Episode 2

We Got Married

After you had both finished eating, you decided to take a walk to get to know Myungsoo better. You didn't want any awkward moments as you felt they ruin your time spent together but surely your plan had failed as again, you were both walking in silence. 

"Oppa.." You said softly, instantly gaining Myungsoo's attention. He seemed to have been waiting for you to say something. 

"AH HIS EARS, HIS EARS ARE RED!" Na Young screamed at the camera. 

"Oppa, I'm sorry for making this time awkward. I'll try my best next time to stop it from happening." You said whilst bowing apologetically. Myungsoo waved his hands at you, looking at you incredulously.

"Ah, she's too cute, apologizing for nothing" Seulong chuckled to himself.

"No no, I'm sorry if you had thought this was awkward! I never me-" Myungsoo hadn't finished his sentence as he had stumbled over an uneven surface of the ground and ended up on the ground. Instantly you ran to his aid, helping him up. 

"Oppa are you okay?" You asked worriedly, patting away the dirt from his pants.

"Wah, what an amazing wife! Helping her husband!"

"Whenever I fall, everyone just laughs at me and no one helps me up" Jinwoon whined. 

Myungsoo merely cracked up laughing as you held him up. You stared at him in shock. Your husband just fell down and now he was laughing like a maniac. 

"She's scared, she's scared!" Krystal laughed loudly, slapping at her thighs.

"I would be too" NaYoung muttered.

Slowly you began to laugh along with him at the silliness of it all, both of you just laughing in the middle of the night market like crazy people. 

"Ah, wife laughs with husband so he doesn't look crazy"

When the two of you finally stopped laughing, it felt as though the air around you was much more lighter and the awkwardness had instantly washed away. 

"Oppa is really okay right?"

"Yes, yes I'm okay" Myungsoo laughed lightly. "Thank you, I'm glad to have a wife like you" He said with a wide smile on his face.

How did you feel when you fell in front of your wife?

"I did that on purpose" Myungsoo joked before he began to laugh. 

"I was embarrassed at first but Dongwoo hyung once told me, whenever something was awkward, just laugh and it'll either become more awkward or everything will be much better but you won't know the outcomes unless you take the risk" 

You decided to take the risk?

"Yes, _____-ssi felt as though it was awkward anyways so either way I would've lost but I'm glad my wife laughed with me, even though we looked crazy laughing in the middle of the night market"

Myungsoo had pulled you over to a stall where they had sold little accessories. You were looking through all the jewellery when Myungsoo had suddenly placed a charm bracelet around your wrist. You jumped slightly and raised your hand to look at the bracelet. You blushed a deep red when you had noticed the only charm that dangled from the chain. It was the letter 'M'. 

"Aww how cute! Aish this couple, I don't know who I'm jealous of honestly"

You ducked your head and let your eyes scan for a charm that had your inital on it. The ahjumma was quicker than you though, she had handed you the charm and signalled for you to place it around Myungsoo's wrist.

"Wah! This ahjumma reminds me of someone I know" Jung Min said looking at Na Young. 

"Yah, I'm remembered because of an ahjumma?"

Feeling as though your face was going to explode, you nodded and hooked it around his wrist with a shy smile before you turned around and giggled to yourself uncharacteristically. 

"Cute!"

"She could punch a puppy and still be cute" 

"Just these two ahjumma" Myungsoo said, clearing his voice briefly as he paid the ahjumma. She winked at him knowingly with a kind smile on her face.

"Ah the ahjumma knows, she knows"

"Knows what?" Jinwoon and Krystal both asked curiously. Seulong and Na Young waved at them, 

"She just knows"

The both of you had continued your walk down the road when Myungsoo's phone had rung. 

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Ah, hyung! I'm with my wife"

"Didn't you know?" Myungsoo looked over at you with a smile and ducked his head slightly, a blush forming on his porcelain cheeks

"Yes she's beautiful hyung" You blushed instantly and looked away 

"Alright, say hi" He said into the phone, rolling his eyes slightly before adjusting his phone to loudspeaker. 

"Annyeonghasayo ______-ssi, this is Sunggyu oppa" You heard Dongwoo's famous laugh in the background. "Annyeonghasayo, this is Dongwoo oppa!"

"Hyung, who said she's going to call you oppa" Myungsoo argued at the phone. You touched his arm lightly and smiled at him. 

"Ah Myungsoo-ssi is very jealous!"

"Annyeonghasayo, this is _______-ssi" You greeted, careful not to call them oppa. 

