The Truth

Thug Luv

AUTHOR POV

 

Dara sitting on the waiting couch while doctor busy checking Chaerin condition. Only God knows how Dara felt when she saw Chaerin suddenly collapsed infront of her. At first she just though that Chaerin is drunk but then she trying to wake Chaerin up until she saw a blood flowing on Chaerin nose. Her heart seems stop beating for a while,she just stunned infront of Chaerin who laying on the ground after she come back to her sense she's screaming like a crazy girl asking for help. Chaerin look really pale. Luckily a married couple saw them and bring Chaerin to hospital. After she arrived she call Bom and Minzy telling them about what happen. Probably they will be here in 1 hour. Her anxious make her cant sit properly. At a moment she walked back and forth and in a minutes she sitting back on the couch. Wondering herself what actually happen to Chaerin make doctor checking her almost 3 hours.

"Dara!" Suddenly she heard Bom voice. She turn her head to the entrance and saw Bom with Minzy. They hugging each other for a moment. "What happen?" Bom ask curiously. "I dont know. I meet her on the hallway. She saw me when I call her she said she didnt recognize me,she walk away but few steps she collapsed" Dara rewind her mind to the incident few hours ago. Finally she cry after holding her tears for too long. "Dont worry unnie. Nothing happen to CL unnie" Minzy hug Dara trying to comfort her unnie. "Miss Park..." Finally doctor walking out from the room. Dara wiped her tears and focus on the doctor. "What happen to her doctor? Did she okay?" Dara ask. The doctor sigh. "Actually something with her heart. Her heart is hurt. The wound is seems serious" Doctor Kii explained. Dara widened her eyes she bite her lips while Bom and Minzy still didnt get what the doctor mean. "What the are u saying Doctor?! I know she is hurt and its all cuz of me! I leave her! Is this what u mean?!" Dara ask angrily. She felt that Doctor Kii seems playing with her. Bom holding Dara hand. "Calm down Miss Park, this is not what I mean. Actually Miss Lee heart is lesions because she's drinking a lot of alcohol. She didnt eat on time make the wound getting worse." Doctor Kii saying with his regret voice when Dara misunderstanding what he try to say. Dara showing her sorry face for misunderstood. "Is that serious doctor? Can we cure it?" Bom turns for asking. Her face worried like hell. "Dont worry. Miss lee still can be treated. Its not that serious. She just need to stop drinking and must eat on time. And make sure she always under doctor monitoring. U can visit her now but she will only awake on tomorrow morning. I'll be back in a minutes to bring a patience report" Doctor Kii excused himself.

"She is sick?!" Dara still asking unbelieveable. Bom just shooked her head while Minzy patiently holding Dara hand. "Dont Worry Dara. Doctor said its not tha serious" Bom trying to calm. "Unnie,lets get inside and see Chaerin unnie" Minzy said. All of them walking to Chaerin room. Dara knee become weak suddenly when she saw Chaerin lying on the bed. She looks pale,weak and she's look skinny than before. Dara approach the bed while crying. When she close she bend down and kiss Chaerin forehead. "I'm sorry boo...." She said feeling guilty on what had happen to Chaerin. Bom patted Dara back while Minzy caressing Chaerin hand. "I miss u unnie" Minzy said crying too. Even Chaerin always acting cold with her but Chaerin always treating her well,Chaerin always make her feel like she's a little kids,need a attention all the time. The room fills with sadness with Dara and Minzy crying while Bom just standing there,frozen. Only her who didnt shed a tears.

