one more night, one more chance

sparks fly (oneshots)

 

CLAAANNNNGG

‘Sigh not another night I cannot stand this anymore. Every night is like going to war. You and I… we are so dysfunctional. Everything was so wrong about this lie but it also feels so right. However, you and I get sick I know we can’t do this anymore.’ I thought just as another vase came right at me.

CRRAAAASHHHH

“WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO TO? WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN LATE? WHO THE HELL DID YOU MEET? HAM EUNJUNG ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW AND DON’T LOOK AT ME LIKE YOU’R A FREAKING DYSFUNTIONAL PERSON!” she screams at me. She looks like a psycho. Her hair disheveled. her oversize shirt hanging over one shoulder.

“huuuu… I went to work Ji… I had lots of work to complete today so I stayed a little more to get it done… I didn’t meet anyone Ji… I wouldn’t want to… Please understand me Ji… Your all I need.” I looked down and gave the same answer I give you every night… I wonder where our love went. When was the last time we had a normal night. Where both of us just look at each other lovingly and fall asleep just by looking at each other. And waking up to your kisses. I missed all that. I missed the old Jiyeon.

Sighing for another time I looked up to stare at you in the eye but got caught off guard by the twinkle in your eye. There you go again. Making me fall in love all again. I forgot about our worries. Our problems. Our pain. Yeah… I stopped using my head and let my heart rule again. I moved closer to you. Holding you by the waist and pulling you closer to me. Unintentionally you leaned your forehead against mine and closed your eyes. I love this small moments where we are both silent and embracing each other. Taking in each other smell and basking in each other’s love. I miss these moments. I tool them for granted and I’m sorry. It’s my fault. Everything is my fault and I’m sorry for making you suffer.

Then just as I was getting used to the silence, you pushed me away violently and looked me in the eye. “Let’s end this. I can’t do this anymore Jungie… I have had enough. And I think you had enough too. I lack something in this relationship and I just realized what it was. Trust. I lack trust in you because of that one time… I can’t do this anymore… I’m sorry Jungie.”

“It’s not your fault Ji… I screwed up big time… because of that one night… I’m losing the one person I need the most. I’m losing you Ji… and I can only blame myself. But let me fix this… give me one more chance… one more night Ji… let me make this right again for you, for me… for us… let me work to get your trust back… I know the constant fight is wearing us thin but I need you… your everything I have left. So please let me prove myself Ji… I know I’ve said this a million times but give me one more chance Ji. I still love you… I have never stopped loving you.” I begged her. I couldn’t let this women go. I’m being selfish because she needs to be happy too… but I can’t let her go… even though she is suffering… it’s all my fault… if I have not acted so rashly on that one night filled with stupidity and lust, I could be living a happy marriage and live happily ever after with the girl of my dreams.

I looked up to you again with my infamous puppy eyes waiting for your answer. I know the sparks are missing in our relationship but if you would just let me try to reignite it… I promise I would not blow this chance up. I will treasure you for the rest of my life. I would make you happy and live without any worries anymore. Please just say you would let me try harder to mend this broken relationship

“Sigh Eunjung I don’t know. I’m tired of constantly worrying if your trustable or not. I’m sure you’re tired of my constant drama. I don’t know how this can work out anymore.” You tell me.

“I understand you’re worries Ji. I really do. But if you would give me one more chance to make this right, I promise that you would lead a life with no more worries. Please just let me try. I love you Ji. Just give me one more chance” I begged with all my life. I fell worried that you would just walk out the door and never look back.

“Fine. One more chance Eunjung… one more chance is all I give you.”

I feel happy. I can mend this. I can mend the perfect relationship I broke. I love you for giving me that one more chance. I picked you up bridal style and carried you to my bedroom. Our bedroom. And I will not let you out till your fully satisfied tonight.

------------------------------------------------------

yayyy one more story done although i think this is a fail...

help me by commenting...  talk to me i need to fail loved

request anyone cople you like and i will see what i can do... 

but thank you all for reading my story i fell very happy when you reaad them. it gives me more inspiration