"________-ssi, oppa is going to come and visit you guys very soon. We're on our way!" 

"What?" Myungsoo exclaimed into the phone, looking at it incredulously. 

"Okay, I look forward to meeting my brother in-laws" You replied quickly, unsure as to what to do. Myungsoo brought the phone back towards him and sighed lightly. 

"Alright hyung, we'll wait for you. Annyeonghasayo" 

Did you feel disappointed when your wife agreed to Sunggyu-ssi and Dongwoo-ssi joining you?

"No, not really because she was just being polite. I was more upset with Sunggyu hyung and Dongwoo hyung. They just wanted to come and embarrass me" Myungsoo laughed lightly before he sighed.

"_______-ssi, let's sit and wait for the hyungs" Myungsoo said, unintentionally grabbing your hand and leading you to a park bench. You blushed at the sudden contact, your body not reacting in the slightest. 

"THEY'RE HOLDING HANDS ALREADY! YEOBO COUPLE!" 

"AH CUTE, SO CUTE!"

"They're not the only one's holding hands" Krystal laughed as she pointed at the squealing Jinwoon and Seulong who had their hands interlocked in excitement. 

Jinwoon and Seulong looked at Krystal, "Hey, you should be happy that your maknae is holding hands with her husband!" 

"Then you should be happy that your maknae is holding has with his husband" She teased back with a grin on her face.

Myungsoo had realized he had held your hand and let go just as quick as a blush had formed on his face again, the lights emphasising them clearly. 

"Sorry" He mumbled shyly and instantly you ducked your head in embarrassment. You both sat at the park bench, this time rather in uneasy silence. It wasn't awkward but you could almost see the nerves radiating from Myungsoo. 

"Oppa, I'm not going to call the brother in-laws oppa because you're my only oppa" 

"WAHH, you're my only oppa, THIS GIRL KNOWS HOW TO TREAT A MAN!" 

"I'M BLUSHING AND SHE WASN'T EVEN TALKING TO ME!" Jung Min screamed excitedly, his hands pressed against his cheeks as everyone laughed at him.

"Maknae-ya, I've taught you well" Krystal joked as she folded her arms proudly.

How did you feel when your wife said you were her only oppa?

"To be honest, I felt so good. I was so nervous because of the hyungs but when _______-ssi said that she wasn't going to call them oppa my heart was fluttering and then she said I was her only oppa and I felt like I could've died happy" Myungsoo chuckled, eyes curving as he did so. 

"I was so touched, never has a girl made me blush so much in one day" 

"Me too Myungsoo-ssi, me too" Jung Min commented.

Why did you say 'you're my only oppa'?

"Myungsoo-oppa looked so uneasy and I could almost feel his worries on my skin and I thought he was nervous because of the brother in-laws so I wanted to assure him that he was my only oppa. To be honest, I said the words without thinking" You laughed to yourself as your cheeks turned red. 

Did you regret saying them?

"Of course not. I was glad I said it without thinking because now Myungsoo-oppa knows. If not then it would've been kept in my mind forever. Or it would've slipped out sometime later" 

"It's okay, you can call them oppa.. I feel a lot better now though" Myungsoo laughed, uneasiness disappearing in an instance. You giggled and rolled your eyes playfully, glad at the change of mood. You were just about to say something when Sunggyu and Dongwoo appeared. 

"Myungsoo-ya, is this our beautiful sister in law?" Sunggyu teased, ready to sit down beside you. Myungsoo looked over at you and took your hand, leading you over to sit beside him. 

Sunggyu watched in shock as Myungsoo moved you instantly away from him whilst Dongwoo broke out into ridiculous laughter.

"Ah Myungsoo-ssi is such a jealous person" 

You had no choice but to follow him, letting him pull you over to sit beside him whilst Sunggyu and Dongwoo sat opposite you. 

"_______-ssi, this is Dongwoo hyung and Sunggyu hyung"

"Annyeonghasayo brother in laws" You said, bowing as much as you could. Sunggyu and Dongwoo chuckled lightly and bowed too. 

"Annyeonghasayo, just call us oppa. It's nice to meet you sister in law" 

"It's nice to meet you too.. brother in laws" You replied swiftly, avoiding their gaze. Myungsoo chuckled lightly, proud smirk appearing on his face. 

"He's smug! His wife just ignored s" Jinwoon laughed as he pointed at the screen. 

How did you feel when _______-ssi rejected Sunggyu-ssi and Dongwoo-ssi's request?

