What A Coincidence

I Have a Dream

He Ran's POV

I looked around for the guy but he was nowhere in sight. But then I saw it; his golden brown hair. I started walking toward him but then I heard an engine running and it smelled like gas. It was the bus. I didn't want to be late for school(again) so I turned around and started running towards the bus. But I took one last look behind me and saw glimplse of the young man and before I knew it, I was on the bus. 

Luckily, I got to class on time and saved myself a scolding from Mr. Kang my drama professor. When I casully walked to my seat and sat down, Mr. Kang looked shocked to see me in class before the tardy bell rang; I just shrugged it off. Ten minutes into the lesson and I felft my self dozing off. Man, I need to get more sleep. I needed to splash myself with cold water or else I will be kicked out if this class if I get caught sleeping one more time. 

"Songsaengnim! May I use the restroom?" I asked in the most sweetest voice ever.

He hesiatitated for a moment but just nodded his head and made a shooing motion with his hand before going back into his lecture. Hmph. Probably knew I would keep interupting him if he didn't let me.

Ah, Seoul University; one of the most prestigious schools in the country. Or so I've heard. Well it is a good school I guess. I mean the teachers are actually not that bad, the students here are pretty chill, and not to mention that the campus is bigger than Gangnam! Okay, maybe smaller but you get where I am getting at right?

Instead of finding a bathroom to splash myself with water, I found myself wandering around the campus. I figured it would keep me awake and kill time. Also, I might find my inspiratio for my scrpit. I was walking around the orchid tree that was placed in between the library and the auditorium. It was a beautiful spot; I mean it was peaceful and it was shady as well. I then heard a noise; a pretty one in fact. It sounded like music. A guitar. Someone was tuning it then a few chords came after. I looked around but saw no one. Then a sweet melody filled the air. It was so peaceful and beautifully put together but somehow it had a negative vibe to it. I then heard a smooth voice follow after it diving right into the song's first verse. From the first lyric I proved myself right by saying it had a negative vibe to it. The first word was tears. I frantically looked around but still saw no sight of anyone. Then I saw it; his light, golden brown hair. It was the man from earlier. What was he doing here? As far as I know, Seoul University doesn't let homeless people in here. Unless...no probably not....but his voice....it can't be...What if he went to school here? It would expalin is wonderful talent. I mean, I've got to admit, he does have a beautiful voice. I guess he does go here. Huh, what a coincidence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEYY GUYS! I KNOW I HAVE BEEN GONE QUITE A WHILE! MISS ME? PROBABLY NOT...HAHA! ANYWAYS THIS IS A VERY BORING CHAPTER AND I AM SORRY BUT I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY! I WILL TRY TO UPDATE EVERY WEEKEND! THANKS!!!