제 2 장

Dear Sister

November 29, 2012

 

"Yoona!!" Taeyeon yelled as soon as she walked inside the coffee shop "How could you?" How?!"

Yoona was confused, just last night they had watched a movie together, laughed and talked to each other, they were fine. But this morning, she was yelling mad at her.

"Unnie, calm down, what happened?" she asked trying to calm her down. Sunny and Tiffany just smirked at each other looking at the scene.

"’What happened?’ You ask me what happened?” as soon as Taeyeon gave one step closer to her, her hand landed on her sister’s cheek, hard.

The customers got shocked, as well as Yoona, who could only touch her reddened and painful cheek.

It was the first time her sister had hit her, it hurt, not only physically but her heart was hurt.

Her eyes watered and a few tears started to fell.

“Unnie…” she whispered.

“Shut up! Just shut up and leave! Leave! I don’t wanna see you!! Leave!!” Taeyeon took her sister’s arm and pushed her outside the store. Yoona begged her to stop but she didn’t. She kicked her out.

“Don’t even step at the house!! I don’t wanna see you!” she yelled once more before closing the door.

“Unnie!” Yoona cried while standing outside the store. The customers, the passer-by, Tiffany and Sunny looked at her.

“Yoona!”

She turned around when she heard Taecyeon calling her.

“What happened? What are you crying? Are you ok?” Taecyeon tried to comfort her. Yoona just shook her head and tried to avoid his eyes.

“What happened?” he asked again.

“Just leave… I’m fine.”

Taecyeon looked inside the coffee shop and saw Taeyeon looking at them “Your sister did something to you, right?”

“No.” She said wiping her tears and walking away, as she took her hand away from her cheek Taeyeon could see the red mark on it. He held her hand and stopped her.

"Your sister hit you?!"

"Taecyeon please..." another tear fell down her cheek while she tried to walk away from Taecyeon, but he just won't let go "...leave me alone. Please." she said looking at him with her puffy eyes. Taecyeon let her hand go and she just walked away.

He just stood there watching her until he lost her sight. Then he turned around and made her way toward the cofee shop "Taeyeon!" he yelled.

"Oppa, you want some coffee?" Tiffany asked in a cute tone while hanging on his arm but he moved away and walked toward Taeyeon holding her arm.

"Let go!"

"Why you hit you sister?" he questioned her still holding onto her.

"You are hurting me!"

"Why you hit Yoona?!"

"Don't get into this! She is my sister!"

"Does that give you a reason to hit her? She is your sister you should care of her not hurt her!"

"What do you care?!"

"Because I love her!" he finally burst out.

Taeyeon stared at him in shock "I love her. And I know that's the reason why you hurt her, it is because I love her and not you..."

"Shut up..."

"Can't you act like the eldest that you are? Stop acting childish and let your sister to be happy with who she loves... with me."

"Shut up!"

"This is the last time I will tell you this, I don't like you, I don't like you at all. I love Yoona, and just her."

"Shut up! Shut up!!!" she yelled and started to hit his chest with both hands. Taecyeon stood there bearing with the punches until she finally stopped and fell on her knees crying.

"Taeyeon,  don't do this to you and don't do this to Yoona."

"Leave!!"

Taecyeon sighed and moved away, before she reached the door, he stopped next to Tiffany and Sunny "I know you told her about the last days. Mind your own business." he said before leaving the store.

He and Yoona had been hanging out for almost 1 month, they had walks on the park, they talked to eachother almost everyday, she trusted him more now, they were friends. Even so, Yoona was still feeling uncomfortable to be hanging out with Taecyeon and hide everything from her sister.

Taecyeon had told her to not tell anything to her, it was the best for both of them. She did as he said, but she didn't knew what had happened in their latest walks.

Tiffany and Sunny had been following them, and even took some pictures or videos, Taecyeon was the only who knew, he didn't expected them to tell Taeyeon, she was their friend why would they show her something that will hurt her? But it seemed like the one they wanted to be hurt was Yoona.

They had done it, they hurt Yoona and Taeyeon as well.


Later that night, after he finished his job, he tried to contact Yoona. Because she didn't answer her phone, he went to look for her on the streets.

