마지막 장

Dear Sister

"I know where Taeyeon is." Taecyeon said running toward Yoona. She stood up fron the bench she was sitting before.

Her tired eyes widen "What? You found her?" she asked hopeful.

"Yeah. Tiffany found her."Taecyeon explained "She went to visit her grandma at Yeongju and saw Taeyeon at the hospital"Yoona turned nervous to what he said "H-hospital? Is she ok? What--"

"Tiffany followed her and saw she was staying at this hotel." he held out a small paper with a direction and phone number.

Yoona quickly pulled her phone out and dialed the number "Hello? Yes, could you inform me if Kim TaeYeon is staying there?" she hurried to ask "She is?" a smile of relief appeared on her face "Yes, yes, please connect me with her. Thank you."

"You are calling to her room?" Yoona nodded waiting for Taeyeon to answer.

"Hello?" a sick voice sounded on the other line.

"Unnie--" Yoona said "Unnie, are you feeling ok?" she quickly asked before Taeyeon could hang out.

"Why are you calling?"

"Unnie, how are you feeling? Are you going to the chemotherapy? Your medicines? Are you eating fine?"

"Don't call again. Just stay there, be happy with Taecyeon. Why are you acting like you care about me?"

"When I have acted?!"

"Stop, don't call again."

"Unnie..." Yoona got to say before Taeyeon hang up.

"What happened?" Taecyeon asked.

Yoona took a deep breath before turning to Taecyeon "Go find her."

"What?"

"Go find her Taecyeon, and marry her." Taecyeon got shocked by Yoona's asking.

"Why--"

"Please go ask her to marry you. She won't live longer, I want her to be happy her latest days. Please..." she begged with tears already rolling down her cheeks.

"Yoona, how can you ask me such thing?" he held her shoulders looking into her eyes "I only love you..."

"I love you too...--" she finally said, Taecyeon smiled brightly before holding her face and kiss her deeply, this time Yoona didn't fight back and kissed him back.

"I love you too... but my sister is first..." she said after they parted "If you really love me, you will do this for me. Please, I beg you! Make her happy." Taecyeon shook his head, listening to what she asked, it didn't make sense at all to him "Tell her you love her, that you love her and not me. Please say it honestly. Please."

 

 

May 25, 2013

 

"What do you want?" Taeyeon stood on the door, saying on a mad-sad, with teary eyes up to the tall man.

"Can I come inside? I need to tell you something." he said after taking a deep breath.

"No.” she replied “I'm a decent woman. I'm staying here alone and I won't let any men come inside. Not even you. Now leave." she turned around to go back inside when Taecyeon held her arm and stopped her.

"Kim Taeyeon..." he whispered.

"Let go!" she yelled and shoved his hand away "What Taecyeon? You came here to tell me how happy you are with Yoona?! You know, I don't care! Go with her! As always, she stole the man I loved."

"Marry me." Taecyeon said just when Taeyeon was about to walk back inside her room, her eyes widened and quickly turned around to face him.

“W-what?" she stutter.

"Marry me Taeyeon..." Taecyeon lifted his gaze and said again.

She couldn’t believe those words actually came out from his mouth, she was happy, of course she was, but she was scared this could be a dream, that she will wake up at the next morning and everything would stay as a dream.

Those words Taeyeon had wanted to hear for a while, he was really saying that.

"You are making fun of me?" that's was all what she could think, that was all she could say at the moment "After all what happened, all what you said, you come here to ask me to marry you? Is this a prank? It is right? Yoona told you to do this? I don't need"

"I'm serious Taeyeon. I came here to tell you this, I broke up with Yoona, I realized that the one I love is...you." he said after talking a pause "Now that I know about your sickness, I want to be with you your latest days. Because I I love you." Taecyeon shut his eyes when he confessed her.

He couldn't do as Yoona had asked him. Say it honestly? How could he? There were no honest words in his sentence. He loved Yoona, she was the one he loved, and now he was proposing Taeyeon.

