~Chapter 10~

The revenge...(Sequel to My 6 brothers)

Junhyung's pov

(6AM)

 I lazily got up and immediately, guilt struck through me, AGAIN! I needed to visit Jiyoon today, I mentally noted that it must be a daily routine... I went to the bathroom to wash up before heading downstairs to see no one there, figures! Since it's Sunday... I took my hanging car keys and headed to Seoul General Hospital. If you were wondering why I could go there, well, last night, appa told us that we could visit today...

 (Hospital)

Ward 11... Ward 11... WHERE THE HELL IS WARD 11?!?! I saw a pretty nurse walking past, wait, wrong time to flirt!

Junhyung:Excuse me, where is ward 11?

Nurse:Walk straight, the third room from here...

Junhyung:Thanks~

She just gave a small smile and nod before walking off...

I followed the given instructions and FINALLY found it... I went in, only revealing 2 figures there, Jiyoon and DOOJOON HYUNG?!I went towards him. I woke him up by shaking him, he rubbed his tired eyes before turning his heavy head towards me...

Doojoon:Awh, Junhyung?

Junhyung:Hyung. Have you been here since last night?

Doojoon:Ah?Neh!

Junhyung:How? It was past visiting hours!

HOW DA HELL DID HE GET HERE?!Did he flirt? No, only I do...Especially when he is, well, Yoon Doojoon, the strict guy whom always tells me not to flirt...

Doojoon:Yeh, I sneaked in... Hehe.

Junhyung:Why?I thought you went home with us?

I mean he did right?

Doojoon:Neh, but I was worried since and we could visit last night so I thought why not plus i coldn't sleep so I decided to come here...

Junhyung:Ah!

Doojoon:What about the others?

Suddenly, the door opened, revealing a small figure, Yoseob...

Yoseob:Ah, hyungs!You're here?

Junhyung&Doojoon:Neh!

Yoseob:Your came together without calling me?!

And then, as usual, he pouted... So not cute ok maybe I'm just jealous,No! I'm the YONG JUNHYUNG!Shut Up mind!

Doojoon:No, I slept here, Junhyung just came...

Yoseob:How did you come here?

Doojoon:I sneaked in, like what I told Junhyung...

The door opened again, but this time, it was Hyunseung and kikwang together...

Kikwang:Oh Hyungs! Your are here?

Doojoon:Neh!

Hyunseung:Your came here without telling us?! Awh!

Doojoon:*Sigh* I came here last night,

Kikwang:How did you come here?I mean, it was past visiting hours!

Doojoon:I sneaked in! And let me continue! 

Kikwang:Sorry hyung!

Doojoon:Junhyung just came, and then after him, Yoseob came...

THEN, the door opened AGAIN, revealing the maknae...

Dongwoon:Oh HYUNGS! You're all here?! WITHOUT ME? I'M LAST?!

He shouted... AISH!

A nurse came in...

Nurse:No shouting in the hospital please!

BEAST:Neh, Sorry!

The nurse just nodded and closed the door...

Trust me, Doojoon will start nagging at Dongwoon... In 3,2

Doojoon:Yoon dongwoon!

Toldya!

Doojoon:This is the hospital,

He nags at almost EVERYTHING!

Doojoon:And our dear beloved sister is here! Will you SHUDDUP?! Seriously! Aren't you too OLD to be shouting?Do you know that you embarrased me?

Kikwang:Correction! US...

Doojoon:Whateva and Don't interupt Kikwang!

Kikwang:Neh hyung...

Doojon:Chinja!

Dongwoon:Neh hyung, sorry... *mutters "Such an old lady"*

And there, he ended his LOOOOOOOOOOONG NAG! Such an old lady!Ok, maybe I'm exageratting but I'm not kidding when i say that he nags at EVERYTHING!

The door opened AGAIN, revealing 6 figures, 2PM...

Taecyeon:Oh, Hyungs!How is Jiyoon?I hope she wakes up... *I have lots of things to tell her* (P.S. BEAST will be older than 2PM here)

Junsu:Yeah, how is she?

Doojoon:She is the same... *Sigh* And wait! How did you know that we could all visit?

Junho:Mr Yoon informed us...Yesterday afternoon but we were not free...

Junhyung:Oh.. 

WAIT WHAT?! They knew yesterday afternoon? We only knew at night! -_- Appa told them FIRST?! Ok where is the priority for us? We should have known first!UNCOOL and UNFAIR!

Yoseob's Pov

We started talking and hanging out... BUT, eversince Junho said that they knew yesterday afternoon, WHICH, was clearly UNAIR for us, he started sulking and well, stopped talking... 2PM had to leave at around 3pm cause they needed to attend to something... Leaving the 6 of us behind... I still think it's unfair!HMPH!

Doojoon:Aish! They got to know first!

BEAST:EXACTLY!UNFAIR!

Author's note

Subscribe and comment~ Annyeong! Ppyeong