Wedding Bells

A Love Story

 

Ë Time Skip 2! Ë

The wedding bells were almost ringing towards the end of November. Joonmyeon had wanted a Wonderland themed wedding. Joonmyeon got a Wonderland themed wedding. What could Yixing do when Joonmyeon decided that he was going to use his aegyo to get what he had wanted? Kris had sworn when he had received the invite to the wedding as Yixing’s best man. The invite was extremely sparkly under the sun light. Not to mention that it came in a box that released a butterfly when opened. Kris had hoped that there was not going to be swans in the wedding.

That of course, was never going to happen.

The actual wedding was held in a gigantic mansion somewhere hidden in the woods. Trees covered in snow and candle lights placed by the roadside to welcome the guest. Everything was white and the snow had only complemented the carefully planned wedding even further. Well, that was only the outside of the wedding. The main characters in the wedding, were of course, freaking out in any way possible.

“Should I do my hair again?” Yixing asked Yifan, who was looking somewhere in between flabbergasted and beyond pissed.

“Ask me that one more time and I will cut off your balls.” The taller male had replied crudely. Yixing could only sulk in his seat as the hair stylist decided to smolder his hair.

In another room, Joonmyeon was not faring that well himself, Yixing’s mother had agreed on not making him walk down the aisle wearing a wedding dress, but that did not mean that she did not agree with Yixing on making him walk down the aisle in the most horrible, tightest and most gorgeous suit he had seen his life. Sue him for the love for sparkly things for all he cared, but the suit was indeed the most shiny thing ever. The glittering material that was used to craft the suit, the feathers that adorned both the tuxedo jacket and Joonmyeon’s hair had made the boy’s red hair and delicate orbs more obvious. Not that he minded, he wanted to look best for his wedding, and of course make Yifan fill like .

The ceremony begun when the clock struck six, Joonmyeon and Yixing walked down the aisle that was covered with pink and white rose petals while the swans swam in a small pond near the tables.

“It looks like the snow queen exploded here.” Yifan mutters to Sehun who was sitting next to him. The younger boy could only laugh as he looked upon the groom and bride.

Walking had never felt that enjoyable in Yixing’s and Joonmyeon’s lives. The two, with their interlinked fingers treaded towards the stage where the priest awaited them.

“ We have come together to witness the beautiful union of two people that were made to be, if there is anyone who objects to this union, speak up now or forever hold your silence.” The priest said out loud. He was going to start on his next line when a little voice interrupted him.

“If you don’t mind, would you like skip to the most important part now, we are like in a hurry.” Joonmyeon who was bluffing said.

The priest had to comply, for it was the couple who hired him after all. The couple exchanged their vows and exchanged their rings.

“You may now kiss the bride.” The priest muttered, before anyone could react, Yixing had Joonmyeon swept off his feet and into his arms. Tongues met in Joonmyeon mouth as they kissed so passionately. The crowd broke out into a standing ovation to congratulate the newlyweds.

“Okay people, break in up now.” Yifan shouted over the cheers while holding Tao. He didn’t look annoyed one bit.

The reception held in the house afterwards was a grand event too. Crystal chandeliers, platters of food, ranging from French to Chinese. The happy couple were greeting their friends and receiving congratulations from them.

“So, what are you going to put the bed I sent you to good use later on?” Yifan asked an almost drunk Joonmyeon.

“What bed?” Joonmyeon replied as he tilted his head towards the side cutely.

“Yes, we are going to put it into good use. Now, please excuse yourself in case you fall for my wife.” Yixing who was hugging Joonmyeon to his chest whispered into Yifan’s ear.

Let’s just say that the whole mansion did not get any sleep that night listening to loud moans. Oh! Did I mention that Kyungsoo and Jongin were also invited to the wedding on that day?

A/N : Anyone caught the and the City feels in the chapter. I love that movie and I will so put hints of it into my stories anytime. This is the final installment and I stil hope that you people will still support me. :) Till the next chapter/story then.