Confessions

Realizing your feelings

 

Heechul POV:

 

   I was walking to the bathroom when I had recieved a text from Hannie that something was wrong with my baby fishy. He said he looked upset and that he would unconsciously pout or make an upset face. So I told him to do two things: Sneak a picture of my baby Hae while he's making a cute face, and to ask Hyukjae what's wrong with him. I use the bathroom and stay in there for a few mintues. I was waiting for my partener in crime. 

 

 

  'Chullie?' Speak of my and he comes. 

 

 

   “Key, Something is wrong with our baby. Hangeng told me that he won't stop pouting or making faces unconsciously. And before you ask - Yes - we did ask Hyukjae. He doesn't even know what's going on. So as his two most trusted Hyung's we have to find out what's wrong with him. I just needed your help since you're a persuasive person.” Key pulls out his phone, most likely to text Hae baby or that monkey, and makes a face. “What is it?”

 

 

    “Donghae said he was going to the bathroom.”

 

 

    “That's perfect! We can talk to him he-.”

 

 

    “Ten minutes ago Heechul. Donghae left to go to the bathroom ten minutes ago and he still hasn’t gone back to dance class. It’s either our baby went to the roof, or he’s in one of the empty rooms crying his heart out. If one of us finds him, immediately text the other. I'm going through the empty rooms."

 

    "If we can't find him then we meet up here. Ten minutes. We meet back here in ten minutes if he isn't found."

 

   Key and I walk out of the bathroom and go seperate ways. He starts walking down the hallways while I make a run for the stairs. It's not like Hae to just keep things bottled in. He tells Hyukjae everything. Maybe Hyukjae had some part in this without him realizing it? I have to keep that in mind.

 

----------------------------------

Donghae POV:

 

    I was wandering around the school's rooftop because I couldn't focus on anything. Stupid Hyukjae. Of course he'd only want to be friends with benefits. I actually thought I had a chance at the moment. Was he even thinking? Maybe I shouldn't have changed in the shower with him. AISH! Why am I blaming myself? I know I sound like an upset girlfriend, but Hyukjae is so...Hyukjae!  

 

    Just as I sat down against the wall on the roof, I heard a door open. That better not be Hyukjae. Although it would be nice if he came chasing after me. NO! Don't think like that. Hyukjae doesn't like you Donghae. He just wants you. Tears couldn't help but fall at the realization that the person I've loved for a long time just wants me.

 

    "Baby Hae?"

 

     Heechul Hyung? Of course it's him. I wonder how he found out about me being up here. Hankyung Hyung probably texted him about me being up here because...well...Hyukjae obviously doesn't care. More tears start to fall as I think of how stupid I've been for even thinking Hyukjae and I had a chance. He'd most likely rather be with someone who can take care of him instead of someone he has to take care of. I feel someone grabbing on to me and squeezing me to death "Donghae! I found you!" It would be Hyung. He loves me so much. "You worried us all. Hyukjae won't stop texting me asking if I found you."

 

    "Hyukjae?"

 

    "Yes. I have atleast ten messages from him in the past seven minutes. Now I have to text Key and let him know that I found our precious baby. I'll text Hyukjae too." Hyung takes out his phone and starts texting. I don't know why, but I start crying more. Hyunggie must have heard me because he quickly looks up from his phone. He pushes a button on his phone, puts it in his pocket, and hugs me again. "Oh baby. Key and Hyukjae are on their way. Tell me what's wrong before they get here."

 

     I can't say no to Hyung. I've never had the power to do it. He's just so motherly to me, As well as Key Hyung. "Frie-Friends with benefits."

 

    "What?"

 

    More tears began to fall down my face as I look up at Hyung. He seemed absolutely heart broken looking at me like this. "Hy-Hyukkie and I. We-We're frie-friends with benefi-fits." I didn't need to say anything else. Heechul Hyung wrapped me in a tight hug and rocked me back and forth. "Hae..."

 

    "N-No. It's the clo-closest I can be to actually be-being with Hyukjae. I've never sai-said it in a non-friendly way; but I love Hyukjae. I...I want to be with him. He makes me so happy whe-when I'm near him and I just...we kissed Hyung. His lips felt so a-amazing against mine. If I can feel that being friends with benefits; then so be it. I need to be close with Hyu-Hyukkie."

 

    "Donghae. Please don't hurt yourself. I'm so happy you confessed, but it wasn't to me. Let Hyukjae know how you really feel before things escala-"

 

    "Baby Hae!?"

 

     Heechul sends me a small smile before calling out, "He's over here Key." Key runs up to me and attacks me the same way Heechul Hyung did. I can always feel loved and safe around these two. "Have you been crying Donghae?"

 

    "You have no idea, Hyung. I'll tell you later."

 

    "I'll tell him. I want you to talk to Hyukjae when he brings his Monkey up here. Understand?" I nod at his authoritive voice. Quick footsteps could be heard from somewhere. All of a sudden, Hyukjae appears in front of me. "Hae...Why'd you leave like that." He slowly approached me and kneeled in front of me. "You worried me so much." 