After a while, he reached the largest streets, he looked around still trying to contact Yoona. Just when he was about to cross the street and he had pressed the green button, a cellphone ringing catch his attention at the back.

He turned around and saw Yoona sitting down next to a block fence.

"Yoona." he said walking closer to her. She slowly lifted her gaze and as soon as she saw Taecyeon she stood up "What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I came here to think..."

"Think?"

"My sister is mad at me right now, I have to give her some time to think too. Then I'll come back home."

"What? You are saying you won't go home tonight?" he asked worried when she nodded "You can't do that! Yoona, a lady like you can't spend a night alone at the streets like this. You have a home, you don't have to be here."

"She doesn't want to see me." she said before starting to walk away, Taecyeon followed her behind "I knew us were wrong. I knew she eventually will know and this will happen."

"Yoona"

"Let's stop seeing eachother Taecyeon" she said after Taecyeon made her stop walking.

"Why? Yoona..."

"Taecyeon, I don't want my sister to suffer. I love her, she is my sister, she is the only thing I have. I won't be the reason why she suffers, I will care and protect her. No one is going to drift us apart, not friends... niether a guy."

"Listen to you..."

Yoona looked at him confused "What?"

"You sound exactly like an older sister should sound." Yoona looked down "Isn't she the older sister? Why she keeps acting so immature."

"Don't insult her please Taecyeon."

"Then why she keeps acting like this? She should let you live your life however you want, you are old enough already to know what is good and what is wrong... she just keeps acting like a 5 years old girl fighting over a lollipop. She is the one who is making everyone leave her. Because of how stubborn, selfish and annoying she is."

"Taecyeon!!" Yoona yelled at him in orden to make him stop talk bad of her sister.

"You know is true."

"She is an amazing girl Taecyeon, if you get to know her better..." Yoona defended her sister.

"She acting this ways makes me not want to get her know better."

"Ok then, think whatever you want. But Taecyeon, let's not see eachother anymore, don't look for me anymore, don't come to our store anymore. We are strangers from now on."

"Yoona..."

"Goodbye Taecyeon."

 

After Yoona left Taecyeon at the side of the street, she walked around the streets for a while before made her way to her house.

She hoped Taeyeon would not be mad anymore, and she wasn't. She was drinking on a small dark corner in the living room.

"Unnie, you can not do this to you"

"Please tell you won't meet Taecyeon anymore, please tell me that you will leave him to me. Leave the boy to your dear older sister Yoong~"

After that night, Taeyeon 'forgave' Yoona. They were fine, the topic of Taecyeon was never mentioned then.

Taecyeon didn't went to the store anymore, he send his friend to buy the coffee and also to deliver some messages to Yoona.

Even though he didn't visited the store, Taeyeon kept going to find him. Taecyeon just kept ignoring her.

He was already tired of it that he was thinking in leave to another town, but the fact that he could see Yoona even from afar, made him stay.

 

 

February 14, 2013

 

"Happy Valentine's day" Yoona said to the couple in the shop after she brought them the coffee along with the cookies the store had prepared for today.

"Yoona, I'll be back later" Taeyeon said after Yoona walked to the kitchen.

"Where are you going unnie?"

"Attend here. Fany, Sunny, let's go." Tiffany and Sunny took their aprons off dropping them on the nearest table before walking toward Taeyeon.

"Wait unnie, are you leaving me here working on my own?"

"You can do it! Bye." she simply replied and then left the shop.

Yoona was left working alone. A few days before Sunny had told Taeyeon a friend of hers made the guy she liked fall in love with her with some kind of spell.

That was to much already, bewitch someone so he could fall in love with her. She was obsessed with him, but more than be obsessed in having him as boyfriend, he wanted to give him over Yoona, she wanted to finally say 'I made the guy she liked, like me' She wanted to do the same Yoona had 'done' before. She wanted to have the guy her sister loved.

"I'm telling you this works" Sunny told her after she walked out a small store with a small plastic bag.

"What is this? Some kind of magical powders?" Tiffany asked while she peeked inside the bag.

"Yah!" Sunny slapped her hand "Taeyeon is the only one who can have contact with the powders. Otherwise it won't work and Taecyeon will fall in love with you." Tiffany pouted rubbing her own hand.

"Does this really works Sunny?" Taeyeon asked in disbelief.

