Continuation

First Love.

 

That night at practice room, B.A.P finished their practice but again Zelo won’t stop. Youngjae who can’t stand it anymore pull the wires and grab Zelo.

“What are you doing?!” Zelo shouted.

“STOP IT! BABO!” Youngjae grab his hand and hit his head.

“Why do you hit me? Aish, JINJJA!” Zelo pulled his hand.

“Junhong ah, you’ve been a very different person these days.” Yong Guk looked at him.

“You’re the one who asked me to follow the manager!” Zelo shouts.

Youngjae slapped Zelo “Can you stop shouting? It’s annoying! Why don’t you hear what your hyungs say first?”

“Youngjae, you don’t have to slap him!” Himchan mad.

“Guys, stop!” Daehyun and Jongup annoyed.

“Junhong ah~ We don’t want to see you like this. It’s hurt for us,” Daehyun cooled Zelo down.

“We met Danee at T-ARA’s sunbaenims waiting room after you went home earlier,” Zelo surprised and looked at Jongup.

“She said she wants to meet you,” Yong Guk continued.

Zelo sits and shocked. “I thought she hates me.”

“If she hates you, she won’t set a day to meet you,” Youngjae answered.

“It’s lucky that they’ll be overseas with us next week,” Himchan makes B.A.P stared at him. “What? I’ve asked Boram sunbaenim at the text”

“EH~ HYUNG! You’ve exchanged numbers with Boram noona eh?” Zelo .

“AH? NO! EH? YES! AH~ MOLLAYO!” His cheeks turned pink.

Zelo laughed at last. B.A.P look so relived. “Junhong, you’re back!” Jongup snapped him.

“Yeah, it’s been a while I haven’t laughed like this,” he wiped his eyes and hugged B.A.P.