Suddenly they heard someone knooking the door and few seconds Dr,Kii appear with a paper on his hand. "I'm sorry for disturbing. I want to tell that we got Miss Lee patient record from France and we was inform she had a liver cirrhosis. She was undergoing treatment since 5 months ago but she stop her treatment about 2 months ago until now" Doctor Kii explained. 3 of them shocked. Didnt expect Chaerin got the disease long time ago. So,she was in France to do her treatment? But she stop the treatment 2 months ago? 2 months ago she opened her gallery and thats mean she was in this Island since 2 months! Dara making her own conclusion. "Sir,may i know the symptoms of this disease?" Bom ask again. Seems like she the one who more worried while Dara just remain silent. "Sometimes the patient will have  a few symptoms like fatigue,weakness,loss appetite and sometimes itching.Or sometimes patient didnt feel any symptoms" Doctor Kii answer her. He look at Bom. "Dont worry. This is not that serious. She just need to take a vitamin D and K until she is finer and most important is just dont let her drink any alcohol anymore." He added trying to calm the ladies. "Thank You doctor" Finally Dara speak.

 

CL POV

 

I open my eyes slowly. It felt hurt when I saw a flash of sun. How long that I sleep? I felt whole my body numb. My eyes scanning around...Hospital...I know it. Last thing I remember I was fainted. But meeting Dara...thats not a dream right?! Then my eyes stop on a man figure. He didnt notice me cuz he's ducking his head and lean his body on the wall. After a few moments... Cheondung?! Whats he doing here?! To not making myself dizzy I call his name. "Gaedong ah..." He looks at me and smile while approaching me. This is really weird. Why the hell he's here? "Oh! Finally u awake. I was waiting here about 2 hours" He said and take a sit on the chair next to my bed. I look at him weirdly. "What are u doing here?" I jump to the main question. He sigh and stare at me. He look cute. His face exactly the same like Dara and even the smile. "I come here to make things right." He said with a lower voice. A sadness and frustration flashes on his face. "What did u mean?" Seriously I dont get what he trying to say. "Its about u and Nuna. And my family" He paused again making me nervous as hell. "Tell me straight to the point" I acting cool. "Nuna really love u. Even me still cant believe this. She really proof that she love u" He said and pause again. I chukled. Feel funny suddenly. She proof that she love me?! "Yeah! Proof she love me is she with someone else. Maybe they are married now" I said. Aww! I felt something sharp spike my heart when I said that.

 

"No! She didnt married not even engaged like what u watch on the news! Thats is just a stupid news from my uncle! And that guy that u might see with nuna is my cousin. Mom found out ur relationship with Nuna. Our neighbour at Busan took a photo of u and Nuna kissing and send it to Mom. Then Nuna come to home just want to giving a gift that she bought from Jeju and Busan that was the night Uncle Kim come to our house and they plan to married Dong Ryung with Nuna because they fely disgusted and really against ur relationship. Both of them against our family stupid idea. Nuna just ignore them but then she had to surrender and accept the idea because she was threatned a sort of things by uncle. He said he will hurt u if Nuna still not agreed. So they make a plan pretend that they accept each other and had to hurt u because Nuna really afraid if uncle do something bad to u. Dont u noticed that u've been trail everyday until ur room when u was in Seoul? That man who keeps following u can do anything in anytime if Uncle wanted to hurt u. Nuna was threatened if she close to u and talk to u uncle will hurt u. Thats why she always avoiding u. She always sleep at out own house because mom force her. So that she wont back to ur apartment and see u. She live in miserable too. I heard she cry everynight and sometime I saw her sneaking out from her window and going back to apartment just because wanted to check on u who always drunk all night. On the day uncle announce the news. They are fight but unfortunately I'm not there. Nuna said no one can stop her from loving u. No one. She even decide not to coming back to our home again. Since that day she's gone and didnt even coming back. 2 months nobody know where she is. I try to find her but I'm clueless. Only Bom and Minzy know where she going. So I'm begging Bom nuna to tell me. I just found out she's here cuz Bom nuna tell me. Thats why I'm here and tell u everything cuz I want u to know what she had sacrifice for u and stop hurting each other. Although its weird for me to say this but...please make Nuna happy again." Cheondung begging. I'm frozen there. Dont knwo what should I say. My hand shaking. My chest felt hurt. My eyes felt hot. "I must go before nuna come here. She didnt know I'm coming here. I hope u think about this CL. Nuna really love u." He said and leaving. But I'm still frozen cant even saying thanks to him. So,this is the real story behind all this damn since 1 year ago?!