Taeyeon tears rolled down her cheeks "Y-you...are you serious?" she asked again.

Taecyeon looked at her and nodded "Yeah...marry me Taeyeon."

After all, she loves him, and now he was proposing her. She would not say no to him.

Automatically, her lips curved into a big smile, she wrapped her arms around his waist "Yes! Oppa, yes I want... I do want to marry you! I do want!" she yelled while hugging him tightly.

Taecyeon closed his eyes and brough his hands behind her back to hug her back.

 

 

 

"Please come back again." Yoona said to the customers leaving.

She was busy taking and bringing the orders, she had re-open the coffee shop just a few days ago and she had no guts to inform Tiffany and Sunny.

Since Taeyeon had left, and Yoona closed the shop, the both girls dissapeared. Both looked for Taeyeon on their own. They never contacted eachother.

The fact that Tiffany had told Taecyeon that Taeyeon was at Yeongju was really weird, there was no way to contact her and tell her thank you. Yoona was really thankful to her for telling them where her sister was.

"Ah yeah, I'm sorry for make you wait." Yoona apologized to the new customer "What would you like to drink?" she wrote down the orders before walk to the next table and take the cups and utensils bringing them back to the counter.

"Could you bring my coffee quickly? I have to leave alredy." a woman asked her.

"Yes, hold on..." she was about to turn around when a plate fell on the floor and broke.

"JaeHee, JaeRin! I told you to stay still!" the mother of two kids scolded them "Why you fighting over the cookies?!"

"Omma, is JaeRin's fault!"

"Why me?"

"I am the eldest, you should let me eat first."

Yoona was about to walk toward to clean the mess on the floor, she apologized to the hurried lady at the counter waiting for her coffee.

Just when she crouch down to lift the broken pieces, the front door opened.

"I'm sorry for being late Boss."

"We'll get to work quickly."

Two familiar voices said, she lifted her gaze and saw Tiffany and Sunny walking toward the kitchen wearing their aprons and started to work.

She cleaned the mess and then walked toward them.

"Excuse me, what-- what are you--"

"Boss, why you didn't inform us?"

"If you were going to re-open the shop you should have told us. How can you work on your own?" Tiffany and Sunny said.

Yoona just looked at them confused. She hadn't ask them to come over, she didn't told them anything but they suddenly came and started to work without Yoona to ask them. And they were calling her Boss.

The coffee shop was working fine, the costumers were leaving and there wasn't much people now.

It was almost 8:30.

Yoona was doing the inventory, still wondering why Tiffany and Sunny had came to work. She wasn't still sure if she should ask or not.

"Taecyeon call us." Yoona turned around, Sunny was making a coffee, and she had notice Yoona was trying to ask them something "He ask us to come help you with the shop. That it was only you so..."

"So it was that..." she sighed.

"You should have told us. You might not like us but we still want to help." Yoona nodded "How's Taeyeon?"

"I don't know. She doesn't want to answer my calls."

"I'm sorry." Sunny suddenly said.

"Yes?"

"Yoona, I'm really childish. I'm gonna turn 30 soon and I'm still acting like a 5 years old girl. I'm sorry I had made you suffer-- along with Tiffany and your sister, but this is my apologize." both smiled "Anyways, I hope you can forgive me and we can be friends. This time, while looking for Taeyeon and such, I've realized how such a good sister you are, Taeyeon is really lucky to have a sister like you." Yoona looked down.

"I heard you gave up Taecyeon and asked him to marry your sister." Yoona looked up at her with widen eyes "You really are a nice sister. But you should look for yourself once, make Taeyeon your second most important thing. Your happiness is first."

"Thank you."

"Welcome." The front door opened "Oh my--"  Yoona and Sunny looked at the door after Tiffany gasped surprised.

"Unnie..." Yoona whispered.

"Taeyeon-ah where have you been? Why you didn't contact your best friend?" Tiffany pouted.

"Sorry."

"Are you ok?"

"Mmh... I have a surprise. Taecyeon and I are getting married." she said holding Taecyeon's hand.

Tiffany and Sunny got shocked, while Tiffany went to hug Taeyeon, Sunny looked at Yoona before walking toward Taeyeon "Congrats~"

Yoona and Taecyeon looked at eachother for a while, they didn't notice Taeyeon looking at them. Both were sad, her eyes almost tearing.

"Unnie!" Yoona ran toward her stopping before hugging her "Congratulations-- Be happy."

"Thank you Yoona." Taeyeon said wrapping her arms around her sister hugging her tight. Yoona couldn't help it and tears started to flow out.

"You have to help me plan it. We only have 2 months." she said after they parted "You have to help me with everything, ok?" Yoona nodded still crying. "Don't cry" Taeyeon said wiping her tears away.

"You will prepare this wedding Yoona. You will do it for me, dear sister."

 

 

 

 

There were a few weeks left for the wedding day. The church and reception was already chosen and reserved for a date Yoona had to chose. She had chosed both places as well.

The banquet and cake, the flowers, tablecloths, centerpieces, everything was chose by Yoona. Taeyeon had made her do that. She had made Yoona be on charge of the whole wedding planning. She gave the excuse of being tired to do it.

Taecyeon also had finally bought Taeyeon a proposal ring "Go with him and chose the ring you like." Taeyeon had told Yoona. The ring was brought according to Yoona's taste. Everything was being planned acording her taste.

It hurted. Being planning the wedding of your sister with the man you loved.

Yoona was hurt.

She thought Taeyeon was doing this on purpose to make her suffer.

But she couldn't just say no. She was happy that her sister was getting married with the man she loved. Even though it was the same man Yoona loved as well.

"Chose one." Taeyeon told Yoona after they arrived to the Wedding Dress Shop.

"Y-yes? M-me?" she stutter. Taeyeon nodded smiling.

"Mmh... you will chose my wedding dress." she held Yoona's arm walking closer to where the dress were "Chose."

"Unnie..."

"Do you need some help?" an employee kindly asked them.

"Yes, I'm looking for a dress. I am getting married soon" she show off.

"Congratulations~ And what kind of dress you like?" the employee asked.

Taeyeon think a bit while looking around, she was about to ask Yoona when she saw her staring at a wedding dress on a mannequin placed at one corner of the shop.

"I want that one." Yoona looked away from the dress and looked at her sister who was pointing it "Is beautiful right?"

"Would you like to try it on?"

"Yes, wait a bit." Taeyeon walked toward the dressing rooms, Yoona waited there staring at that beautiful dress.

She wondered why her sister was hurting her like this.

After a few minutes, Taeyeon walked out wearing that beautiful white dress, Yoona's eyes filled with tears looking at how beautiful her sister looked, and how happy she looked.

"How is it?"

"Unnie..."

Taeyeon gave a few tourns for her showing her the dress here and there "Does it look good?" "You think I need to change something?" "Do you like it with the long sleeves?" she asked Yoona who just kept staring at her with her teary eyes.

"Yoona-yah-- Don't cry..."

"No, is just that... unnie you look so beautiful." Taeyeon smiled "I wish my parents could see how beautiful and happy you are now."

Taeyeon wiped her younger sister's tears and higged her "I'm happy Yoona, you should be happy as well, ok?" Yoona nodded.

She was happy. Yoona was happy.

 

 

July 25, 2013

 

"Yoona, where is Taeyeon?" Tiffany asked her a few minutes later.

Everyone were already waiting at the church, the bride was being almost 30 minutes late.

That morning when the two sisters woke up, Yoona helped Taeyeon with her hair before she dressed herself. Later, Taeyeon told her to leave already, that she will finish getting ready herself.

Yoona didn't protested and did what she told her. Taeyeon was getting better lately, so she didn't worried so much.

But already after 30 minutes waiting for her, she was really nervous. She won't answer the calls neither.

"Will we continue with this wedding?" the priest asked to the groom waiting at the door. He cleared his throat and Yoona turned to look at him.

