Review ^^

One For Me

One For Me - rinda_kim - apply korean kpop oneshot request review - chapter image

Story Title: One For Me
Author: rinda_kim


Title: [ 2 / 5 ]

It's not very eye-catching and the title doesn't really match the storyline.

Foreword & Description: [ 5 / 10 ]
The foreword and description is a bit messy but I liked how your introduced the characters a little bit. The 'short story' you placed in the foreword and description gives away the story, in my point of view.

Poster / Trailer: [ 4 / 5 ]
I really like the graphic you have but the quote seems a bit plain. It should probably be in a different font? I don't really get who is who in the poster besides Key and the girl.

Plot: [ 10 / 20 ]
Your story is a bit unoriginal since I've read many stories where a guy cheats on the heroine of the story.

Entertainment: [ 10 / 20 ]
Points were removed because the story was cliché in some ways through the story. Although, when Taerin asked Toma and Key about who their first love was, I was hoping they would say Taerin. xD

Grammar / Spelling: [ 5 / 10 ]

Your spelling was correct but your grammar was a bit off here and there.

Writing Style: [ 9 / 20 ]
The flow of the story was a bit too quick for my reading level. I also think that there are too many big gaps placed in the middle of the story especially when they are talking to each other.

Ending / The last chapter I read: [ 5 / 10 ]
I was secretly hoping that one of the guys would confess to Taerin that they liked her but they actually didn't. Like I said before, the title doesn't really go well with the storyline.

Total Score: 50 / 100
Reviewer's Comments:
Please don't be offended by your score! ^^" I hope that this review will help improve your writing in the future but I understand that you tried your best with the writing in English.

 

 

 

=====================================================================================================================

 

well that was reviewed by: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/60483/hot-chocolate-review-shop-open-apply-request-review

 

that was fine, since English isn't my 1st language... and I'm still a student so I'm trying my best...

 

thanks for the review :>

 

sooner or later I might need your help again...