 

    "I'm sorry Hyukjae. D-Don't hate me."

 

    "Hate you? That's impossible. Absolutely impossible."

 

     Heechul Hyung and Key Hyung get up and walk to another place, leaving me and Hyukkie alone. "Donghae, what's wrong."

 

     "Nothing."

 

     "You're on the school's rooftop crying your beautiful, innocent heart out. Don't say nothing unless you're absolutely sure nothing is wrong."

 

      "......."

 

      Hyukjae smiles sweetly at me and sits against the wall. He pulls me into his lap and starts my hair. "Donghae. Tell me what's on your mind. I hate seeing you so upset." His fingers felt so relaxing running through my hair. I lay my head on his shoulder and before I know it...tears. He forces me to look at him by holding my chin. "What's wrong?" He asks more sternly. There was still care latched in his voice. Can I really tell him. What will he think? What if he thinks I'm sick for loving my best friend. What if he doesn't want to be friends with me ever again. More tears. I have to stop crying. 

   

     "Is it that personal that you can't tell me but you can tell Heechul Hyung? What did I do?"

 

     "What makes you think y-you did anything?"

 

     "I just know, I don't think when it comes to you. I know you like the back of my hand, Lee Donghae. When you're upset or mad at someone, everyone knows except for that one person. I know you told Heechul because you trust him and Key more than me, right? I won't be upset if you say yes."

 

      I slowly nod my head and he smiles at me. Hyukjae is too much. I don't deserve him anyway even if he did love me. Our eyes meet and they never break apart. "See, I'm not mad. You trust them because they're like mothers. You tell me everything. Even when you're playing around I know when you're being serious or if you're trying to hide something from everyone. So now that Heechul and Key know, I know it's important."

 

     I love you Hyukjae. "I hate you Hyukjae."

 

      Hyukkie chuckles and pulls me in to a tight hug. "Tell me what's really on your mind. I want to hear it."

 

      I love you Hyukjae. I love you so much you annoying monkey. Can you hear this? You read my mind all the other times! Listen to what I'm saying behind my words. "I...I hate you. I hate you so much you annoying monkey. You al-always read my mi-mind. No-No one told you to invade my personal thoughts. You're so mean and I hate you." 

 

      "Anything else?" He asks with a small smile.

 

      I hate you! "I....I lo-love you." Stop making me love you! Don't hurt me! 

 

      "I know you do. Was that so hard to say to me?"

 

      "Ye-Yes. I...I almost died."

 

       He pecked my lips. "I wouldn't want you to die. I want you to stay in my arms forever." As he said this. I smile a little. If he wants to read my mind, I'll read his. I want to know his thoughts. I need to know how he feels about me. "Hyukkie. Wh-What are you feeling?"

 

       "Love. I feel love all around us and only us. Hae, if being friends with benefits bothers you so much then be mine." He takes me off of his lap and stands me up. He kneels on one knee in front of me and takes my hand. "Lee Donghae, I love you." 

 

        "A-Are you se-serious? D-Don't play with my feelings because you know I love you."

 

        "Why would I play with your emotions? It's about time I confessed to you. Lee Donghae, I've loved you since I can even remember. Everytime I saw your beautiful smile, I'd melt a little inside. Your laugh makes me laugh because it's so cute and I know your happy. Days when you're upset make me upset because I don't know what's wrong. When you cry, I want to be there with you all the time. I love you more than I even thought I loved you. Will you be my official boyfriend?" 

 

        My heart started beating rapidly and my whole face felt warm. "It feels like I'm being proposed to without a ring, but yes...I will be your official boyfriend."

 

         He stood up and kissed me passionately. We pulled away and pressed our foreheads together. "I'll get you a ring and we'll be unofficially married no matter what anyone says. Anyways, Heechul Hyung! Did you get all of that?" Get all of what?

 

        "Yes!" Heechul screamed running over to me. "So did Key! That was so beautiful! Key is sending the video to all of his contacts as we speak."

 

        "Video? You recorded that?"

 

        "Of course I did baby Hae." Key says as he walks up to us. "A good confession can never go to waste. Besides, THAT confession has been waited on for forever. We expected you guys to get together atleast by the end of the week, but this is way better. I can't wait until lunch fifth period."

 

        "Well, the bell is about to ring for lunch. Let's go back to class for the last five minutes." Hyukkie says.

 

       "Naah, we'll just go to your class. I want to see my Hannie." 

 

        We started walking to the stairs. Hyukjae laced our fingers together and smiled at me when I looked up at him. "I love you." He said to me as we walked down. I could only giggle and blush at the comments Key Hyung and Heechul Hyung kept saying. They said we were too cute already. 

 

      "Love you too, Hyukjae."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      I BET YOU'RE ALL LIKE. TF JUST HAPPENED. AND I'M ALL LIKE, I HAD TO DO IT BECAUSE THE STORY WASN'T GOING ANYWHERE. FORGIVE MY SKIPPINESS. ATLEAST LUNCH TIME  WILL BE AWESOME! :DDDDDD THE COUNTLESS TEASING HYUKJAE WILL RECIEVE. -SIGH-