Jeti

sparks fly (oneshots)

I never knew how much I loved her until I saw her walking out off the front door.

I was too prideful to stop her. Too arrogant. Too stupid.

And now I'm paying that price.

 

It's been a year since she left the country the very next day and I thought that that was my last chance to stop her.But I didn't. I did not go to the airport like in the dramas. All I did was curl up in the corner off my couch waiting for her to change my mind.  Even though my sister came and tried to talk some sense into me. But I couldn’t register a thing. All that was playing in my mind was the last few words she said to me.

 

'You Jessica Jung is the first person who ever loved me like I should be loved. But you also showed me how love can bite you in the . Maybe this was a one sided love. I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you to stay loyal to your "wife" of five years. Goodbye and be happy.' was all she said before she walked away. Her eyes looked too broken. Too scared. Too vulnerable and I caused it.

 

My wife… my lover… my soul mate of five years. FIVE. And I cheated on her. Not once but several times. She caught us in the affair on our fifth anniversary night and the look on her face when I heard her was too painful. Looking back I didn’t know why I did it. Maybe it's because of the thrill of not getting caught. But that is one bull of an excuse.

 

I thought that she would just come back to me again. Just like every time we had a fight. But I guess I was wrong. I hurt her too deeply this time and now I'm left here to die in my own misery.

 

"Tiffany I'm sorry. Please come back… I love you." mumbling to no one.

 

I got up and walked to the bathroom to get ready for work. My father would not let his heir "Slack off" and dragged me back to work a week after the incident. Looking at the mirror and was afraid of what I see. The reflection showed a lady with skin too white and cheekbones too prominent. She had really dark circles under her eyes and her lips were chapped and peeling off.

 

I Jessica Jung the once drop dead gorgeous prideful women is now reduce to an empty shell. 

 

-------------------------------------

ok so i don't know what to name this chapter. and i don't know if i should make a part 2 of it. what are your thoughts?

anyway i'm in Korea for some business and i cannot contain my excitment. even though i'm only here for 4 days.

anyway subsribe comment and leave me happy!