Woohyun's Birthday (part 2)

Babysitting with the Stars

“So where are we going now?” Woohyun asked, as they got back in the car. “Home?”

“Nope.”

Woohyun waited a moment.

“Then where?”

“Y-You’ll see.” Sunggyu stated, nervously, with his eyes on the road.

They arrived at a tall fancy looking building, and Sunggyu parked in the parking lot.

“Where are we?” Woohyun asked, as he looked out the window. “Is this…a hotel?”

Sunggyu turned off the car, and looked down at his lap. “I-If you don’t want to…w-we can just go home—.”

“L-Let’s go!” Woohyun answered instantly, and turned to open the door.

“Ah wait!” Sunggyu grabbed onto his arm. “You should probably wear this.” He handed Woohyun a pair of sunglasses and a baseball cap.

“Why?” Woohyun asked. “It’s not like anyone’s going to recognize me.”

“Remember before when we went to the café with Hyun Su?”

“Yeah, but that time there were cameras following us.” Woohyun replied.

“Still, just in case.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right.” Woohyun nodded, and put on the cap.

 “Sungjong said this place is good with privacy though.” Sunggyu told Woohyun as he quickly grabbed a duffel bag from the back of the car, and put on a black face mask, under his sunglasses.

“What’s that?” Woohyun gestured to the bag.

“Overnight bag.” Sunggyu told him. “With a change of clothes and stuff like that.”

“Oh right…” Woohyun nodded, as they stepped into the grand lobby of the hotel. Suddenly they heard a scream.

“What was that?!” Woohyun gasped.

“Please don’t hurt us!” A man from behind the check in desk cautiously approached them, with his hands held up in the air.

“Huh?” Woohyun and Sunggyu exchanged a confused glance.

“Don’t be a hero Junhee!” A lady cried from behind the counter. "The police are on their way!”

“What’s going on here?” Sunggyu asked.

“Just put the bag down slowly!” A man yelled from behind them. Woohyun turned around to see a bunch of cops holding their guns up right in front of them.

“Woah!” Woohyun almost fell over from the shock.

“Don’t do anything hasty son!” The cop instructed, while not so casually aiming his gun right in their faces.

“W-What’s going on?” Sunggyu questioned, as Woohyun looked around frantically.

“Hyung…”Woohyun nudged him. “I think they think we’re criminals or something…”

“What? How could that be…?” Sunggyu glanced at Woohyun and then realized they were wearing dark suits, sunglasses, masks, and hats, and that he was holding a suspicious looking bag. “Oh…”

“Officer! You’ve got it all wrong!” Woohyun attempted to explain. “We’re not criminals! We’re just innocent people who came to check into this hotel.”

“R-Really?” The cops lowered their guns slightly.

“Then why are you wearing those masks and sunglasses?!” One of the officers asked.

“B-Because….” Sunggyu bit his lip, as he tried to figure out an excuse without revealing their identities.

“You can check our bag if you don’t believe us!” Woohyun blurted out. Suddenly, Sunggyu blushed and grabbed Woohyun’s arm.

“W-Wait, no—!”

“Ok we will!” The cops announced.

“Go ahead!” Woohyun grabbed the bag from Sunggyu and placed it in front of them.

The cops hesitantly inched towards them and picked up the bag, and ped it.

Sunggyu covered his face with his hands anxiously, as the cops began pulling out items. They took out a couple of shirts and pants, and some socks and underwear. But the next items were clearly what had made Sunggyu so embarrassed. First they pulled out a bottle of pink powder—the edible love dust, that Sungyeol and Myungsoo had gifted Woohyun.

“This is….” Some of the cops exchanged confused glances, but let it go because, even though they didn’t know what it was, they figured it wasn’t something dangerous and continued their search. Next, they pulled out a box of condoms and some lube. They looked up at Sunggyu and Woohyun with suspicious eyes.

Sunggyu was blushing and avoiding eye contact, which made no difference anyways since they couldn’t see his face because of the sunglasses and mask. Woohyun on the other hand was staring at Sunggyu, kind of speechless.

“Well…” The cops were clearly disgusted, but it wasn’t like they could do anything about it anyways. “I guess you’re free to go…”

Sunggyu immediately grabbed the bag with one hand, and the stunned Woohyun’s wrist with the other, and rushed out of there as fast as his lazy grandpa legs could carry him…which unfortunately wasn’t very fast at all.

++

When they finally got to their room Sunggyu slammed the door shut and threw the duffle bag to the floor with a flustered expression, while Woohyun struggled to hold back his laughter.

“I-It’s not funny!” Sunggyu stammered, after dumping his disguise items on the table near the door.

“But it kind of was.” Woohyun chuckled. “Wah…so embarrassing…” He laughed as he peeled off his sunglasses, and looked around. “Woah this is a big hotel room…”

There was a huge king bed covered in a white duvet to one side, with rose petals sprinkled all over it. Across the room, there was a table with assorted snacks next to a mini fridge. And on the other side, sat a dresser and a television.

“Is that a chocolate fountain?!” Woohyun gasped and raced over to the snacks table. Sunggyu grinned slightly, as he took off his suit jacket, and followed the younger.

“The box of chocolates and rose from before…they were a hint to this.” Sunggyu explained, as he loosened his tie, and rolled up the sleeves of his white button up shirt.

“Ah…” Woohyun nodded with a smile, as he glanced behind Sunggyu at the rose petals decorating the bed. “Hyung, did you really think of all this?”

“The rose thing was Sungjong’s idea…but the chocolate fountain was all me.” Sunggyu stated proudly.

Woohyun cupped his hands under the fountain, to collect the chocolate in his hands.

“Yah…” Sunggyu watched cautiously. “You’re supposed to dip the fruit in it, not your hands—.” He was silenced, when Woohyun placed a chocolate coated hand on either side of Sunggyu’s face. Sunggyu shot Woohyun a glare, as Woohyun rubbed the chocolate all over his hamster cheeks.

“Gyu hyung has chocolate all over his face!” Woohyun laughed and pointed.

“Nam Woohyun—!”

“Here hyung say ahh~” Woohyun picked up a strawberry and held it in front of Sunggyu’s mouth. Sunggyu pouted childishly but took a bite of the red fruit anyways. Woohyun grinned, before popping the rest of the half eaten strawberry into his own mouth, and chewing happily.

“Y-You stupid bunny…” Sunggyu muttered, and poked Woohyun’s cheek, as he failed to hide a smile.

“You adorable chocolate covered hamster~” Woohyun beamed in return.

Suddenly Sunggyu pressed Woohyun to the table, and started ing the younger man’s suit jacket.

“W-Wait…” Woohyun blushed, as Sunggyu pulled his jacket off and tossed it on the ground and was already moving to the white shirt Woohyun was wearing underneath. “H-Hyung, w-what’re you—.” He paused, when Sunggyu reached his hand under the chocolate fountain behind Woohyun. After getting a handful of chocolate, Sunggyu then proceeded to spread it all over Woohyun’s bare chest. Woohyun blinked for a moment, and when he saw the amused grin plastered on Sunggyu’s face he knew it was war.

He collected some of the liquid-like chocolate in his own hands and aimed to throw it at Sunggyu, but the older somehow managed to dodge it, when he tripped over his own feet and fell backwards onto the plush carpeted ground.

Woohyun pointed and laughed at his pouting boyfriend on the floor.

“Hyung, are you ok?” He asked, with a huge smile, as he held out his hand to help Sunggyu up.

Sunggyu took his hand, but at the same time, he kicked Woohyun’s ankle, causing the younger to trip and fall on the ground beside him.

“Ow hyung!” Woohyun whined, as he lay on his back. “How could you kick me on my birthday?”

“I didn’t even kick you that hard.” Sunggyu sighed.

“You’re mean hyung!”

“Fine…should I make it up to you?” Sunggyu suggested, as he leaned on his side.

“H-How?” Woohyun stammered, as Sunggyu crawled on top of him.

“M-Maybe like this…?” Sunggyu whispered softly, before pressing his lips to Woohyun’s. They both could taste the sweetness of the strawberry from before in their kiss. “Do you forgive me now?” Sunggyu joked, as he pulled back slightly. But Woohyun didn’t want it to end and attempted to grab onto Sunggyu’s hips to stop him from leaving, but he ended up groping the older man’s instead.

Sunggyu squeaked slightly and his cheeks reddened. “Y-You’re pretty bold today, i-is it because of the chocolate?”

Woohyun blushed, at the realization that he had just touched Sunggyu backside and that it felt damn good. “N-No…” Woohyun stammered. “I-I just…y-you have a nice !” He blurted out.

Sunggyu stared at him for a moment, before blushing profusely and immediately getting off Woohyun.

“S-Sorry!” Woohyun stood up as well in a flustered manner. “I-I’m sorry hyung! I wasn’t trying to touch your—!”