"I felt so smug because I'm her only oppa" Myungsoo snickered, crossing his arms over his chest. "But I don't mind if she calls them oppa"

"Are you both wearing couple bracelets? Already?" Sunggyu asked, bewildered as he picked up Myungsoo's arm. 

Myungsoo nodded casually and brought his hand back into his lap, "Yeah, why not? She is my wife after all" 

"Ah, then you should let all the Inspirits and TM's know that you're together!" Sunggyu said, taking out his phone. You looked at him, slightly confused. 

"Selca, sister in law, selca" Dongwoo chuckled when he noticed your expression. You laughed, slightly embarrassed and nodded your head. Myungsoo nodded and took the phone, scooting closer to you. 

"I'm sorry I haven't dressed well. I was finishing recording and I didn't know I was going to be meeting you tonight" You said with a small pout. Myungsoo laughed and shook his head,

"It's fine, you look beautiful" 

"I was hoping for Myungsoo-ssi to say something else" Seulong said with a sigh. 

"Hyung, why is that?" Jinwoon asked curiously. 

"Because then she'd divorce him and then I could marry ______-ssi" He said with a sheepish smile. 

"Hey hey you two, no flirting in front of us!" Sunggyu said, waving his hand in front of you two, causing you both to look away bashfully. 

"Brother in laws are so awkward" 

Myungsoo held up the phone, a smile on his face as he held up two fingers close to his face. You mimicked him with a grin, both your bracelets clanging together.

"One, two..three!"

"That's so cute" Sunggyu chuckled to himself. Myungsoo looked up at him with a confused expression. 

"Not you Myungsoo-ya, your wife is the cute one" Sunggyu said poking his tongue out at the younger boy. You laughed and thanked Sunggyu, noticing that Myungsoo was scowling at his hyung.

"Hyung, I want to be married now" Dongwoo said, grabbing onto Sunggyu's arm. The boy looked at him nonchalantly, "Then find a wife"

"Hyyuung!" Dongwoo whined before he let out a bark of laughter. You giggled slightly, hiding your face behind Myungsoo whilst he tweeted.

"I have the tweet here!" 

@INFINITELKIM: Dear Inspirits and TM's, guess what? You're siblings now! I've gotten myself a beautiful wife, @NoTime95 pic.twitter.com/kdjfs45

"Why do they have to be so cute? Really, why do they?"

-

The four of you had taken a walk around the park, no away from the night market. You had gotten to know a lot more about Myungsoo and they had gotten to know a lot more about you. 

"_______-ssi, what's your ideal man?" Dongwoo asked as he ate his hotteok. 

"Someone who cares about their family, someone who can be cute but also manly and someone who doesn't cheat" You giggled at the last part, abashed at you jealous personality

"Myungsoo-ssi is blushing!"

"Why is he blushing?" Seulong asked, confused. 

Na Young and Mi Sun clucked their tongue at him and rolled their eyes, "Because she basically described him" 

"Okay, ______-ssi, be honest, who did you like in Infinite besides Myungsoo-ya" Sunggyu asked eagerly. Dongwoo shuffled closer to you with open ears but Myungsoo pushed them both away. 

"It's me right?" Sunggyu said with a grin on his face, "No no, it's me right?" Dongwoo said, pushing Sunggyu away and pointing at himself, gummy smile on full display.

"You don't have to answer them" Myungsoo said with an awkward laugh. You shook your head with a smile on your face.

"It's fine.. my favorite is Woohyun oppa" You mumbled sheepishly, hanging your head as soon as the words left your mouth. Sunggyu stared at you in shock whilst Dongwoo cracked up in laughter. You looked over at Myungsoo who seemed unphased. 

"Wow, Myungsoo doesn't even look jealous one bit" Jung Min commented.

"He's in shock" Mi Sun laughed like it was trhe funniest thing she had ever seen.

How did you feel when you heard your wife say she liked Woohyun-ssi?

"At first I was shocked. I told her she didn't need to answer it but I guess she took the 'be honest' part a little too literally. I blame Sunggyu hyung" Myungsoo laughed lightly.

"Ah, husband never blames the wife" 

I didn't feel good at all. The question was: Who do you like? But she replied with: My favorite.. I should be her favorite right? I'm her husband. Really" Myungsoo sighed, shaking his head in frustration.

It was almost as though all hell had broken loose because Dongwoo's laughing had somehow gotten louder and Sunggyu was shaking his head, muttering 'unbelievable' over and over again. 