"Of course it does!" Sunny replied so secure, but even her, didn't knew if this actually worked "My friend told me it does."

Taeyeon sighed still in disbelief "What we have to do now?" Tiffany asked.

"We need to get a garment of the person you want to fall in love with you. Preferably, underwear."

Taeyeon and Tiffany's eyes widen looking at Sunny "Underwear?" both said at the same time.

"It is so it can bring passion to the relationship." Sunny said in such a cheap way.

"Yah!" Taeyeon hit her arm zoning her out of her 'trance' "How do you expect me to get Taecyeon's underwear?"

Sunny shrugged  "I don't know. His house?" she said.

"I don't even know were he lives."

"Let's just go to the mechanical workshop, we wait inside while they fix our car, and when they aren't watching, we take Taecyeon's jacket or cloth"

"That's a good idea." Tiffany smiled at Sunny "Let's go there then. But before..." Sunny took Tiffany's bag and started to look through it before taking out a hair pin.

"Yah, what are you doing?" Tiffany asked.

"How are we going to make them check our car, when it is working perfectly fine." both girls nodded as the saw Sunny walking toward the car.

 

 

"Welcome~" Yoona bowed to the new customer walking through the door. When she lifted her gaze, her eyes widen and a smile appeared on the familiar man's face.

"W-whay would you like to drink?" she asked avoiding his eyes.

"Happy Valentine's Day." he held a small box infront of him. Yoona looked at it before finally looking at his eyes.

"W-what is this?"

"A gift." he smiled "Open it."

Yoona hesitated but then shook her head and hold his hand infront rejecting the gift. "No." she said "It can't accept it." Taecyeon smile faded after Yoona bowed her head and made her way back to work.

"Yoona, can we talk?" Yoona stoped her walk "Can you hear what I have to say? I love you." the customers turned to see the confession scene "I really love you. I can't forget you. Even if I try, I can't." Yoona's heart started to beat fast at the confession, a tear formed on her eye and fell down. It was a sadness tear, because she couldn't say the same words, because even though she felt the same, she couldn't say it. Her sister. That was all she could think.

"You don't have nothing to say?" the customers turned to Yoona waiting for her answer, the situation became a drama scene "Say yes." "Tell him you love him too" "Tell him you haven't forget him nither" the customers' whispers filled the silence. They surely didn't knew the relationship between Yoona and Taecyeon but the scene was so sweet, they wanted a happy ending.

Yoona wiped her tear "Yoona..." Taecyeon whispered before giving a few steps closer. Then Yoona turned around to face him but still not able to look at his eyes.

"Didn't I told you to not look for me?" the customers oh-ed "My sister will come soon, so please leave."

"Yoona." Taecyeon held her arm before she left.

"Let go!" she moved her arm away, just when she was about to leave Taecyeon held both sides of her face and planted a kiss on her lips.

 

"Taeyeon, are you ok?" Tiffany asked worried to Taeyeon, they were on their way to the mechanical shop, and a few minutes ago she had started to cough not stop and now was looking pale.

"Taeyeon-ah, breathe..." Sunny said not moving her gaze from the road.

Tiffany took a bottle of water from her bag "Here drink this." she helped Taeyeon to drink the water, but the cough won't go away, it became stronger and now she barely could breathe "Sunny-ah, quickly drive to the hospital-- Quickly!"


 

Yoona pushed Taecyeon away before her hand landed on his cheek "Taecyeon!" she yelled.

"Are you crazy?! How could you kiss me?! What if my sister comes?!" she looked around and notice all the customers attention to them "Get out."

"Yoona--"

"I said get out! Leave! I don't want to see you!" Yoona yelled while pushing him.

"Please Yoona, don't do this. I know you like me-- why you don't give us a chance?!" he said after being already pulled out the shop.

Yoona gave a last glare to him before turning around.

Suddenly her phone started to ring. Before Taecyeon walked away Yoona hurried herself out.

"Yoona, what happened?" he asked after looking her pale worried face.

"M-my sister... Taecyeon... she-- I-I gotta go..." she started to walk away.

"Y-Yoona-- the s-shop...?" he barely could said when she had already rushed away.


 

 

 

April 18, 2013

 

"Unnie, please eat a little." Yoona sweetly asked.

