One

Fearless

Sweat trickled down my body as I laid down on the floor of the dance room. I was exhausted, simply exhausted.

Why did I ever decide on auditioning for this company in the first place?

I sighed and spread my limbs all over the floor, biting my lip. 

"Taeyeon-ah?! Are you in here?" Hyoyeons voice sounded from the hall as she pounced on the door. I stayed quiet, not wanting anyone near me at the moment. 

I sighed as the door opened anyway, revealing Hyoyeons figure. "Oh, so you were here anyway." Her voice sounded sarcastic, she knew I was here all along.

The girl approached me, sitting down close to my head. "So... I needed to talk to you about something." 
"You couldn't call me for that?"
"No."

I sighed, sitting up from my previous position. "What is it about, Hyo.." 

Hyoyeon chuckled and pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Remember when you told me you were severely crushing on someone, but refused to tell me who it was?"

Dear God, not this again..

She smirked. "It's Stephanie, right?" I blinked as an answer, not really able to say anything. She knew my silence was a confirmation of what she said anyway. 

 


"Taetae..." I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the girl on the bed in front of me. Her eyes were full of worry. 

"It's okay, Tiffany.. I was just thinking." 

It was funny. She was worrying more than all the others together, while she was the one we were worrying about. 

"Are you sure you're okay, Taetae?" Her voice was weak. She sounded extremely tired. I just nodded quietly. "Yes, baby, I'm perfectly fine, don't worry about me. Just sleep now..." 

A tiny smile appeared on her face before she closed her eyes. I leaned over and pecked her forehead. "I love you~"

She opened one of her eyes and mumbled an 'I love you too', where after she dozed off quickly. 


I waited for a while before exiting the door to Tiffany's room. She's been sick for a while now, and it didn't look like she was feeling any better than she was feeling before. 

My way to the living room took me longer than usual. I didn't want to face the other members of our group. But I had to. They had a right to know what was going on with Tiffany. And the girl didn't want to see anyone but me, and some occasional Jessica at that. Whether it was because she had a closer bond with the two of us or if she had deeper reasons for not letting Seohyun, Yoona, Sooyoung, Yuri, Hyoyen and Sunny in her room, I had no idea.

My hand rested on the door handle, not quite sure if I should enter the room. I didn't want the same question again. I didn't want to talk about my girlfriend. Not to anyone. But it was my job. I was their leader. I had to answer their questions. I had to be the strong one. If not for them, I had to be for the fans. It hurts me more than anyone, but I couldn't show it. Not right now.

I looked down as I slowly opened the door and walked into the living room. Seven pairs of eyes were observing me, their glances worried. I couldn't see it, but I knew. We've been together for long enough for me to know

"And?"

My mouth opened, then closed itself again without saying anything. Instead, I just shook my head. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me,  then I rested my head on the girls shoulder. It was Jessica. I knew all of their scents. This was obviously Jessica.

She led me to a couch and sat me down on it. Sunny patted my back while saying everything was going to be okay. I was far from sure, but I decided to just nod a little. I looked up, forcing the tears which threatened to fall from my eyes back. Seohyun noticed it and smiled sadly. "Let it all out, unnie, you don't have to be strong just because of us..." 

Dear God, Seohyun, shut up, you know I don't cry in front of others...

I got up again, grabbing Sunny's hand in the process. Then I dragged her to our room. I heard the others mumble random things. They were probably worried, confused or anything similar to that. 

Sunny sighed and closed the door when we both got into the room. "She's not doing any better.. Right?" she then asked. I bit my lip and faced my hands, not capable of looking at Sunny. "I don't know what I'm gonna do anymore.. We can't keep on procrastinating our promotions forever, you know?" I muttered. 

It was hard being a leader. It was hard to see the love of your life suffer. I was such a lucky person. 

A pair of arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer to Sunny's body. "It's okay, Taeyeon-ah.. Everything will be okay.." 


/gets hit by rotten fruits and vegetables.
Anyway yay, first chapter.
It's kinda short. Sorry for that. I'll update again as soon as possible ^_^

Please tell me if you find any typos or anything, so I can fix them. Also, please tell me what you think! Or ask questions if you have them.
I'll try to answer them if it doesn't reveal too much about the plotline ^^ 
Also, upvote if you think it's worth it ^-^. Or tell your friends or something. If you feel like it, of course

Thanks for reading <3