Told you, don't make me jealous!

You lose if you get jealous ;p

Yonghwa came over to your house today. Although you wished to go out on a date like the other couples, you know you can't. You hate it when Yonghwa has to covered his face and avoid crowded places. You prefer to have a quiet and nice date at your place or his place. Might be plain, but comfortable.

You sat comfortably on the couch. You grabbes the remote controller and stay on SBS channel. You decided to watch SBS Gayo Daejun. After all you LOVE kpop a lot, and that's how you met Yonghwa almost two years ago.

Yonghwa: Dear, don't you want to watch movie or drama or something else?

You: Wue?? You know I love Gayo Daejun a lot!

Yonghwa: Min Jung! You're not going to watch it quitely. I know that, you know that! You're just going to fangirl over those boy groups again and again~

You: So what? I'm a girl too. That's natural~

Yonghwa: Geez. You have a boyfriend. *pout*

You ignored his remarks and instead clapped your hands enthusiastically when Gayo Daejun finally started. Yonghwa finally took his seat next to you. He brought a bowl of snacks with him. Naturally you leaned your head on his shoulders.

Yonghwa: Mwoya? As if we're watching movie. You won't even stay still for 5 minutes when idols start to come out!! *pout*

You: Aigoooooooo *you sighed n elbowed his ribs* Both of you laughed together.

20 minutes into the show, finally your fangirling mode slowly kicking in.

You: OMG OMG OMG!!!! B.A.P B.A.P!!!! Bang Yong Guk!!! omg Oppa, have you seen him in real life???? I went to 1st baby Day Fanclub Inauguration Event and omgggg Bang Yong Guk is super duper duper hot!!! Zelo is cute pie too and Himchan is just y, Daehyun is charming, Jongup is just so dashing and youngjae!! OMG I can't even!!!!!

Yonghwa: Yeah they are cool indeed. *Yonghwa responded to you nonchalantly.*

After that there you go. B1A4's performance. And you squealed at the sight of Baro.

Yonghwa pushed your head away everytime you squeezed yourself to him to express your fangirling over Baro, clearly annoyed.

A long time passed until it's time for CNBLUE's turn. They performed a remix of I'm A Loner, Sill Loving and Hey You! You could not express how proud you were seing your boyfriend singing and playing the guitar. You wanted to scream your heart out especially when Yonghwa did his-y-gesture on stage.

But you don't want to give in and you just love teasing your boyfriend. hehehe.

You: OMG I never know JongHyun oppa can be this hot!! *you were doing a fake fangirling over other CNBLUE members* woahhhh Minhyuk looks so cute too! and Jungshin is really popular these days!!! *you purposely let Yonghwa out*

Yonghwa: YA KIM MINJUNG! did you forget to praise JUNG YONGHWA????!

You giggled and ignored him again. CNBLUE's performance ended and there was a joint performance between INFINITE and TEENTOP.

You: TEENFINITE on stage together!! Oh bless fangirls!!! woahhhh both Hoya and L.Joe on stage oh my God!

You guessed that Yonghwa couldn't take it anymore. He put his hands on your shoulders and made you faced him.

You: WUE???~~~

Yonghwa: Say something good about me too!

You: mwoya~~~

Yonghwa: Stop fangirling over the other boys.

You: Oppa! You know how much I love idols.

Yonghwa: I'm jealous.

You: What's there to be jealous at? You worked with lots of girls and I just adored the cute boys when I see them on TV! Hello~~~

Yonghwa: Even so, don't! *Yonghwa pushed you making you leaned on your back on the couch now. J-E-A-L-O-U-S was written all over his face. You wanted to laugh at him, but afraid that something might go wrong, so you just surpressed it. You pushed him and stand up*

Yonghwa: Where are you going? *holding your wrist*

You: I just wanna go and grab a Coke. You think I wanna go to TS Ent building and find Bang Yong Guk? *you burst into laughters*

Yonghwa pushed your wrist towards him. Off guard, your fell onto his lap. Somehow you felt very shy, your cheeks felt so hot. Your face was only 1 inch away from Yonghwa's.

As if pleased seeing you acting shy in front of him, Yonghwa smirked.

Yonghwa: Babo ya~ I told you not to make me feel jealous.

You quickly pushed him and stood on your legs again.

You: I don't even try to make you jealous. It's you who got jealous all the time. Even so, you're cute when you're jealous ;P

You leaned down and give Yonghwa a peck on his lips.

You: Mehrong~~~~ Anyway, oppa! I seriously think Bang Yong Guk is damn hot. *you giggled and made your way to the kitchen*