Chapter 12

Believe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I woke up and noticed that Jiyeon's bed was empty. Was they all up? Why was i always sleeping so late these days? I turned around in my bed and looked at Kiseop who was still sleeping. His cover had felt a little down and i noticed he was shirtless. Again. I sighed. When would he ever learn? I got up from the bed and walked quickly into the bathroom, locking the door.

 

I took a quick shower and started dressing myself, until the door handle went down on the door.

 

"Yah, who's in there?" I heard Kiseop's voice yelling.
"I'm in here" I yelled back. "I'm almost done!" I finished dressing myself and unlocked the door and walked out. Kiseop was sitting on the bed, only wearing boxers and the way he was sitting was in a y position. I turned around and covered my eyes with my hands. "The bathroom is all yours" I said. I could hear him laugh as he walked over to me and he breathed on my neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Minji..." He said in a y, low voice while moving my hair away from my neck and my neck.

 

I swear, i almost passed out. Why was Kiseop always making me feel this way? Only Mir could make me feel this way. Why did he have to be so gorgeous, so hot, so y, so... I shook my head. No! I could not think this way! I could not do the same mistake as i did with Mir. It was to risky. I removed his hands and walked quickly out of the room, leaning against the door trying to make my breath come back to normal.

 

I closed my eyes and when i opened them i saw Eli standing infront of me, bending down to my height. I screamed and just then the door that i was leaned against opened and i fell backwards. I thought i would fall on the floor, but a pair of arms catched me. I looked up and saw Kiseop looking down at me and smiling.

 

"You should be more careful" He said and helped me up.
"It was you're fault, Kiseop! You opened the door, making her fall! Dont you ever knock before you walk out of you're room?!" Eli said and pulled me up away from Kiseop's arms. 
"Can we go now?! They are awake now!" Dongho said.
"Yes, Dongho. Lets go, we need to leave early because it's like an two hour road trip" Soohyun said.
"Who is gonna drive with who? We have two cars" AJ asked.
"Me and Eli will be the drivers, who wanna drive with who?" Soohyun asked.
"Me and Minji will drive with you, Soohyun!" Kiseop said.
"Okay, one more".
"I'll go with you" Kevin said.
"Alright, then Dongho, Jiyeon,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter