I got jealous too >

You lose if you get jealous ;p

Song: B.A.P - Stop It XDDDD

 

Yonghwa: I have to perform with my junior today. Baby, don't be jealous ok?

*Nudged Yonghwa's ribs*

You: NO! You know I dun get jealous like you!!

Yonghwa giggled.

Yonghwa: I think you might get jealous today. But mind you, I'm just working. Don't get mad at me or something later.

You: yeah yeah~

Yonghwa: Watch it properly! Later you have to comment about the performance like usual. You know I love your critiques :D And don't be jealous baby~

you: Arasso! Talking about jealousy. Geez.

**********

You were waiting in Yonghwa's waiting room. He's going to perform at M!. He's not going solo, but he was there to support JUNIEL, the rookie singer who's going to do her debut stage today. Yonghwa wrote a song to her and he's going to perform a duet with her today to show his support towards her. You can't lie to yourself. Yeah, somewhere in your heart you felt jealous. Well, JUNIEL is a cute girl, she sings well and seems like a darling to everyone. But then, yeahhhhhhh what can you do?

You the monitor. And Yonghwa appeared on the screen. He was doing the interview with JUNIEL and the MCs.

MC 1: Yonghwa SShi~~ What do you think about JUNIEL sshi?

Yonghwa: She's a talented girl. I hope people will pay attention to her talents and show a lot of interest to her music.

MC 1: Owh~~~ That's from a musician perspective. What do you think about her as a man?

Yonghwa: *laughed* She's really adorable >___<

MC 2: JUNIEL shhi~ Yonghwa Sshi said that you're adorable. What do you think about him?

JUNIEL: Oh oppa is a cool guy. Everyone like him. Me too.

MC 2: Woah~~~ Yonghwa Sshi you said JUNIEL sshi is cute. Would you consider her as a potential girlfriend?

Yonghwa: Of course. Who doesn't like her?

MC 1: Woah we hope to hear good news from both of you soon!! :D Let's watch Yonghwa & JUNIEL duet stage after this with BABO. Stay tuned.

***********************************

You: Gee. He doesn't even hesitate for a while! *you blabbered to yourself.*

Ten minutes passed and finally it was Yonghwa and JUNIEL's turn to perform.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP5KYrkv7iw

You know that Yonghwa is such a professional performer and you couldn't be prouder. However seeing him singing in such emotions, exchanging meaningful glances with JUNIEL, you can't help but to feel really jealous!

You know seeing him with another girl with exchanging glances, teasing the audiences, trigger the sparks of jealousy in YOUR HEART!

'Aishhhhhhh' you turned off the TV and decided to flip through the magazines instead. You don't even bother to monitor the whole performance. Although Yonghwa clearly said not to be jealous and helped him to monitor for the betterment of his performance in the future, you just don't care at the moment.

20 minutes later, Yonghwa came into the room. He took a bottle of water and drank it.

Yonghwa: Min Jung aa~ You watched the performance right? How was it?

You: Good. *not interested*

Yonghwa: Good? That's all?

You stood and faced Yonghwa.

You: It was PERFECT. Emotional. The exchanging glances part, smiling to each other were just amazing.

Yonghwa: You sound so sarcastic.

You: No, I'm hell serious right now. *there's fire in your eyes. Everyone can tell. Yonghwa wanted to laughed out madly but he, like you, LOVEEEEE to tease you.
 

what a perfect match. You and Yonghwa.

You felt extremely hot and uncomfortable now. You might scream out your jealousy any moment now. So, you decided to take a walk outside. When you were walking passed Yonghwa, he called you. 'Baby~~,' You just nodded, without looking at him.

Yonghwa pat your head lightly and smiled 'I told you not to be jealous,'

You ignored him and just walked. You were about to open the door when suddenly you felt Yonghwa hugging you from behind.

Yonghwa: Mianhae, baby~ I have to do it. It's my job.

There's regret in his voice. You feel bad for feeling jealous, and making him saying that. Yonghwa turned you to face him.

You: I'm sorry for being jealous. You know, I got jealous too.

Yonghwa: It's ok. I love you.

You: I love you too, oppa! *both of you hugged each other tightly.*

Yonghwa: But you know what, I still have to perform with JUNIEL at Music Bank, Inkigayo, MuCore, The Show and Sketch Book. I guess you have to be jealous for quiet a long time this time.

You: OPPA!!!

Yonghwa: mehrong~~~~