her luck in her own country and set aside all the fame and stardom she had back then. Dara started back to square one. Trained vigorously and wasn’t exempted from harsh words coming from their President and even their trainers. Hence she survived, and was love unconditionally by her fans, admired by younger and hot popular Idols and Actors and surprisingly, they are also captured by her charm.

 

 

The meeting ended – both parties are satisfied on how it turned out.

 

 

“Whoa! That’s a lot of script” Jjangmae, her Manager laughs.

 

 

“And I needed to have read it all… Kya! I’m still lucky Aimee Unnie cancelled our session tonight” Dara squealed while waiting for their ramen to be served.

 

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to eat out?”

 

 

She nods her head and looked around.

 

 

“This is place is cozy too, plus we almost get the privacy we needed” Dara whispered and winked at him. “I would like to celebrate after the girls came back from their homes. Lucky them they’ve got the chance to visit their families”

 

 

He saw the sadness in her eyes for a few second but cheerily bounced back by giving her smile.

 

 

“Don’t worry we are here to celebrate with you”

 

 

 

---------------------------

 

 

 

 

JAPAN, BIGBANG

 

 

“How is it going?”

 

 

“Everything’s fine sajang-nim” Jiyong quickly answered. They are in the middle of dance practice when YG surprised them with a visit. He even smiled at them and instructed them all to finish the number before greeting him properly.

 

 

“Great. You really know how to handle things now”

 

 

“Thank you sajang-nim” he knows it was a double meaning remark.

 

 

“Gather them all”

 

 

The boys quickly followed and encircled YG.

 

 

“I’m happy to see that you’re still well organized and don’t need my supervision anymore” he started and looked at them one by one. His eyes landed last at Bigbang’s Leader whose drench in sweat, breathing heavily and looking tired than ever.

 

 

“But anyway, I’m here because of 2NE1. You all know that they’ll be here for your Lover Tour. And I’m asking for your hospitality once more to accommodate the girls.”

 

 

Everyone’s delighted – especially Jiyong. The last the girls stayed here, Dara was with them. He’s getting a giddy excited feeling about this one. It seems like what YG just told them gave him instant energy. It brought colors to his face once more.

 

 

“Do they have to stay with their original rooms like the last time?” it was YB.

 

 

YG shook his head.

 

 

Jiyong’s face suddenly fell.

 

 

The four boys are rejoicing.

 

 

“They’ll be switching rooms again. Just wait for them to come here” it’s one of YG’s cliffhangers.

 

 

But there’s more. For those whose telling that he’s a middle age man who’s doesn’t know how to have fun… they are wrong. Today he prepared pranks for them – he’s feeling lonely after all his talents became currently busy at the moment. So he flies in Japan just to satisfy his lonely heart and expecting to feel good after his meeting with his Favorite boys.

 

 

YG glanced at his first target. Kwon Leadah G Dragon…

 

 

“Ah, one more thing about 2NE1, Sandara-ssi is invited to be featured in We’ve Got Married and I still have no  idea on who should I’ve approved to be her husband. So do you have any suggestions? You are all close to her. Maybe you can suggestion of possible husband to be?”

 

 

Jiyong can’t breathe anymore. This is way too much for him. Still he wasn’t fully convinced by the WGM thing since he personally thinks that it would be too much for Dara – of course he’s really uncomfortable his girlfriend being paired from different men, and now that lucky bastard would even be his husband on screen? Come on!

 

 

“Woo young of 2PM sajang-nim” maknae bravely started and gave his hyung a smug smile.

 

 

“MC Mong?” Daesung chuckles

 

 

“Ani… I think he’s kinda old to be paired with noona”

 

 

“Lee Min Ho looks great with Dara noona… Plus I’ve heard it’s a well received new tandem” it was TOP who really finds the oozing on screen chemistry of the Pretty Boy and his noona.

 

 

“Park Hae Jin looks okay sajang-nim. He’s a gentleman right Daesung?” YB glanced at the latter who knows him best because he’s one of the main stay in Family outing.

 

 

Daesung gave him an approving nod.

 

 

“Hae Jin hyung is really a good guy. I know he wouldn’t take advantage on noona if ever he was picked. He would be really happy if that happens.”

 

 

‘This is fun’ YG thought.

 

 

The four boys’ humors are eating Jiyong slowly.

 

 

“What about you hyung… who do you think fits more with Dara noona” Seungri turned to him.

 

 

If only the fierce Leader’s glare are knifes, boys might be dead already at the moment. All of them suggested the guys that known to be Dara’s fan boys and these are the list of leading men Jiyong was trying to avoid to be paired with her. If one of them would be chosen – he swears he couldn’t bear to watch it.

 

 

“I’m still considering postponing the offer. Dara might not be able to do this because of series of shows plus I don’t want her to be exhausted. Everything must be done in perfect timing. And I’m still waiting for someone’s approval about this one. But still thank you for your suggestions” he chuckles

 

 

‘Thank God’ Jiyong was relieved. ‘I’ll punish you boys’ he smirked at the chuckling Bigbang members

 

 

YG now turns to Bigbang Maknae.

 

 

“Seungri-ah do you have any particular University in mind? I’m thinking of sending you to all boys’ school”

 

 

‘Payback time’ Jiyong grinned widely.

 

 

He cleared his throat first before agreeing to their President.

 

 

“Sajang-nim is right. I think it would be a lot of help if maknae will stay focus on his study.”

 

 

“But sajang-nim you told me that… I would choose the school” Seungri protested. His voice was slowly falling and exchanging his glances between the two happiness- men.

 

 

“What do you think Jiyong-ah, since you’re in charge with the boys?”

 

 

“All Boys’ School will do”

 

 

‘Aissshhh…’

 

 

This crushes all maknaes hope of meeting new girls since the Baddest Female Lee Chaerin is ignoring him.

 

 

They all laughed.

 

 

YB’s already hinting that YG was making fun of them. He’s not the best really in telling a big fat lie since he’s really a straight forward man. He can see it thru his eyes. And he’s kinda surprise why Jiyong failed to notice it. When he knows that it was his turn now – he purposely asked a random question to cut him off.

 

 

“Sajang-nim how’s the girls”

 

 

“Oh, I’ve given the three girls time to go home – except for Dara-ssi. She’s currently bust at the moment.”

 

 

“Home? You mean the girls left noona alone?”

 

 

YG nods his head.

 

 

‘Uh-oh’ YB thought.

 

 

He perfectly knows how much she hates being left alone. Too bad he wasn’t there now – he needs to do something.