Sudden Kisses and Punches

You Screwed Up, Oh Sehun

Chapter 15 : Sudden Kisses And Punches

Sena’s POV

School festivals aren’t really my thing…and to think that I got involved in one with both the attendance of the two men, I could not help but to dress myself for the occasion. I don’t want to appear pathetic in front of Ilhoon and definitely I want to impress Sehun.

I was eyeing the punch on the table I’m leaning against. Sehun was nowhere to be found after the performance. Perhaps he’s still changing and so does Ilhoon. I looked around the school hall—after the hotness the concert everyone put up with, the cool air inside is definitely helping. Instead of tees and jeans like what they were wearing just now, the students seemed to have changed into more decent clothes.

Both of my best friends were also missing. Sejin could’ve been with the BTOB boys and Jini will be with EXO-M. Being alone there made me noticing everything that happens—the glares radiating across the room from Lexy and her friends, the teachers not minding the rest of the things happening, how couples would dance together in the centre—will Sehun invite me for a dance later? Darn it, I couldn’t even dance to a simple choreographed kindergarten song and to make me slow dance with him, I really need to take notes from now on.

My mind went back to yesterday evening, our last day in school before graduating. I absently looked at the floor and bit my lips in frustration.

 

“You know, Sena.” Ilhoon gulped his coke down. Don’t ask me how I got stuck here with him—the point is, I am now. I stared at the stage where the maintenance crews were still scooping the snow off. Sehun was on standby and BTOB had just finished their rehearsal. “I think that Sehun kid really like you.”

I turned to face him and scoffed. ‘He does like me, you fool.’ I was in no mood to explain to him my relationship so I merely hummed, nodding my head.

“That’s all?” He pouted. “Did he ever confess to you or what?”

I looked at him and gave the fakest smile ever. “Yeah, he’s my boyfriend now.” Ilhoon froze and we stayed like that for a couple of minutes. But then, he just chuckled and flicked my forehead. Did he think that I’m joking? I shook my head, glancing over at Sehun.

I wiggled my legs, waiting for their rehearsal to start. Ilhoon nudged me and turned my body to face him. I raised an eyebrow and tilted my head. “Don’t you think so too?”

“What makes you think that?” I asked. Ilhoon shrugged and lay back to his seat. I rose up my palm, looking up in the sky. It’ll snow even more tomorrow. I was thinking about whether I should wear scarves or not for the festival tomorrow? It’ll be freezing but none of my scarves match the dress I had bought.  

“Men’s intuition,” He laughed but grew quiet again. “I don’t know but…let’s just say that I’m a bit insecure looking at his stares.” EXO was on the stage now all dressed in thick sweaters. Seeing Sehun in his blue padded jacket made me unknowingly gripped tighter on mine. I waved at him and he noticed that. He made a big heart but his look gave away the romance. I laughed; Oh Sehun is really awkward when it comes to expressing feelings.

“See that look,” Ilhoon pointed with his pouting lips. I found myself being directed to Sehun again and I smiled unconditionally. I got myself one fine man and he surely can work that steps. “He has eyes for you. I’m 100% sure of it. It’s been like that since your first year. Is he a stalker or what?”

I found myself heating up at his sudden remarks. I glared at him and the sight of him scoffing is the last straw. “What makes yourself so good—better than him?” I shot. “You left me in front of the entire school and came back just to annoy the heck out of me? You’re a big jerk, Jung Ilhoon.”

“Wha—”

“No, let me finish,” I stood up. “You never understand how I really feel. What matter to you is just you,” I jabbed a finger on his chest, “you and nothing but you. I’m sick of your all-knows on me and I hate the fact that—”

His lips came in contact with me and I couldn’t get to continue with the speech I had arranged since a year ago. I pulled off him and slapped him across the face. Sighing, I just notice how we were now becoming the full attention of the passerby.

“Let me finish—”

Aish, why won’t this jerk stopped kissing me suddenly? It was my fault as well to not make myself clear that I’m no longer available for him to toy with. I pushed him with a greater force then was about to slap him again when someone beat me up for that.

“GET THE ING OFF OF MY GIRL’S FACE, !”

 

I chuckled again, amusing actually to the fact that Sehun punched him hard. Never once that I thought Sehun as a fighter and the scene yesterday proved me wrong. They were all over the grounds, throwing punches at each other and I had to sacrifice my water to stop them. Yes, I freakin splashed them on a freezing winter day.

Pure Sehun was shivering and pathetic Ilhoon was just there. I moved over with a towel towards Sehun and apologized every now and then but I found him quite relaxed. He was smirking, glaring at Ilhoon at the same time.

“Oh God, you’re freaking date my ex!” That was what Ilhoon shouted before he landed on the ground again. That time, I was pulled aside by someone and then the scariest, stupidest thing happened, EXO vs. BTOB. BTOB didn’t make a match since they outnumbered—not that I’m being biased but the view of Sehun getting hurt was just unbearable to me.

The fight was cooled off by the teachers since I blanked out. Luckily they weren’t expelled—after all they were basically graduated and BTOB was guests for the festivals. Instead of the long nagging, they heard nothing instead of “Be patient until tomorrow. After that, you can chop each others’ heads off.”

“Sena,” a voice called out and I recognized it almost right away. I peered to my side and saw Sehun standing proudly next to me, fixing his ties. “Hello there, pretty.”

“Why hello there, handsome,” I laughed as he slid his hands around my waist, resting my head on his shoulder. “How’s your face?”

He flinched but managed to smile at me. “It’s worth it. At least you got yourself save from the…things.” He looked away and I could sense the anger. I smiled to myself and leaned closer to him—I don’t know but I just felt safe being with Sehun. Ilhoon was comforting but Sehun is much more welcoming—he’s a home and Ilhoon’s just a stop. I knew very well that he was referring to Ilhoon kissing me yesterday; in fact, it gagged me, myself too.

“He’s coming.” Sehun ‘Yayy-ed’ and pulled me closer to him. I found myself looking at Ilhoon and his just the same bruised face as Sehun’s. “He’s still coming, Sena. Do you want me to punch him again?”

“There’s no need for that, lover boy,” I straightened myself while Sehun was still mumbling ‘he’s coming.’ “Let me deal with him this time.”

 


How was it? It's really coming to an end~~ TT..TT can't control my feels..

Anyway, it's already 21st of December here and I found still myself perfectly fine. XD

Thanks for commenting, subscribing, reading, voting, etc~ I don't know but I feel like thanking everything now~ Blahblah, ignore me I'm dead =..="