"I will... go look for my sister"

She quickly rushed toward her home ready to see any kind of scene. All her way there she just kept imagining her sister dead on the floor or something.

"Unnie!! Unnie where are you?" Yoona walked inside the house calling her sister "Unnie!" she looked for her on the living room and her room. As she wasn't been found everywhere, she checked her own room.

"Unnie--" when she walked in, the first thing she saw was her sister's wedding dress laid on her bed and a box and a note were on the dressing table.

She slowly walked toward and took the note, before she could read it, the front door opened.

"Yoona!!" she turned around when she heard Sunny and Tiffany walking inside the room.

"Quickly change."

"You don't want to get late." both girls held the dress and Yoona leading her to the bathroom.

"W-what?" Yoona asked confused "Why I should change?-- Why I'm going to wear Taeyeon's wedding dress?"

"Just change, you are getting late to your wedding."

"W-What?!"

 

 

"You look so beautiful" Sunny and Tiffany complimented her. They had already arrived to the church.

Somehow, they made Yoona change into Taeyeon's wedding dress, wear her shoes, earrings, they re-do her hair and make-up. And now they were walking inside the church.

The wedding march started to sound, she was so confused right now, everyone where waiting inside, looking at her walking down the altar, Taecyeon waiting at the end, as if she was the bride.

She just made her way quickly toward Taecyeon who was brightly smiling.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"You look so beautiful" Taecyeon said holding her shoulders and placing a kiss on her forehead "Let's get marry." he held her hand and put on a ring on her finger. It was her sister's ring. The one she had chosen.

She was just even more confused now.

"Shall we continue with the wedding?"

"No, hold on... What are we doing now?"

"This is our wedding Yoona." Taecyeon said.

"What?"

"You prepare it, is your wedding." Sunny said.

"What?"

She stood up from her seat and walked toward Yoona handing her the note she had found earlier.

It was from Taeyeon.

 

 

Dear Sister...

 

Surprise!

I surprised you didn't I? hehe

You prepared such a beautiful wedding, now enjoy it.

You may have thought that I made you do all this to just hurt you, it wasn't like that.

I didn't meant to hurt you, I just wanted you to prepare your wedding, and I wanted to be part of that moment.

I wanted to be there for your wedding but I had to leave.

I can't tell you to where I am going though. But I do can tell you that I will comeback, I'm gonna get better and I will be back next to you so you can show off your husband kkk ^^

Don't worry about me, I am not a alone and I am happy, I'm gonna get better and soon I will go see you.

Is time to stop worrying about me and start to worry and care about yourself, you have done so much for me, is time for me to do something for me. So now enjoy your wedding and be happy with Taecyeon.

I'm gonna miss you.

Thank you for everything Yoong~ I love you so much!

 

 

Your beloved sister TaeTae~

 

Yoona's tears started to flow out her eyes, and a big smile appeared on her face while reading her sister's note. She had made her do all the planning for herself, that's why.

"Yoona-yah~ Your make-up is going to run~" Tiffany scolded her while wiping her tears with a small pink handkerchief. Yoona smiled.

"I wish she could be here." she said looking up at Taecyeon. He smiled at her brushing her hair back her ear.

"Don't worry! I got it!" Tiffany yelled pointing to the camera in her hands.

"Now, can we start?"

Yoona and Taecyeon smiled at eachother holding hands.

"Let's get marry Yoona."

 

 

Months before~

May 10, 2013

 

"Excuse me, miss? Are you ok?" a masculine voice knocked on Taeyeon's hotel room. She was almost unconscious, she had cried a lot and had drank a lot.

"Miss?" the man knocked again.

He slowly turn the knob and realized the door wasn't locked. He walked in and found a lady laying on a corner of the room with a few bottles of wine around her, and she was holding one.

"Miss!" he rushed toward her helping her to sit up "Are you ok?"

Taeyeon slowly pushed him "Yah~! What are you doing in a lady's room? Who let you in?"

