~Chapter 12~

The revenge...(Sequel to My 6 brothers)

Doojoon's Pov

(8PM at the yoon's house)

It is our first after a LOOOOOONG time eating dinner together as a family. 

Appa:Ah!I missed eatingdinner with ALL of us present! 

Appa chuckled while eating...

Yoseob:Me too!

Jiyoon:I missed the food cooked at home~

Omma:Haha

The whole dinner was filled with lame jokes, loud laughter, and unity!

Appa:Boys, come to my office! I have something to talk about!

The moment Jiyoon went to rest, that's what appa said, he seemed serious, what did we do?

(Appa's office)

Appa:Ok boys, you are here because I need to discuss something with you, it is very, very important!

Doojoon:Er ok?

He rubbed his temples and started...

Appa:Jiyoon's real parents, want her back, they requested...

MWOYA?! OMG!!! NO, NO, NO! We just got back our good relationship!

Dongwoon:Appa, you didn't agree right?Did you?

Appa:I'm sorry! Just that, at that time, your were quarelling! I had no choice!

Doojoon:Then, WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?! 

I let my anger take over me...

Doojoon:I'm sorry...

I just, just feel upset about EVERYTHING! Jiyoon is... GOING? But, we just had our bond bond!>.< WAEYO?!

Appa:It's ok... I will give it a shot to call her parents and stop it ok?

Yoseob started tearing...

Yoseob:B-But what if it is not accepted?

Omma:Then we are soo sorry!

Doojoon:When is she leaving?

Appa:In about 1 and a half month...

I need to clear up my mind!SHE IS LEAVING SO FAST! WAE is it happening? What have I done? Oh dear god, please help? I am begging you!I don't want her to leave! She is HALF my life! STUPID soohyun! 

Doojoon:I'm tired... I am gonna sleep now, nite...

And with that, I walked out of the room, my cheeks suddenly became wet, tears were unstopably flowing, My heart was hurting, it really felt like it was the end of the world, to know that my sister was gonna leave beause of our conflict, my heart hurt 10 times more than just now, it was hard now to stay strong, even for my brothers... Does Jiyoon know? In the first place, Aish! I don't know what I'm thinking, I don't know why this would happen, I don't know what will happen to me, I don't know what will happen to my brothers, AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY ONCE PERFECT LIFE!I, will just become a that regrets EVERYTHING I've done and my perfect life, will become a incomplete, stupid, ty life! 

ALL BEAST's Pov

I HATE MY STUPID LIFE!

Mr Yoon's Pov

I knew my boys were feeling hurt, betrayed and sad... I need to settle this since I was the one who started it!

Jiyoon's pov

(Next day)

I woke up when I felt my brothers on my bed, I washed up and went down for breakfast, the atmosphere was different, It was as cold as the ice in antartica...

Doojoon:We are gonna school now, kids let's go!

What is wrong with them?So cold!

Jiyoon:Bye appa, bye omma!

I smiled and waved, they did the same back but I can tell that the smile was fake...

I was taking Doojoon oppa's car today.

(Car)

Jiyoon:Oppa!

Doojoon:Hmm?

He replied, eyes still on the road...

Jiyoon:Why is the atmosphere so cold at home today?

Doojoon:It is not ok?

Jiyoon:No no, it is! Did something happen last night?

Doojoon:No!

Jiyoon:You sure?

Doojoon:I SAID NO OK?! STOP ASKING WILL YOU?! IT IS GETTING IRRIATATING! SO STOP IT!

He yelled at me, my eyes were wide open, tears slowly slid down my cheeks, I was shivering of fear, did I do something wrong?! I was just asking... He is so fierce... My tears were still sliding down even though I bit my lips, I was still shivering, I, it was the first time he yelled at me SO loudly... He suddenly stopped the car and looked at my still teary eyes, his face was blur because of the tears...

Doojoon:Look I'm sorry... 

He hugged me, I slowly calmed down...

Jiyoon:I-It's ok... I'm sorry for being Irriatating... I really didn't know it will get on your nerves! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry oppa...

Doojoon:No, I'm sorry... So we're cool?

Jiyoon:Y-yeah!

Author's note

Subscribe and comment please! I will update in 1 weeks time as I am going to MALAYSIA! Hehe Comment! And SUBSCRIBE! Annyeong~