"THAT GREASY GUY IS YOUR FAVORITE?" Sunggyu screamed in mock anger. It looked like he was ready to throw himself off the bridge. You laughed lightly and rolled your eyes. They could be so immature and mature in two different seconds. 

Myungsoo hadn't said anything and you were scared that you had said something wrong. You were about to say something when Dongwoo cut in. 

"It's okay Myungsoo-ya, you can be mine" Dongwoo said as he hugged Myungsoo and dragged him away. You shook your head and held onto Myungsoo's arm, pulling him away from Dongwoo.

"Oppa naekkoya" 

"WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY?" Jung Min screamed, standing up right and pointing straight at the screen.

"Omo!" Krystal said, covering .

"WHY CAN'T THAT BE ME? OPPA IS YOURS _____-SSI, OPPA IS YOURS" Seulong exclaimed, pointing at himself dramatically. 

"This is the guy that asked me where my pride was" Jinwoon said, pointing at Seulong. 

Dongwoo and Sunggyu broke out in laughter whilst you shut your eyes in embarrassment. Myungsoo on the other hand was so overwhelmed that he had spun around and hugged you tightly. 

"OMO! They already initiated skinship!" Mi Sun gasped.

How did you feel about 'oppa naekkoya'?

"Omo, it was so cute. Just so cute, really" Myungsoo's eyes curved into his famous smile. "I really couldn't believe it, which is why I hugged her without thinking. We only knew each other for a few hours, I'm embarrassed that I hugged her so suddenly" He chuckled lightly.

Why did you say 'oppa naekkoya'?

"Honestly it just slipped! I was so embarrassed when I said it, I felt like crying especially when Dongwoo and Sunggyu oppa started laughing. I felt like my face was going to explode...and then Myungsoo oppa hugged me and I was caught between pulling away because I was ashamed and not pulling away because I didn't want him to see me embarrassed" You laughed as you fanned yourself, the earlier memories making you feel just as bashful. 

Are you a jealous person?

"No, no I'm not" 

"That's a lie, maknae-ya is the most jealous person after Vic-umma" Krystal laughed, pointing at the screen accusingly.

-

Myungsoo had sent Sunggyu and Dongwoo home after the whole naekkoya incident. You were more than grateful as you felt like you had created such an embarrassing first impression. You sighed, your mind completely elsewhere.

"______-ssi, oppa is going to Japan in a few days" 

You were pulled out of your train of thought instantly upon hearing that he was leaving. 

"Oh.." 

How did you feel when Myungsoo-ssi said he was leaving for Japan tomorrow?

"PD! Why did we have to start filming a few days before my husband leaves? Yah, that's not fair!" You complained jokingly, "Well.. I feel like this is ony the start of our marriage so, hopefully we will spend more time in the future"

Myungsoo looked at you apologetically, "I'm sorry"

"No.. no don't be. I think I will be busy too, I'm going to be in a new drama" You uttered with a soft smile on your face. You could already see the van waiting for you at the front of the park but you hoped the track was longer, wanting only to continue talking to Myungsoo. 

"Oh? That's good!" He said with a big grin. "Oh..um.. will you be having a love interest?" Myungsoo asked nervously.

You looked over at him quickly before looking away, suppressing a smile. 

"I think I will be having a love interest" You admitted shyly. Myungsoo cleared his throat slightly and nodded his head.

"Okay.. well I hope you have fun" Myungsoo said as you got closer to the van. 

"I will, and I hope oppa will have fun too in Japan" 

How did you feel when ______-ssi mentioned she was in a new drama?

"I was happy for her of course! I was in a drama too, but I was more worried about love interests. I don't want my wife kissing another man" 

Does that mean you want to kiss her?

"Ah, you're turning the question on me!" Myungsoo joked, "Of course I want to kiss her.. maybe in the future" He laughed bashfully.

When the two of you finally reached the van you turned to him with a sigh. You noticed that Myungsoo wasn't too happy either and a part of you was glad you weren't the only one. 

"Be careful in Japan oppa. I hope you do a great job in your comeback. Myungsoo oppa fighting!" You cheered happily to lighten the mood. Myungsoo let out a chuckle and nodded.

"Thank you, _______-ssi. I hope you do well in your drama" You nodded, your smile widening before you turned and got into the car. You rolled down the window and smiled at Myungsoo.

"______-ssi" He called out just as the van began to move. 

"Yes?" 

"______-ssi naekkoya" 

-

Ah the end of another episode! I feel like this one was really sloppy though but I was really eager haha. I hope you like it and please leave a lot of comments. They brighten my day and make me want to update more haha!