Chapter 14

When the world ends, can a new start begin?

YongGuk's POV

This way Oppa" Min said to me while skipping away while holding a medium sized basket.  

She was leading me to the feilds slightly behind the house so we could pick some apples. I followed behind her while she showed the way, both of us had our own basket but mine was slightly bigger then her's. She tried grabbing the big one, but I didn't let her.

"There they are, come on" she pointed while she no longer skipped but walked.

We walked in comfortable silence till we reached the trees.

She went to one tree while I went to another, after picking a few I looked over to her, the sun was shining on her hair perfectly making it shine. Her skin was glowing as she was reaching for an apple. I knew she was pretty but, now its just illuminating more... the way the sun is shining off of her shoulders, the way the wind moved her dress surrounding her like in a movie. She looked... Beautiful. and I was in a trance.

"Ummm Oppa??" her sweet voice brought me out of the spell. "Is there something on my dress???" She asked looking confused.

Crap... she must have cought me staring...

"Um no I was just looking..." I mumbled to her.

"oh... Um Oppa? Could you help me actually??" I turned to her to see her looking up the tree

"Sure" I said while walking to her side

"Well, the best apples are at the top... Well the best ones to make apple pie with... Could you help me get them?" She shyly asked

I saw a blush arrive across her flawless cheeks, then smiled. I then blushed when I realized what she was asking... Did she want me to lift her???

"Umm how do we get them?" I asked to see if thats what she meant

"Ummm... well, either you could just reach up and see if you can reach them... if not..." She then looked to the grassy land below her feet embarrassed.

"I think it's to tall for me... How about I lift you up?" I asked while a blush threatened to grace my cheeks.. I tried SO hard not to blush... It would make her feel even more awkward....

"Ok" She simply muttered... "Maybe I should go change first.. I'm wearing a dress..." She muttered I then remembered the white dress that was framing her body so nicely..

"No, its ok.. that would just take longer.." she then looked at me confused then nodded taking off her shoes so that they would't hurt me

"On the count of three." she nodded while my hands went around her waist with her tiny hands above mine "One. Two. Three!" and with that I lifted her up with her slightly standing on my thighs and me holding on to her legs..

"Am I hurting you, Oppa??" She asked nervous

"Not at all! Its ok just grab what you can." And with that she  lightly removed her hands from my own and began picking and tossing the apples to the ground careful so they wouldn't bruise.

I felt my face light up... I was holding her legs... obviously the fabric was covering the real goodies but it was slightly tilting up.. temptation is a-brewin'! .... I slowed my breathing and look away... Her thighs are so firm, I wonder what the actual skin feels like? Smooth? NO! YongGuk! NO!

and her waist, it was so small and soft.. NO! Good God YongGuk!! NO!

Turning my head to the scenery to get my mind off of this pretty young thing who is standing on me with a wonderful and soft body... Nothing was working.... My God.. SHe is much younger then me... this is wrong.. so wrong... but damn... her body is not of a child.. and she is an adult based on age and her attitude... NO!

Who knew an 18 year old could be this... well... beautiful. I felt my knees becoming weak with my current thoughts...

I cleared my throat in hopes that my voice wouldn't show the weakness my hormones we controlling. "Um Min?" My voice cracked slightly.. DAMN IT!

"Nae Oppa?" she said lovingly. making my condition worse

"Do you have *cough* enough??" I asked while trying to control my voice

"I think so. I'll come down now." She said

She then grabbed my hands again while they went back to the place on her waist, her thin, soft waist. NO!

Then slowly I started bringing her down her feet then touched the ground and she let go of my hands bringing me out of my own head... when I regretably removed my hands from her waist.

"Sorry If I was heavy...." She muttered

"No! You weren't"

She looked at me unconvinced "I heard you grunt a few times... Its ok..." She then giggled trying to lighten the mood

"It wasn't cause you were heavy" I muttered at her.

She looked at me confused "Oh... then why?" I then realized what I sort of admitted to...

"Umm I didn't sleep well so I was tired" I tried to cover it up.

She then looked at me again this time with a hint of something I've never seen in her eye...

"Oh~ Really?" She said while moving closer to me... I didn't move away..

"U-u-m Yeah!" I said with a crack in my voice

she then touched my chest

"I think your lying Oppa~" She muttered sweetly while lightly dragging her finger up and down my chest...

this is becoming unbearable... I tried to keep my hands to myself.. but... my will power just isn't that strong

I put my arms around her waist and pulled her even closer to me making her giggle and myself smirk.

I started to lean in and our lips almost touch when she spoke softly

"Oppa~ wake up" she said while smiling

Causing me to smile slightly, but then frown when I was THIS close to kissing her soft plump lips!

"What?" I asked her slightly annoyed

"YongGukie Oppa~~" She muttered my smile then grew from the sound of her voice

"Wake up" she then tapped my nose

at this moment the trees began dissapearing while I heard one last "Oppa~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes shot open to see I was in a bed... Not my bed... wait... Min's house's bed. I then turned to the side to see Min

Dear God!! I felt my eyes widen.

THAT WAS A DREAM?!?! What?????

She was saying something but I was to preoccupied with my thoughts of what just happened in my dream... . But I caught her say something about making breakfast in a few.. and wanting me to come down...

"Mmm" I mumbled to let her know that I heard her.

I was going to move when I realized... I need a shower... a cold shower....

"I'm gonna shower, first... then head down." I managed to make out

then I turned to look at her for the second time... bad idea.. How am I going to look at her now?!?!

"Didn't you shower last night?" She asked confused stopping the thoughts of embarrassment from continuing, Crappp!! Does she know?? Did she see?!?!

NO!!

"I did..." I quickly thought of something

"But I sweat a lot when I sleep... so I'd like to shower again" I said. YEAH!! That was good YongGuk!!! Well done!!

She nodded. She bought it?? YES! but...now I am going to have to shower in the mornings from now on to keep this... I guess no more showers at night.... unless I pull a Himchan and fall in the barn...

She then walked to the door and before leaving turned to me and said "I'll make sure there are enough pancakes for you Oppa!" I nodded still embarrassed...

"See you in a bit" She smiled then left the room..

GOOD LORD!!! I face palmed.

What the hell YongGuk!! You cant do this! NO! You will not allow this to happen!

Ok... Time to shower...

***********************************************************

kekeke!!! This was a little awkward to right... Never done a scene like this before... haha! Is it ok????

I thought it would be funny!! :)

teehee!!

Oh thanks for your thought and prayers about the job interview!! :) It went well and I am a top candidate for the job! Just waiting for the call!! :)

Thanks for reading my wonderful readers!! :) :) 11 subbies now!!! I so happy!!!! :)

Till the next chapter!!

<3 Emilie