Continuation

First Love.

 

It’s been a month they’ve been contacting each other on twitter, me2day and message. After Zelo practice and perform he’ll run and grab his bag.

“Looks like he’s going to smile on the phone again,” Himchan tease but Zelo don’t hear him.

“He doesn’t even hear what we are talking right now,” Youngjae continued.

“Ya, Zelo! Zelo babo!” Daehyun started to follow too.

“Zelo, giraffe Zelo!” Jongup continued.

He keeps smiling on his phone and doesn’t bother what his hyungs say.

At that night, Zelo asked Danee to go out dinner with him at a romantic restaurant. He smelled like a guy that wants to confess his feelings to this lucky girl. But then bad thing happened.

“Zelo, you’re not allowed to go outside for a date,” the manager knocks his bedroom.

Zelo rushed to the door and asked “What? But Why?”

“You are 17 and you are not allowed to make such a rumors about you and Danee and yes, the rumors about you two have spread everywhere!” the manager answered.

“NO! WHY SOULD I CARE?!” his shouts make other member of B.A.P gather around his room.

“Junhong ah, I won’t care what you’ve said also. I’ll lock your door so you and other B.A.Ps won’t go out this night and I have to take this!” he grabs Zelo’s phone and ran outside to lock the dorm door.

“URGH! GREAT LIFE! CAN’T THIS NIGHT GET EVEN MORE WORSE?” Zelo slam his bedroom door.

Daehyun want to cheer him up but then “Daehyun, just let him be alone for this night,” Yong Guk told him and they went to their practice room.