Chapter 2: Of Challenges and Excitement Part 1

The Element's Requiem

10:00 AM

YG Entertainment

Meeting Hall 1

 

 

Rows of chair were set up at the largest room in YGE. All of the board of directors, artists, producers, managers and staff of YGE are already gathered for the annual company meeting. Everyone is most excited to finally meet the legendary members of the Events and Endorsements Department or commonly called as the EE department. The only clue that the people know about them is that there are only four employees of the department because of the four chairs that were reserved for them.

“Ehem.” The meeting hall immediately fell silent as the president of the company Yang Hyun Suk’s voice echoed through out the hall.

“Good morning. Welcome to the annual company meeting. Let’s start right away.”

“I’ll make this meeting short and straight to the point.” Everyone nodded in agreement.

” The current company profit and sales has surpassed last year’s profit and sales by almost 50%. With this great performance from all of you, there will be an increase in your salaries.” Clapping and shouts of joy ensued after the announcement.

“Morever, YGE will venture out to the fashion business this year. We will be launching YG Flavors, a clothing store in the next few months. Let’s hope that this will be successful. And that will be all. Meeting is done, you can now go back to what you were doing.” YG said smilingly.

A collective “ehh??” reverberated in the meeting hall.

“Oh, are you expecting more of my boring speeches?” YG laughed.

 “Okay, okay. Let’s get to the anticipated part.”

Seungri sat straight as he heard the next agenda. He’s also very excited to meet the new employees. He has even requested the seats near the stage to be reserved for Bigbang. The chance to finally get to meet those employees is just so hard to resist. Meanwhile, Top sat nonchalantly beside Seungri. He’s not really interested with the meeting but just attended because his manager will kick his if he won’t attend. Youngbae and Daesung are both busy checking their twitter accounts. Though not known by the public, Daesung has been keeping a twitter account for a while already. Jiyong on the other hand, is just staring into space, trying hard not to close his eyes because of sleepiness. He spent his night texting with a new model that recently caught his attention.

 “Are you all ready to meet the new members of YG family? To start off, everyone please meet this year’s YG trainees.”

Six young girls and boys went up to the stage and bowed. A round of applause and calls of “Welcome to the family!” is heard.

“Next top, although he’s already a member of the family, please help me welcome the new producer of YG, Teddy come up here!” A man wearing a hooded jacket with a cap on top went up the stage and bowed to the audience. The Bigbang members were all surprised by the announcement, they thought Teddy is going to America for vacation.

“Awesome!! Congratulations hyung!!” Seungri shouted and clapped enthusiastically.

“Last but not the least, they’ve joined the family last year but were never introduced.”

A hush filled up the hall. Everyone tried to look at the back of the hall where the chairs reserved for the four them were placed however, the chair remained empty. Seungri stood up on his chair trying to look at the back as well.

“Now, now, now no need to strain your neck and Seungri, please sit down……All of you might be wondering where they are, right?” The audience nodded

“The truth is, they went to London to seal some deals for us there flight left last night though. Hopefully, they’ll be coming in now.” YG said while looking at this watch.

       The door on the left side of the meeting hall opened which caused all of the people to immediately look at that direction and four women with bags on their arm entered the hall. The first one to enter is a blond haired woman whose eyes are covered with dark sunglasses. She stopped on her tracks and looked at the faces looking at them. A red haired girl who’s following the blonde haired girl stopped on her tracks as well and looked at the first girl while fixing her sunglasses. She doesn’t seem to mind the people watching them and just pouted her lips. The last two women who are busy fiddling with their mobile phones automatically stopped as well without looking up. The shorter of the two wore a hat and the other one is wearing a hoodie with the hood up which completely hid their faces to the curious stares.

Not a single sound was heard inside the hall, people whose curiosity of the four remained silent as they stared at the newcomers.
 

“I guess, we don’t have to wait long, they’re here! Ladies, you’re just in time! Please come up on the stage!” YG’s voice broke the silence  and hushed murmurs immediately ensued.

The four women walked towards the stage. The blond and the red head hurriedly walked to the stage. Their mouths moved as if in conversation but the people they passed never heard a single sound coming from their lips. The last two who still never looked up from their mobile phone, started toward the stage as well.

Seungri kicked Youngbae’s feet while staring at the blond haired girl.

“Yongbae-hyung, are you seeing what I’m seeing?” Seungri asked

“Yeah, I wonder what she looks like.” His eyes focused on only one girl.

“She looks so cool, hyung!” Seungri added while his eyes were still glued to the blond haired girl.

