Initials

SILENCE

The day for the Big Show concert are getting nearer. All are currently busy for their preparation and also spending their remaining time to their infamous building. Next month, they’ll move to their new headquarters, only few blocks away from this not so old one YG Building. Jiyong was the one who’s really having a heavy heart about moving out because they have so much wonderful and precious memories in it.

 

 

This is the first place where in he and YB become close while hand in hand in cleaning the practice room when they are still young and aspiring singers and YG maknaes. This is the place wherein he met the other Bigbang members and started to dream big. This is the first place where in they recorded their debut single which he personally wrote – and lastly, this is the place where in he met Dara. The voiceless and only witness on how he tried to stop himself from driving himself insane when he hurt her, and the living proof on how much he is willing to give up everything for her sake.

 

 

It’s their break so he took this chance to mingle with the girls on the – of course it was just an excuse to get near to her little girlfriend who’s now a little drench with sweat but still looking so fresh. Knowing how hardworking she is during their rehearsals he secretly brought her a stuffy and meaty sandwich, milk and energy drink.

 

 

While the rest are hanging around and starting their usual chit-chat Jiyong quietly motioned her to sit beside him as soon as he opened the can of milk.

 

 

“Aigoo! I’m so tired now” she chuckles

 

 

“You’re practicing too much. You should rest for a while” and handed her the sandwich.

 

 

“Thank you oppa”

 

 

“Eat that all… and don’t waste even a single piece” Jiyong laughs

 

 

“Here, share it with me. I know you’re practicing so hard also” she tore the sandwich in half and handed him the other piece

 

 

“No, I’m fine”

 

 

“I’ve seen you working out so hard. I was there earlier and besides you looked like you’re getting thinner. Sign of overwork”

 

 

He gasped.

 

 

“Really? I didn’t notice you we’re there. OH, why didn’t I see you?”

 

 

“I just took a peek on the door oppa. You’re all in the middle of practice so I didn’t disturb you all” Dara chuckles and started to attack the stuffy sandwich.

 

 

Forever amused by her, Jiyong can’t help but to watch her while eating deliciously the sandwich he personally made. It seems like all the things that she touched really looks good – like this one. It looks yummy when she’s eating it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the other side of the room the rest continue to laugh at TOP’s antics but even his smiling widely, his eyes lingers with sadness. Seungri was well behave today, and being a gentleman on the ladies, especially with CL. Bom and YB was talking something until it was cut off when Minzy and Daesung went back to the room with large boxes on their hands.

 

 

“We’ve got delivery!” Minzy called out loud

 

 

“Really? From whom?”

 

 

“Someone we know?”

 

 

“From fan boys or secret admirers?” CL laughs.

 

 

“I don’t know unnie. It doesn’t say anything. It was just addressed to 2NE1” the maknae showed the card on the box.

 

 

Dara who’s amember of 2NE1 encircled on the two large boxes and excitedly waits for their leader to open it. They look like little girls excitedly waiting for their presents, chuckling while guessing what’s inside the two mysterious boxes.

 

 

“Wow!”

 

 

Seungri stiffens after seeing that CL handed a gorgeous and expensive looking bouquet of flower but he eventually felt relieved after seeing that she handed those flowers to Dara. It was Jiyong’s turn to look pale and felt that he was holding his breath.

 

 

The others start to exchange meaningful looks. This is the perfect time to test how convincing both Dara especially Jiyong to act like everything is normal. Dara was successful to hide the awkwardness as she handed carefully the flowers but the latter was sort of distracted at first, but manages to bounce back by wearing his I-don’t-care face.

 

 

“It’s for you Dara unnie” CL loudly stated while beaming brightly

 

 

“For me? Kya! Who sends this?”

 

 

‘Uh-oh’ YB thought.

 

 

He’s sure that it didn’t come from Jiyong based on his reaction. He glanced at TOP who just shrugged his shoulder. Even him was surprised and wanders who gave this gorgeous flower to her.

 

 

The three girls continue to look inside the box. And like the first one it was another beautiful flower for Dara. CL handed it to her again.

 

 

‘Looks like someone’s eyeing on Dara noona’ TOP thought.

 

 

Dara automatically glanced at Jiyong which made the small card from one of the bouquet of flowers fell. Seungri was the one who noticed it and instantly gave to her noona.

 

 

“Noona someone left a message for you”

 

 

“Me? Oh!”

 

 

 

The three girls encircled with her and saw the L.M initials

 

 

 

“Do you know someone who has L.M initials Dara unnie?” CL was just about to ask her quietly but because of excitement she asked it out so loud that didn’t escape from sharp ears of Jiyong.

