~Chapter 11~

The revenge...(Sequel to My 6 brothers)

Doojoon's Pov

1 month past... Jiyoon is still in coma... I am having mixed feelings! Sadness, anxiousness, regret, fustration and most importantly, SORRY... I have never meant to hurt my sister, My heart aches, seeing my sister, breathing through the oxygen mask... Her cheerful face was now replaced with a pale lifeless face... I have a question lingering in my mind, WHAT HAVE I DONE?! Logically, it's not my fault but to me, IT'S ALL MY FAULT... Why? Firstly, I trusted that idiot(Soohyun), secondly, I hurt her... Thirdly, I broke my promise, fourthly, she might NEVER wake up... My heart really hurts like it was just stabbed by a razor sharp knife millions of times... Further more, it has been 1 month... Many many many weird, scary images of Jiyoon, dead, injured, leaving us, haunted me EVERY night, every dream... I bet my other brothers are feeling the same way too... 

My train of painful thoughts broke when I heard groaning... I looked towards the sound...My frown turned upside down... My wish came through... Even though it has been a month... I can only think of a sentence now... JIYOON IS AWAKE! I couldn't hold it anymore, I had to hug her... This was The best moment of my life! 

Jiyoon:agh.. Oppa?

Doojoon:JIYOON! You're awake~ OMG!!!!!!!!

I hugged her and she was shocked, but soon, she just hugged me back... Soon, i broke the hug...

Doojoon:WAIT a second! Let me call the nurse and appa and omma and BEAST and aish I'll just call everybody! 

Jiyoon's pov

I groaned as I rubbed my heavy eyes, after blinking a few times, I looked to my left and saw Doojoon oppa staring into space... When he realised that I was awake, his frown turned upside down, did he worry? Who am I asking? Of course! His my brother... Best thing is, HE REMEMBERED?! I was so happy that I started going all hyper but I couldn't move that much cause, my stomach hurt... WAIT A MINUTE, I'M ALIVE?! OMGOSH~ Then, the nurse started checking me and all... I just obeyed all instructions she gave, after she was done, she left the room, leaving oppa and me alone in silence, it was not just silence, but AWKWARD silence... But then oppa broke it after 1 minute or so?

Doojoon:I missed you Jiyoon~

Then, he hugged me again... I just chuckled and hugged him back... 

Doojoon:And I'm sorry...

Then he looked down. He is really sorry eh? But I forgave him LONG ago... What could he do? He lost his memory...I softly pushed his chin up so that he can look towards me, what shock me the most was that he was crying, tears were flowing down his face,it broke my heart to see my brother this way, he must be worried, frustrated and regret? I am feeling a little guilty now, he, a man with high ego, is crying because of me... 

Jiyoon:It's ok oppa! I forgave you long ago! You couldn't do anything, you lost your memory! What could you do about it right?It's ok oppa...

I smiled at him, soon, he wiped his tears and smiled back at me, I feel so touched...

Doojoon:Thanks for being so forgiving Jiyoon, and I'm sorry... I'm sorry... 

I just smiled and pulled him into a hug...He hugged me back, after that, we talked... 

Doojoon:Then h-

The door flung open, breaking oppa's sentence, it revealed 7 figures... My 5 other brothers and my parents...

Yoseob:JIYOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a shock when he suddenly screamed... He ran towards me and hugged me... He hit my injury in the process so I winced...

Doojoon:Yah! She's still hurt you know? And why did you shout? Seriously!

Yoseob:Sorry...

Jiyoon:It's ok! I know you didn't mean it...

Then i smiled...

Hehe you might be shock to hear this but I kinda missed oppa's nagging hehe...

Mrs yoon:Omo! Jiyoon baby!

Jiyoon:Omma, appa!

Then they both embraced me in their hug... We all catched up on the 1 month. 

(2 week later)

I was discharged 2 days ago and I was gonna start school again today... I already missed a month and 2 weeks of school! I was kinda excited to see 2pm and Soyeon again...My phone vibrated...

From:Soyeon(BFF)

Annyeong Jiyoonie~ We missed you! You coming to school today right? 

To:Soyeon(BFF)

Annyeong Soyeonie~ I missed you all too! And yes! I am~ See you later BFF!

From:Soyeon

YAY! Ok See you later BFF!

Junhyung:JIYOON! Come down already~

Jiyoon:Ok ok!

BEAST+Soyeon:Annyeong omma, appa!

Omma&Appa:Annyeong!

Then we all left for school.

(At school)

I saw Soyeon waiting at the school gate.

Jiyoon;Annyeong Soyeon!

Soyeon:JIYOON!

Then we hugged each other before linking arms and headed for our lockers, after that, we left to class...

(Class)

I saw 2PM talking to each other and went towards them...

Jiyoon:Annyeong oppas!

2PM:Annyeong~

Taecyeon:How are you? 

Jiyoon:I'm fine! 

*Kring*

Junsu:Talk later!

jiyoon:Mm!

Now was homeroom... Mr Gok came in, all of us stood up to greet him.

Mr Gok:Good morning class! Welcome back Jiyoon.

Class:Good morning Mr Gok!

Jiyoon:Kamsahabnida seongsaengnim...

He nodded and continued lessons...

(Lunch)

As usual, we went to purchase our food before heading to the school rooftop... I was VERY DELIGHTED to be able to see Taecyeon oppa, he just gives me security... WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING?! I definitely DO NOT like him...Do I?

Mr Yoon's Pov

1 month and 2 weeks... That means, there is aproximately 1 month and 3 weeks more to spend with Jiyoon... I decided, I'm gonna tell my boys about it and discuss with them... Tonight it shall be!

Author's note

Pretty short chappie eh? Sorry! Oh BTW, 1 month and 2 weeks 0o0 A oh! Hehe SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT and THANK YOU!