The Winners are...

"The Cafe" || Writing Contest || (Closed ATM for judging)

I'm truly sorry for the delay for about 2 years or so...

SLAP ME... Well, virtually.

Anyways, my dearest people, here are the results.

 

1st place: 

kcmusicfan's Solitude

>It was a great read. I love how you stick to the song (that they were officially over). Your graphics go well with each other and your grammar was also nice. Your story left an impact in me. Your title was also appropriate for your story and it was catchy. It gathers attention because it doesn't sound like your story would be cliche.

2nd place:

ExoticFairy's Swan Cafe

>I love your graphics! I think your entry was the most wonderful when it comes the grapic design. Although your story has a bit of a typo. It was still a good read. But I think that I'd enjoy it more if they didn't end up together. The appropriateness of your title to your story was a bit so-so though.

3rd place:

An Empty Hole by itsme456

>Great grammar! Your descriptions catch me. You were short when it comes to graphic design but it was fine. I was hoping that they (your characters) had moments inside the cafe. I was thinking that their break-up would be somehow be in the cafe or something. Your title to your story was also good.

 

For now, I can't give you the full review. If you want to know our review of your story, message me.

 

FOR THE WINNERS, MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT HERE THAT YOU'LL CLAIM YOUR PRIZE SO THAT I COULD GIVE YOU THE KARMA POINTS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PARTICIPATING.