 

 

 

He clutched his fist – it was still fresh in his memory when he overheard the girls talking about the pretty boy Lee Min Ho sends Dara flowers after their success Cass CF and MV.

 

 

‘He used the L.M. code before and now he’s using it again? Could it be really him?’ he furiously thought.

 

 

“L.M? Could it be Lee Min Ho noona?”

 

 

 

He rolled his eyes. This is the least thing he wanted to hear now. But based on the three girls’ reaction – they are really thrilled and excited and completely forgot that HIM, the little jealous boyfriend of their unnie was around, uncomfortable on the way they with other men.

 

 

“Ani… Why would he send me flowers? We’re not even working together again.” Dara smiles.

 

 

“Maybe he’s now an official fan boy”

 

 

Everyone felt goose bumps after hearing the stern voice of Jiyong. They even saw him smirked and rolled his eyes before leaving the room all of a sudden and heard the loud bang of door when he closed it.

 

 

‘Jealous boyfriend is now out of the practice room.’ TOP thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s mood became foul thru the end of the day, he’s untouchable. Even Seungri who normally teases him was now afraid to even crack a joke about the mysterious flowers because of the murderous glare coming from their leader whenever he starts up the topic about it. Good thing YG asked them all to visit the venue for their concert, their leader got the time he needed to freshen up his mind.

 

 

Jiyong gasped. He closed his eyes and remember how the crowd cheered for him during his Shine A Light concert. And the epic Hello Wedding number.

 

 

‘I wish we could do that again’ he secretly blushed.

 

 

“This is it… your stage… How do you all find it?” Dong Min suddenly showed up beside him.

 

 

“Nice hyung… better than what I’ve expected” he smiled. “I love how you make this stage so huge. Fans can take a closer look on us”

 

 

“Glad the leader approved it” he chuckles. But he has wicked plan for this one, 360 degrees of vision. Both the fans and him would really benefit from this stage.

 

 

Jiyong laughs. He watched the boys swarming the whole stage, already feeling it and trying to connect with it. It’s their ritual whenever they have concert. They do this to feel comfortable with their working stage. He was about to join the four laughing boys when his phone beeped.

 

 

DARA: are you mad at me oppa? =(

 

 

He chuckles.

 

GD: no. of course not. Silly! Hahaha
DARA: but you look irritated at me
GD: no… no… don’t think it that way baby
DARA: it’s just flowers
GD: I know…
DARA: I’ll wait for you here oppa. Got to go… need to practice more… love you ^ - ^
GD: love you more baby

 

 

“I heard you had your solo concert here”

 

 

“Oh, hyung… you scared me” he happily chirped. He was really expecting that he already left the stage because their practice was about to start. “Last year. My very first major concert”

 

 

“So how was it? Sajang-nim told me it was a successful – but controversial one”

 

 

“Yes… but it’s all worth it” Jiyong glanced at him

 

 

“You should have seen his concert hyung. It was great” Seungri in

 

 

 

Dong Min just gave him a meaningful smile. He was there at his concert… because Jina asked him. Based from what he observe during the Hello performance, the boy is really head over heels to her and the two of them have the same thoughts about his Butterfly performance… his eyes are fixed only at Dara.

 

 

“Alright. Let’s get started” he called out.

 

 

He’s not an amateur when it comes to bug concerts like this. He had done broadways and concerts abroad and satisfied the audience even the artist and besides, YG wouldn’t choose him if he’s not great. Bigbang is VIP who deserves only the best.

 

 

The work started. He asked them to do all the concert line up so he can adjust the lights, effects and even the camera’s that would capture the whole event. The last time he checked, there are 24 cameras all over the place – even at backstage, he set up a hidden camera to the girls’ dressing room and boys’ room. Even at the lounge – all possibly place where in Dara and Jiyong can hang out.

 

 

‘Aren’t the girls coming?’ Dong Min asked himself while keenly watching thru the monitor.

 

 

‘How can I looked for their perfect shots if they aren’t coming’

 

 

“How are the boys doing?” YG tapped his shoulder

 

 

“Sajang-nim” he politely bowed and smiled. “Great as always”

 

 

“Everything’s set up now? No last minute adjustments?”

 

 

“All are carefully monitored. But Sajang-nim aren’t the girls coming?”

 

 

“They will, right after the boys”

 

 

Dong Min just nods his head and focuses his eyes back to the monitor again.

 

 

‘What a clever man. Since he already know that there are press here, he really remained truthful on what he stated – he’s changing the girls schedule because of that someone who confessed to Dara’ he heavily sighed.