drop dead jealous

You lose if you get jealous ;p

 

You woke up one morning feeling excited. You dressed up yourself and grabbed your breakfast. You looked at yourself one last time through the mirror and smiled thinking about what would happen that day.

You dig into your handbag and found the thing you have been looking for. It was a VIP pass to CNBLUE’s fan meeting. You smiled remembering how Yonghwa put the ticket on the table with a note on it which reads:

To Min Jung, my Min Jungie~~

This is VIP pass to our fanmeet event. Do come okay? Wear pretty clothes so that everyone will know how pretty you are. See you there, okay? Chuuuu~~~<3

Your one and only prince Yonghwa.

When you reached the venue, it was only 20 minutes away before the event started. Well, you have a VIP pass after all. You waited nervously and made friends some other BOICEs. They were really cool and you were amazed seeing their dedication in supporting their idols. You vowed to yourself to support Yonghwa and CNBLUE as a whole with all your heart, just like BOICE. You thought it was natural for you to support Yonghwa just because you are his girlfriend but comparing to the fans, you felt a bit lacking. As natural as the fact that you’re Yonghwa’s girlfriend, jealousy sparked a little bit when you saw some of the fans bringing Yonghwa’s placard. And honestly you felt guilty and stupid for not bringing any fan support stuffs, let alone Yonghwa’s placard. Luckily one of the BOICE in the VIP areas gave you one of her many slogan towel. You felt really grateful to her.

The show finally started when CNBLUE performed their infamous ‘Intuition’. You could not help but screamed along with other fans. And when Yonghwa found his way to lock eyes with you, you smiled broadly and Yonghwa flashed his naughty smirk causing the hall shook with fans’ screaming.

After every few songs performed, there would be interaction sessions with fans. Either interviews with the MC or games with fans. 1 hour and 45 minutes passed with joy and excitement.

“Okay, we will have one last game session before CNBLUE performed another song and ends the show,” the MC announced getting a loud sighed from the crowd.

“Don’t be too disappointed. We still have a round of games. This time, we will choose 1 fan from each zones, which means 4 fans will come out on stage for this last round of game,” the MC explained. “CNBLUE members will draw lots and those selected will come up.”

Each of the members was shoved with one box labeled with a particular zone. Yonghwa got the ‘BLUE zone’. Jonghyun got the ‘VIP zone’ box. Each members started to swirled their hands inside the box; adding more suspense for everyone.

“For VIP zone, ticket holder for number 1543!” the MC announced. You looked at your ticket number and you coughed hard you nearly choked yourself.

“OMG!” that was the only word came out from you. Realizing that, a fan next to you nudged you and you slowly get up and walked to the stage. You threw a nervous glance at Yonghwa when you walked pass him towards Jonghyun.

After a few minutes, all four lucky fans were up on the stage. Although all CNBLUE members knew about your relationship with Yonghwa, Jonghyun had to act very natural as if he saw me for the first time on stage.

“So, for this last game the winner will be chosen by the fans. The pair which received the loudest cheers will win. There are two games. The members will choose which games by yet drawing another lot,”

Minhyuk chose first and he got the ‘Pepero game’, Yonghwa chose next and he selected the ‘Paper passing game’, Jungshin also got the ‘Paper passing game’ which made Jonghyun got the last choice, ‘Pepero game’.

Minhyuk started the game first. It was chaotic when Minhyuk moved steadily closer towards the other end of the pepero stick. The fan sure froze seeing Minhyuk up close. Minhyuk finally bit the stick and it was about 1cm left. Jonghyun and you got ready and the MC signaled that both of you to start. You and Jonghyun bit the stick steadily. You were not caring the mushy thing, instead focus on winning. You could get competitive at times. You sensed Jonghyun blinked his eyes to warn you that both of you were nose to nose already. Snapped right back into reality, you bit the stick in a haste, but still yours were shorter that Minhyuk’s team. The MC announced that you won against Minhyuk.

Jungshin and his partner managed to pass 4 papers in one minute and knowing Yonghwa’s jealousy and competitive nature, you expected that he would go all out. And he did. He was moving his head and rested his hand on the girl’s shoulder and it caused the hall shook with screams from all of the fans. They won over Jungshin with total of 7 papers passed.

“We still have to choose the final winner. Should we decide it with a final game between the two finalists?” MC’s suggestion was accepted with wild cheers from the crowds. After a few moments of quick negotiation with the fans, they decided to do one last round of the pepero game.

Yonghwa volunteered to start first. He tilted his head when he moved fast towards his partner giving illusion to the crowds that he was kissing his partner and yet another wave of thunderous screams and yelps came out from the crowds. The girl bit the stick when she could no longer content herself seeing Yonghwa so close to her. The remaining pepero stick was fairly short, not even 1 cm left.

Feeling a bit hyper with all the cheers from his fans; Jonghyun thought of being naughty right before they started. He put his hands on your shoulder and started moving fast towards you. As if it was a natural thing to do, you put one of your hands on his hand and static; letting Jonghyun moved towards you.  

Before you of Jonghyun could give away, you felt someone pulled you hard by your hands. You looked at the person. He was none other than Yonghwa. The hall fell into an absolute silence. Anger was fuming in his eyes and his face was flushed.

“I told you not to make me jealous,” Yonghwa gritted his teeth between his words.

“Is it my fault that I’m here, standing on the stage right now? And you thought I don’t feel bad?” you snapped back at him, your eyes felt warm suddenly because you hated it how Yonghwa put his words just now. It was as if you were the bad person. Unknowingly droplets of tears slowly trickled down your cheeks. The members and MC threw glances at each other nervously. There was murmur among the spectators.

“Even so, you don’t have to do that extent! I hate seeing you with other guys,” Yonghwa screamed at you. The hall fell into another silence once again for a second and the next moment another murmur took place.

You could not believe your ears. What the hell was he thinking? Cheating on him right before his eyes? And not to mention yelling at you in front of the thousands of people in the hall.

“You crazy bastard,” you threw one last sentence at him and turned away. Setting your foot to move away, leaving that damn hall, leaving your unreasonable boyfriend away and you blinked your eyes to clear your view from the tears. You heard Minhyuk uttered ‘Noona’ when you walked passed him.

Yonghwa did not intend to hurt you but jealousy got the better of him.

You stepped down the stairs and wonder if this would be the end of your relationship with Yonghwa. You made a mental note that you gotta be ready for all the bashing and humiliations you will get later.

Suddenly Yonghwa pulled you back up from the stage. Confused and angry and startled initially abd it became even more confusing when you felt a pair of that sweet, soft and delicate lips kissed you. You wanted to pull him away, but your heart melted right away. You felt Yonghwa deepened the kiss and sensing your legs were giving away –you were emotionally drained and overwhelmed- Yonghwa wrapped his hands around your waist.

The hall was about to collapse when a thunderous, hysterical scream broke. But you could not hear that because his kiss brought you to another place; away from the ear-splitting noise, only both of you in that peaceful and sweet place.

Yonghwa broke the kiss and he looked right into your eyes.

“I’m sorry but I couldn’t help it. I promise to be better. You know that I love you right?” Yonghwa’s words sounded so sincere and pure and you felt tears threatened to broke again.

“I guess I have to make you jealous more often?” you tried to crack a joke to prevent yourself from crying.

“Not in 1000 years,” Yonghwa planted another light kiss and took you by his hand.

“To our beloved fans, BOICE who have been with us since the beginning, I’m sure you guys wish for our happiness. It might be hard and you might felt betrayed, if you want to leave this fandom because I have someone I love, I understand. But just so you know, she is one of my fans. If you want to hurt her, think that she is my fan before she is my lover. A fan, it could be any of you. It just that the fan is not you, but her. And I’m truly grateful to have her by my side. I love my fans, I love my members and I love her. Thank you for coming today. I hope everyone can continue to support CNBLUE. I’m sorry for the sudden disturbance caused by my silliness. Thank you again and I’m truly sorry too,” Yonghwa bowed and you swear you heard some of the fans wailed and wept while some others tried to comfort the crying friends. Yonghwa lead you down the stairs to go to the backstage.

You heard some curse words and some encouragement words at the same time. Yonghwa grabbed your hand tighter and you looked up at him.

He looked back at you and smiled. His precious smile that sent shivers down your spine, that smile that swooned you, that melted you every time and one smile that made you felt so loved by him. You smiled back at him and promised to yourself to be by his side now and forever.

 

 

 

-The End-

 

 

 

 

Finally, I completed this!

Sorry if I took too long to complete this :'(

Please do comment, so I I know what do you think about my writings and my stories. :)

Keep on supporting and check out my other stories too^^

-jungDAEbaby-