flashbacks part 1

sparks fly (oneshots)

 

Clear blue skies and light breezy win. A perfection combination to sit around and stare into space without a care for the world. And that’s what two girls were seen doing in a nearby neighborhood park. Lying on their backs and staring into the skies. Eyes closed and enjoying the comfortable silence that formed between them. Smiles on their faces as they remember the past.

“Say… do you remember how we met?” the girl with long blond slight curled hair and dark brown eyes asked.

“Of course how can I forget such an encounter? You knocked me off my feet… Literally” the other women chuckled while remembering their first meeting

“Not funny Kahi… Not funny. I’m being serious here. Do you remember how we met?” Punching Khahi lightly on the arm. The girl asked again. Seriousness evident from the tone of her voice.

“Sorry Bekah-ah. However, how can I forget our first meeting? It was the start of our relationship. It was during summer vacation back in 2001. At the entrance of a dance studio down by the beach in LA. I was entering and you were rushing out of the studio as if you were being chased by hound dogs. Being a blind bat, you crashed into me and I was about to throw a fit when I looked up and saw a flustered looking girl, a cute on at that, apologizing profusely and bowing at an alarming rate that I thought her back was about to break. It was a sight to see haha.” Kahi replied and smiled at the sudden flashback

“YAH! I was flustered because of the way you looked at me! You looked like you would jum on me any moment… I was frightened like hell. But do you remember what you said to me after that?” Bekah replied with a bush evident on her face.

“But you still looked cute flustered and worried. I like you best when you show me that side of you. It’s just adorable… I think I said wow pretty… and stared at you like a total creep… But truthfully speaking, you left me speechless… in a good way of course. As cheesy as this would sound but I thought you were the girl of my dreams. A match made in heaven just for me.” Kahi turned and looked into Bekah’s eyes. Sparks flying with pure admiration and love for the latter. It was no secret that park Kahi was indeed truly in love with her girlfriend of five years. It was only a matter of time before the both of them tied I knot. Everyone was expecting it. Everyone except them.

“We…Well what can I say. I am a beauty. Do you remember our first date? Where you were the one flustered?”

“nope. Wh…what are you talking about?” Kahi obviously wanting to burry that embarrassing memory forever.

“No? well let me remind you. We were at a fast food restraint and there was ketchup on you upper lip. I leaned so close and suddenly, you were as red a tomato within a period of seconds! HAHA it was hilarious! You should have seen the look on your face. Priceless I tell you.” Bekah clutched a stomach while trying to control her laughter.

“You think that was funny?” Kahi asked with a smirk on her face. Moving closer to the unsuspecting Bekah.

“Of course! You were totally red and… Kahi… wha… what do you think your do…doing?” Bekah stopped laughing and backed up when she saw Kahi moving closer to her with a suspicious smirk on her face.

“KAAAHHIIIIII!!! PA… PARK KAAAHHHIIII! STOOOP!!! HAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP TICKLING ME HAHAHAHA! STOOOP!!! I…I….I… OH MY GOSH PLEASE STOOOOMMpphhh” Kahi tackled bekah and suddenly tickled the poor girl beneath her before kissing her fully on the lips.

After what seemed like ages, the pulled out and stared into each other’s eyes. Love overflowing.

“You know Bekah if I were to ask you to marry me…wou…would you?” Kahi asked nervously

“I don’t know… let’s see you proposing first than we can talk.”

“Oh… ok” Kahi let out a sigh.

“Kahi… I never said I would not marry you… but you have not proposed yet how can I give you an answer? Tell you what I’ll give you some time to plan the big question. When you’re ready ask me again. I love you. Please remember that.” Bekah answered quickly worried that kahi would take it the wrong way.

“OK” Kahi replied enthusiastically while thinking of a perfect way to propose to her.

 

--------------------------

'm leaving it here like this hehehe. i gotta go now... 

i'm leaving for europe in an hour... i'll be back in a week and a half with more stories this i can assure you...

anyway leave a comment. i feel inspired when i see subscribers but i would like a comment... i'm lonely :( 

the next part of this story will be called the proposal please look forward to it

peace always,

kaylac