She's so sweet

sparks fly (oneshots)

 

Hi Mom,

            It me. Tiffany… I heard that you fell sick again. How are you? Have you been taking your medications on time? It’s been two years mom. Two years since you kicked me out. Two years since I told you I was gay. Two years… its been a long time. Eunjung and I have… we’re still going on strong. It’s like we never gotten out of the honeymoon stage. We plan to get married. Soon I hope. She’s been busy. She’s still boxing in case you were wondering. She just turned pro…. Can you believe it? Cause I still have a hard time believing that she finally got what she wanted after so many years of trying. She got signed on by this big company a month ago and has been training very hard. She still keeps time for me though. I think she’s the sweetest thing on earth. Sometimes I feel I don’t deserve her. Jungie has a major fight coming up in diamond bar. Where you’re at. My birth place. Do you think I can visit you. Leo and Michelle? Leo told me to come. But honestly, I’m afraid that you’ll kick me out again. I don’t want to be kicked out again. Am I being silly? I hope not mom. I just miss you. Anyway, I finished law school and became a lawyer three months ago. I finally made it mom. I became a lawyer like you wanted. I’ve been eating my veggies and I still go to church every Sunday dragging Jungie with me… that has got to count for something right? Please let me see you.  It’s hard for me to go on with your silent treatment. I love you you’re my mom. But I love Eunjung too. If you see this letter, would you reply this time? Please? It’s ok if you don’t want me to visit. But I really hope you would reply me this time.

I love you,
Tiffany

 

I put down my pen sighing for the umpteenth time. Tears streaming down my face. Body heaving. I miss my mom so much. But it’s clear she does not want anything to do with. She would have replied to one of my many letters if she missed me.

*Click

“Baby I’m home! Why are yo… BABE! ARE YOU OKAY?! ARE YOU CRYING?!? DID ANYONE IN THE OFFICE BULLY YOU AGAIN?!? IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?!?”

That was Eunjung. Probably back from practice. Her voice always go three octaves higher when she’s on the verge of panicking. Usually because of me. Its funny how she’s always so calm in different situations but when it comes to me, she breaks down and looses that cool.

“I’m fine Jungie… I was writing a letter to my mom… again. And you know how emotional I can get when it comes to writing to her.” I answered back still facing her. I rubbed the tears from my eyes. Not wanting to her to see them.

“Oh… ok… sooo what did you write to her about?” she asked while draping her arms around me and placing a kiss on the top of my head

“About diamond bar… how you were going to have a fight there and how I want to visit her cause I miss her.” I answered with a small smile half enjoying the small gestures she does to make the difficulties go away. The other half hoping she wouldn’t ask for the second part of the letter.

“But?” she knows. She always knows when I’m keeping something in. I don’t know how. But she always knows when I’m keeping something in. she’s always quick in picking up my unsaid words. She wants me to talk about it… never keeping things bottled up ‘it’s unhealthy’ she always says that whenever I ask her why she wants me to talk.

“But I’m afraid that she would kick me out again. The first time was bad enough. I don’t want to be kicked out again. Furthermore it’s my mom kicking me out. Not any other person. My own blood doesn’t want me there. Say… do you think she still hates me?”  I turned to her. Tears threatening to spill again. My voice filled with so much uncertainty and sadness as I continued.

“Of course not. She’s your mom. She would never hate you. She just needs more time. It’s hard for her to accept the fact that she might not be getting grandkids from us. But… if you are worried about my fight in diamond bar, we can always not go. I don’t want you to stress on something like this.”

“No! I want to go to diamond bar. This is your first fight as a pro. This has been what you have been training hard for. This is your time to shine and show the world what you are made of. I don’t want you to miss this opportunity. I took two weeks’ worth of leave off from work just to fl with you and to cheer you on remember?” I answered with a knock on her forehead.

“If you say so princess. But if you ever have a change of heart, just let me know. We can always work things out ok?” she looked me in the eyes with much love that I felt safe.

“okay.”

“Ouch that hurt Princess. When did you get so much strength? I’m going to get a bruise.” Eunjung whined with pouty lips.

Such a Baby! I knew what she’s doing. She’s trying to lighten the mood. “Hear let me kiss it to make it better you big baby. Muaw. Better?” I kissed her lightly on the forehead, leaned back and gave her my best eye smile.

“Yes! NOW …IT’S MY TURN!” she suddenly yelled giving me a shock

“Hu…. WOAH EUNJUNG PUT ME DOWN! NOW!” she suddenly lifted me up from the chair, placing me on her shoulder and walking out of the study heading to our bedroom.

“Nope. Not going to” she replied in a sing song voice.

“Please?” I asked in the cutest voice I could manage. If she could see my face I would have given her my puppy eyes. The one that makes her heart go weak. Or so she said.

“No. No more writing and getting yourself stressed out. No more going through case files. No nothing. Tonight, it’s just going to be you and me. Relaxing. In bed. Cuddling and what not, the stuff that you like to do because you watch too much romance movies and make me reenact them.

This is why I love her. She knows what I need the most. Even if I don’t know what it is myself. She goes the extra mile making me feel happy and relaxed. Even if it was inconvenient for her. And normally I would try and persuade her into letting me go back to the study. Even if I don’t do anything in there. But just for tonight I’ll give in to her.

“I don’t make you reenact them! I was just trying to have a romantic date! Bu I love you Jungie. Thank you for these two years. Taking me in, ensuring I was happy always and not having to worry about anthing.” I whispered softly into her ears.

“Anything for you princess. I’d move mountains for you or die trying too just for you. I love you more than anything else in this world” she replied with heartfelt honesty that almost made me tear up again.

“Anything?”

“Anything.”

“Soooo… you love me more than boxing?” I asked playfully

“Weeellll…. OUCH!”

“You have to think????” I pinched her stomach. Faking hurt.

“Of course not. I love you more than boxing. But boxing is my mistress” teasing me more.

“Okay… what other choice do I have right? But as long as you come back to me I’ll be more than ha..omph” she threw me down on the bed.

“Heh.. now what should we do??” A smirk forming on her lips… Oh boy I was starting to think giving in was a bad idea.

“eerrr… how bout sleemphh” she kissed me in mid sentence silencing me.

Our night was spent kissing, cuddling, talking and more kissing. Eventually we fell asleep.

 

----------------------------------------------------

ok i know the title is lame... but i seriously cannot think of a better one. anyone wanna help me out with the title? anyway sorry for the long and much awaited update. sadly to say i have got no proper excuse for this behaviour. but good news is that my creative writing teacher encourages me to make more fanfics... but i should cut down on the girlxgirl...

ok any dying questions you want to know about me just ask away. 

commen, subscribe and do whatever you like to do.. critisize it whatever... i learn throigh constructive critisism