"I won't!" Taeyeon violently pushed the spoon away.

"Unnie--"

"Why you don't leave me alone?! I will die anyways! What's the point of eating? It won't make any better."

"Unnie--"

"Leave!"

"Unnie! You need to eat! What's the point of staying in bed complaining about why you don't get better when you are the one that doesn't try to do something to get better!" she yelled.

"Why are you yelling at me?! I am the one that's going to die, not you!! You must be happy don't you?! You will have Taecyeon for yourself!!"

"Unnie!!"

Taeyeon throw the tray of food on the floor and stood up leaving the room.

That day at the shop when Yoona recieved the call telling her sister had fainted and was really sick at the hospital. A few days later they were told Taeyeon had cancer.

The next days, Taecyeon would visit Yoona at the shop to ask about her sister, unknowingly, she had gotten closer to Taecyeon again.

Her happiness didn't last long, Sunny and Tiffany informed Taeyeon of what happened on the shop while she wasn't there.

Because she wasn't strong enough to leave the house or kick her out of home, she needed Yoona to attend her. But she barely talked to her, and when she did, she mentioned Taecyeon and how happy must be knowing she was sick and that she will have Taecyeon for her at the end.

Yoona, even though she did talked with Taecyeon, and he would wait for her after she close the shop and walk her back at home, they didn't dated. They didn't made a relationship. It was just Taecyeon and Yoona having a walk together.

Obviously, the story Sunny and Tiffany told Taeyeon, arrived different "They were kissing" "They were holding hands" "I hear them talk about marriage."

 

 

May 7, 2013

 

"I'm gonna leave!! I'm gonna leave so you can be happy with Taecyeon!! So I won't be able to see your face again!!"

"Unnie!! Stop!! Just stop!!" Yoona yelled back.

"What?!"

"Stop acting so childish! Grow up already! You are the eldest!!"

"What did you say?!"

"I'm tired of you!! I'm tired of your selfishness!!" Yoona cried out, tears rolling down her cheeks non-stop "I've done everything for you, I have never betrayed you, I've only looked for you. You are the most important person to me, you are even important than me." Taeyeon stayed in silence listening to her younger sister "...I've suffered a lot because of you, I've rejected a lot of thing because of you, I gave up my own happiness for you... Because you are my sister and I love you"

"Yoona..."

"Why can't you be happy for me once?! Why you hate me so much?! Your selfishness makes you blind, you don't care about anything else but you!!"

"You think you are the only one that suffered?! My parents gave everything to you while I was walking to school in a torn shirt!" Taeyeon's eyes watered "I gave up many things for you aswell! Our parents only cared about you, everyone always cared about you. You think I wasn't hurt?! You are pretty, smart, kind... what am I next to you? I am a piece of next to you! Everyone loves you, why you couldn't give up to all that attention for me once?! Am I no allowed to be happy?!!"

"I should ask you that!!!" she sobbed "Why I have to be the one to blame? Did I told my parents to not give attention to you? Did I told your boyfriends to break up with you? I haven't done anything wrong!!" Taeyeon scoffed wiping her tears "If I did, I think I have already payed for it. Now, I'm tired of giving up everything for you when you have never even say thank you..."

"You..."

"If you want to leave, then go ahead. Leave. If you want to die alone, then leave. I don't care anymore." Yoona said one last time before leaving her room in tears.

 

After that night, Taeyeon was nowhere to be found, she really had left.

Afterall, she was Yoona's older sister, her beloved older sister. She was worried, she had got sick by waiting for her at nights, while trying to contact her, while walking all day around the city looking for her everywhere. The coffee shop had been closed for the latest days.

There was barely food left at her house, Taecyeon was the one looking for her at the moment, buying her food and helping her to look for her older sister.

She didn't knew if she was still going to the chemotherapy, if she was taking her medicine on time, if she was eating fine, if she had enough money to survive.

Her eyes were puffy and red, she was pale and thin. She was so worried, she was now again caring more about her sister than herself.

"Yoona! I know where Taeyeon it is!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________

 

Update c: kk

There's still 1 more chap to go ... and I'm thinking in change the ending >< hoho

I'm hurried to check (spelling, grammar...) so mian~

I'll update on the next days, ok? ^^