“W-Why are you sorry?” Sunggyu interrupted, confusing Woohyun. “Y-You’re allowed to do that you know?!”

“I-I am?!” Woohyun’s mouth hung open, and a little bit of drool spilled out.

“O-Obviously dummy!” Sunggyu stuttered, and then looked away. “B-Besides…I already touched yours anyways…”

“O-Oh yeah…” Woohyun nodded as he remembered.

They both stood there awkwardly for a moment.

“W-Well this is embarrassing!” Woohyun laughed a little too loudly.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. “This is dumb…we should have just gone home.”

“W-What?!” Woohyun pouted. “No! Wait, I’m sorry! I’ll be good, I promise!”

“Yah…” Sunggyu sighed. “Stop saying sorry all the time, you didn’t even do anything wrong.”

“But then why—”

“I just think that maybe we’re not ready for this.” Sunggyu explained. “I mean it’s not like we have to rush anything. I just thought that maybe you’d want to…but it doesn’t really seem that way so—.”

“T-That’s not true!” Woohyun interrupted. “Hyung I really want to!”

Sunggyu met his gaze. “Really?”

“Yes l-let’s do it right now!” Woohyun hastily grabbed Sunggyu’s hand and turned in the direction of the bed, and then froze.

“Woohyunnie?” Sunggyu blinked, when he noticed Woohyun wasn’t moving. “What’s wrong?”

“N-Nothing!” Woohyun stammered, forcing an excited expression though his voice was shaky. He hurriedly rushed past Sunggyu and jumped face first on the bed. “Ow…” He whimpered, after he face planted onto the mattress.

He felt the bed sink slightly, and looked up to see Sunggyu sitting next to him.

“Look, I already said, you don’t have to force yourself.” Sunggyu sighed. “We can just wait—.”

“I don’t want to wait!” Woohyun interrupted in a determined manner, as he hesitantly grabbed Sunggyu’s wrists.

Sunggyu merely stared at him, waiting to see what he would do.

“Uh…” Woohyun bit his lip nervously, as he glanced up at the older man. “I-I’ll just…” He awkwardly raised Sunggyu’s arms over his head.

Sunggyu eyed him skeptically. “…What are you doing?”

“I-I…!” Woohyun’s eyes darted from Sunggyu’s face to the petals on the bed. “I-I don’t know!” He panicked and raced into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

++

Woohyun paced back and forth across the tile floor of the bathroom, his heart beating a mile a minute. He hastily fished his phone out of his pocket to make a call.

“…Hello?” Dongwoo answered on the other line. “Woohyun?”

“I-I need your help!”

“Are you having fun on your special birthday date? Sorry we didn’t call you, but Sunggyu hyung told us not to—.”

“H-How do you have with men?!” Woohyun blurted out.

“…Excuse me?”

“Tell me what to do!” Woohyun whined. “Please!”

“Well generally one person has to stick their in the other’s—.”

“No not that!” Woohyun groaned. “I mean like the other things!”

“Other things?”

“L-Like how am I supposed to touch him?!” Woohyun questioned.

“Uh well that’s….” Dongwoo trailed off. “I mean I wouldn’t know.”

“What? Why not?!” Woohyun complained. “You’ve had with thousands of men!”

“You have?” Woohyun could hear Hoya’s voice on the other end.

“No of course not Hobaby~” Dongwoo cooed. “Yah…” He said to Woohyun. “Don’t spread lies like that! Hoya will hear!”

“Well then don’t put your damn phone on speaker!” Woohyun hissed.

“I don’t understand…” Dongwoo sighed. “You’ve had a bunch of times…shouldn’t you know about all this already?”

“But that was with girls only!” Woohyun exclaimed. “I-Isn’t it different with men? Like do you have to fist bump while doing it or—?”

“It’s not like that.” Dongwoo interrupted. “Look, you love Sunggyu hyung don’t you?”

“Y-Yeah…” Woohyun murmured.

“And he loves you too right?”

“I-I guess…”

 “Then the answer is easy. All you have to do is turn your mind off and let your body and heart do the thinking.”

“T-That’s it…?”

“Yup.” Dongwoo answered. “Now stop talking to me, and go.”

“Ok…thanks.” Woohyun hung up and walked over to the sink and decided to wash the chocolate off his hands and chest. He stared at his reflection in the mirror after he was clean.

You can do this Namstar!” He told himself. After successfully pumping himself up, he marched out of the bathroom, feeling as confident as ever. He stopped in his tracks, however, when he saw Sunggyu lying on the bed, fast asleep.