Chapter 24

Believe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minji's P.O.V:

 

I walked out of the room and saw Kiseop sitting next to Hoon and AJ on the table. I walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and when he noticed it was me he turned back around.

 

"Kiseop... can we talk?"
"No" He replied coldly.
"Oppaaaaa" I said in a cute way, making him look up at me right away and i could see he was blushing. I giggled. "Oppa, please, talk to me".
AJ was laughing and so was Hoon. Kiseop just stood up and we walked into Kevin, Hoon and AJ's room who was the only room who wasnt taken. Dongho and Jiyeon we're inside his room probably making out again and Eli and Kevin was in mine doing who knows what. Kiseop sat down on the bed and put his hands in his pockets on his jacket. He looked down at the floor.
"What do you want to talk about?"

 

I thought about how i should confess to him and a thought came to my mind. I walked closer to him and pushed him down on the bed. He looked up at me confused as i climbed ontop of him. I leaned down to his face and kissed him. I could tell he was shocked as i closed my eyes, but after he had gotten over the shock he placed his hands on my waist. 

 

The kiss turned into a heavy make out session and lasted for a while, until i pulled away and sat up. I was still sitting on him and he still had his arms placed on my waist. He opened his eyes and looked up at me and a smirk formed on his lips. I gave him a smile back.

 

"I wasnt expecting that" He said after getting his normal breath back.
"I thought i should find a way to apologize to you for the other day".
This caused his smile to disappear and he pushed me off him, making me fall on the other side of the bed. "So this was just an apology" He sat up in the bed and looked down.
"No" I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter