Continuation

First Love.

 

After a week, T-ARA and B.A.P at the same airport waiting for their maknaes to come along.

“Gosh, Danee this is late! REALLY LATE!” Boram mad.

“Boram ah, don’t be mad,” Himchan smiled at her.

“Hyung! It’s not the time for that! Junhong haven’t come to!” Youngjae knocked Himchan’s head.

“Junhong not here?” Yong Guk panicked.

 

As Danee arrived, she rushed and bumped to a boy and makes him fall.

“Ah, mian~ I’m in a rush. Gotta go!” said Danee without looking to the person.

The guy pulls her and makes her fall beside him too. “Danee!” He smiled.

“I’ve told you I’m sorry!” As she looked to the guy “O! Junhong oppa!” She looked very happy and she hugged Zelo tightly.

“Ya! People keep starring at us,” Zelo shy.

“I don’t care. I’ve missed you so much!” Danee shouted.

Zelo hold her hand “Danee, you not mad at me?”

Danee looked at Zelo’s eye, smiling then shouts “I do mad at you! BABO! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THAT?!”

“I did that to achieve my dreams,” Danee stop hitting and Zelo hold her hand again “But I realized, my dream wouldn’t be complete without you in it.” Zelo hugged Danee and shed some tears.

“Oppa, are you crying?” Danee want to look at him but he hugged her so she can’t move but she can hear a sobbing sound. “Ya, Oppa~ Uljima.” Danee smiled.

“Junhong ah! Why are you here? With Danee?” Daehyun spoiled the romantic scene.

“Oh, Hyung,”Zelo surprised and stop hugging Danee.

“You two blocking the cars,” Jongup shook his head and pointing the cars.

“Ah, nae,” Zelo stands and help Danee too. “Let’s go in,” Zelo looked at her and pulled her inside the airport.

“YA! Where have you been?” Hyomin mad at Danee.

“Unnie, they’ve been together,” Jiyeon surprised.

“Yae, and he’s my boyfriend,” Danee answered.

“MWO?” B.A.P and T-ARA screamed.

“Let’s go! We’re going to fly now,” Zelo cuts and pulled Danee to the airplane.

And there they are, sitting, eating, sleeping and playing together in the plane like other newly couples.

 

-KKEUT! :D-