Top stared at red haired girl, but more likely Top stared at the milky long legs of the red haired girl. Totally mesmerized with the girl’s legs and imagining how soft it would be to touch, he failed to notice Jiyong’s head which is currently in dreamland fell on his shoulder. Daesung just paid a glance at the newcomers on stage before returning his attention to his mobile phone. Reading the comments of some VIPs prove to be more interesting than them.

“We are so glad you four are able to make it to the meeting! Everyone is excited to meet you!” YG continued.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce to you the members of the Events and Endorsements Department. Ladies can you please introduce yourselves.”

“Hi, I am Lee Chaerin but just call me CL. Thank you.” CL bowed and passed the microphone to the red haired girl.

“Annyeong, my name is Park Bom.” She bowed and passed the microphone.

“Hi everyone! I am the maknae of the group, Gong Minzy imnida! Nice to meet you all! I hope we can work well together!” The girl took out her cap and bowed to the audience. She turned to the girl wearing a hoddie. “Unnie, please tell them your name” Minzy smilingly said.

“Park Sandara” The girl looked up from her mobile phone and looked at the audience before bowing. The audience gasped when they saw her face. Gorgeous, that’s the only word that the people think when they saw her face. Even the women got mesmerized by her beauty.

“Thank you, unnie! Everyone, you can call her Dara! Please take care of all four us!” Minzy smiled and bowed again.

“Thank you very much Minzy. So you finally met them! Thank you for attending the meeting and I hope YG Entertainment will be more successful this year!” YG said.

“And I almost forgot the employees of EE Department will be re-assigned………Surprisingly, they have plotted this year’s endorsements and events that our artists need to attend. So basically, their work for this year is already half way done.”

“With this, I have asked the girls for them to temporarily take a leave from their task and be transferred. Luckily, they agreed! However, I won’t be announcing who they’ll be working with! It’s a surprise for everyone!”

“Sajangnim! Just tell us now!!!!! We’re dying here!!” Seungri shouted which resulted to a round of laughter. CL looked at the person who shouted and her eyes turned into slits behind the sunglasses.

“Shut up, Seungri. Don’t go telling me what to do.So that will be all. Good morning.” YG finished and exited the stage.

 

 

“Jiyong-hyung, wake up! We need to go!” Seungri tried to wake up their sleeping leader who is still stubbornly leaning on Top’s shoulder. When Top tried to move from his current position, Jiyong would hiss in his sleep and press his head more to Top’s shoulder.

“Seungri, wake him  up now! I can’t feel my shoulders and arms already!” Top complained.

Actually, Jiyong has been awake for a while already and just pretending to be asleep just to torment his Top-hyung. He was awoken when he heard that voice announce her name. “Park Sandara.” He repeated in his mind. Her voice brought shivers in him and when he slightly opened his eyes to look at the girl, he felt his world stop and a strange feeling overcame him. “I wonder what she’s like.” He thought again.

“Yah, Kwon Leadah! If you won’t wake up now, I’ll tell Manager-hyung that you’re secretly seeing that fish faced model!” Seungri taunted.

“Don’t you dare do that Rat!” Jiyong stood up from his chair and glared at the maknae.

 

 

 

The Bigbang boys are already in their van waiting for their manager before going to the salon.

“Top-hyung, you’re shooting Gummy-noona’s music video today, right?” Daesung asked.

“Yeah, I’ll go straight there after dropping all of you at the salon.”

“I heard there will a girl in the video. Have you met her? Huh hyung???” Seungri eagerly asked.

“Not yet Seungri but I won’t introduce you to her! I can hear your mind working on some y thoughts right now!” Top looked at the shocked face of Seungri

“Hyung, how can you think of that!!!! I’m harmless! Introduce me to her!” Seungri whined.

“Aisshtt Seung-rat! Control that squeaky voice!” Jiyong shouted from the back of the van. He got all of the back seat for himself since Youngbae decided to invade the passenger seat of the van. The boys were busy bickering with each other when the door of the van was opened by their manager. However, their attention was all focused at the person standing behind their manager.

“You guys just don’t want to wait in peace, huh.” Their manager said.

“Seungri, move to the back.”

       “But I like it here, hyung!” Seungri retorted. The manager just rolled his eyes before stepping sideways revealing the person behind his back.

       “Everyone, this is Dara. Dara meet Bigbang.”

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

 

Hello everyone! Thank you for reading and subscribing to this fanfic!

I hope you'll enjoy this!

And I would like to apologize for my grammar and spelling and limited vocabulary and my poor style of writing.

Hopefully, i'll be able to improve! wehehehhehe

 

@lunafuri, this update is for you!

 

Lemme hear your comments, suggestions and ractions! i'd love to hear anything from you readers!

Till next time!

-megumi-chan