The man looked attentive to her realizing who she was "Taeyeon?" he asked.

Taeyeon opened her eyes and looked at him "W-who are you?" she was drunk, she didn't recognized him.

"I'm Wooyoung, Taecyeon's friend. I work at the mechanical shop..."

Taeyeon looked at him before pushing his hand away and stood up "What are you doing here? Taecyeon send you?"

"I'm staying here. I was trying to sleep but I heard some knocks and sobs here. I came to see if everything was alright" he explained.

"I'm alright... I'm fine, go back to Seoul and tell Taecyeon and Yoona to live happy, that I don't care 'cause I am going to die."

"Taeyeon!" Wooyoung stopped her from drinking from the bottle of wine again "You can't do this. You are sick!"

"I'm gonna die!!" she yelled while trying to get the bottle back.

"Don't say that!!"

"Give me the bottle!!"

"You can't drink like this when you are sick!"

"What do you care?!!" Taeyeon went on her knees attempting to reach the bottle Wooyoung had held above his head before.

She lost her balance and fell on top Wooyoung, both foreheads crashed on eachother so she stood there over him.

"Ow~!"

"You are ok?" he asked while holding onto her small waist.

"Give me the bottle." she said looking his eyes "I don't have anything in this life, I want to die..." she started to cry on his chest. He consoled her her hair.

"You have your sister."

She shook her head "I hate her! She stole the man I loved... she did it again! I don't want to see her anymore, she just hurts me!"

"Taeyeon!" he yelled making Taeyeon sit up again looking at him confused "How can you say she hurts you? You are the one hurting your little sister."

"Yah!" she cried and hit his arm.

"She really cares for you, a lot. You are the one hurting her by not letting her being with the guy she loves, Taecyeon."

"You too?! You fell for Yoona too?!?" she yelled while hitting his chest

"Stop!" he held her wrist to stop her from hitting him, just then he reached her lips and kissed her deeply. She kissed him back for a few minutes before pushing him away.

"Why you did that?!" she slapped him but he kissed her again "Stop!" he said after she pushed him again.

"If you slap me again, then I will kiss you again" he held her head and kissed her again, Taeyeon slapped him and he just kissed her again.

"Stop Wooyoung!"

"How can you be so blind to not realize who really loves you?"

"What?"

"I love you! I've been in love with you for so long but you only had eyes for Taecyeon. Stop hurting yourself and hurting your sister, she loves you so much, just like me."

"Leave."

"Would you give me a chance--"

"LEAVE!!" she pushed him.

Wooyoung sighed and slowly stood up.

"I will. So you can think on your own. Your sister cares for you, you are the most important thing to her, she loves you and she does everything and anything for you, so you can be happy-- do the same for her -- do the same for yourself.

 

 

July 25, 2013

 

"Thank you Fany. Bye."

"How's the wedding going?" Wooyoung asked Taeyeon after she hung up. He held her hand and she lay on his shoulder looking at the sunset on the side of the beach.

"My little sister has grown up. She looks so beautiful on her wedding dress." she said showing him the pictures Tiffany had send her.

"You will look beautiful as well when we get married"

Taeyeon moved away and looked at him with widen eyes "We?"

Wooyoung laughed "Why you look surprised? We are getting married. I wanna marry you Taengoo" he held her hand and kissed her forehead.

"But I'm sick..."

"You will get better. I'll help you through all this and we will get married." he smiled.

"I love you Woo..." she whispered before laying on his chest.

"I love you too..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________

 

Done~!

This was the ending change I was talking about c: I said this was going to be TaecYoon happy ending, so it is TaecYoon's happy ending ^^

The original idea was Taeyeon to die before the wedding, but my sister told me that I always write sad endings and that I always kill someone in all my fics lol so I change it to Taeyeon falling in love with Wooyoung and leaving the country to get better c:

How was it? TaecYoon happy ending everyone~~ kkk Be happy :3

Hope you enjoyed it~