Friends With Benefits.

Realizing your feelings

 

Hyukjae POV:

 

Aish~! My day can’t get any ing worse. my day so far. This is why I absolutely despise the first day back to school. Hae decides to accidently say something about me and his Aegyo – which led to me being made fun of for periods one through four. I’m honestly praying that Hae and I have different dance class periods. It would kill and embarrass me if we hav-

 

“Hyukkie~!”

 

 

Donghae jumped on my back and I had no other choice but to piggy back him or else he would fall. He better be lucky we don’t need book bags at this school. “Hi Hyukjae.” He says in my ear. He kisses my cheek and jumps off of my back. “I missed you. This is one of our only classes together.”

 

“I know Fishy. Anyways, do you know where Hankyung Hyung is? I have to clear up an extremely big misunderstanding.”

 

He bit his lip while thinking. That’s a habit he’s always had – and he needs to stop. It does things to me people. THINGS! “I ran past him so that I could jump on you. He should be coming up here any secon- OH~ Hi Hyunggie!”

 

I look over to the stairs and I’m pretty sure my whole face turned red of embarrassment at the sight of Hyung. He had a smirk on his face while walking up to us. Donghae ran over to him and clutched onto his arm, jumping up and down like a little, cute, y, delicious, beautiful, gorgeous kid. As they made their way over to me, I think I was on the verge of passing out. “Hello ert.” Hankyung said to me. Ignoring Donghae’s stare, I turn around and walk into the studio where classes are held. I think I wanted to die. I walked to the back of the studio where the changing rooms were and went to one of the single showers there’s a small fear I have that I might drop the soap. so that I can change into my sweatpants and my tank. As soon as I pulled my shirt over my head, my door opens. “What the fu-!?”

 

“Hyukkie it’s me.”

 

Oh. It’s just Donghae. WAIT! That doesn’t mean he can just walk in here. I have to remain calm. How the can I remain calm when my y bestfriend is watching me undress?!?! Remain calm… “Why are you in here with me?”

 

“Umm.” He fiddles with his thumbs and looks to the floor. “I…I wanted to change in here since everything else is taken and I don’t want to change in public.”

 

Oh god! He’s seriously trying to kill me today. But I guess I can let him in here. Without realizing it, I nod my head. He smiles at me, wraps his arms around my neck, and kisses me. Like, full blown kiss on the lips. I was so dazed I didn’t really recognize what was going on until I heard jeans hit the floor. My eyes widened when I saw Donghae bent over in nothing but boxers. Remain Calm Hyukjae…

 

Remain…Calm. Calm is what I should Remain. Remain Ca-. Oh screw this! I grab Donghae and pin him to the wall. “Wh-What are you do-.”

 

“I’m going to kiss you. We’re going to kiss and we are both going to like it.” With that, I slammed my lips onto his. It felt good. He felt good. He tasted amazing. I closed my eyes when he closed his and wrapped my arms around his waist. This kiss was going to escalate quickly if I didn’t stop; but I just couldn’t find myself stopping in anything I was doing. He wrapped his arms around my neck and moaned. God~ He’s so ing gorgeous.

 

When air became a problem, he pushed on my chest. I took the hint and pulled away from his now swollen lips. For a moment, we just kinda stared at eachother. That was until he pecked my lips one more time. “God. You’re so beautiful.”

 

“D-Don’t say things like that.”

 

“But it’s true. I think I’m going to claim your lips whenever I see you now. Am I allowed to do that?” He nodded cutely and quickly continued getting dressed. I did the same and we walked out together as if nothing happened. Hankyung Hyung was waiting for us in the studio. He had one eyebrow raised. Most likely because he saw Donghae’s completely red face and probably my hard on. It makes it all worse because I’m wearing sweats. Sweats never hide boners.

 

“SO,” Hankyung says when we get infront of him. “What exactly happened back there.”

 

I just sigh and sit on the floor. “Nothing. Nothing at all.”

 

“I believe you for now. However, I have my ways of getting around and you know that.”

 

Well Damn…He’s completely right. Hae will most likely tell Heechul and Key who will tell Hankyung and Jonghyun who will tell Kyuhyun and Sungmin. It’s a chain reaction that never stops. Whenever I do something, everyone knows about it. How that’s even fair? I don’t know. Donghae sits down next to me and leans to my ear. “Are we still friends?”

 

“Of course we are idiot.”

 

His pretty faced seemed to redden even more when I said this. “N-No. I mean, I know we’re still friends; but a-are we more than just that?”

 

Hae’s question caught me pretty off guard. I mean – I don’t want to be in a relationship with him yes I do but I want to kiss him whenever I see him. I didn’t really think about until now. “We can be…friends with benefits.”

 

“Friends with benefits?”

 

I nod and he almost looks a bit hurt. “Okay Hyukkie.” I brush his orange bang out of his face and caress his cheek. “Are you okay Hae?” He smiles and nods; but honestly, who is he trying to fool? We’ve been friends since birth and I can easily tell when something is wrong with my Donghae. I’ll just shrug it off for now; but on our way home I’ll pull him to a park and make out under a tree and talk to him, or just drag him to my room where I’ll do very naughty things to him. Bottom line, I want to find some way to make Hae feel better.

 

As dancing starts, I realise Hae was a bit out of it. Hankyung Hyung noticed it too and asked me about it. To be honest, I don’t know. And it kills me inside that I don’t. I know everything about him…

 

So what on earth is he hiding from me right now?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stupid Hyukjae. What do you think he's hiding from you? You just like...friend zoned our little Donghae and now he's sad. You better do naughty things to him in your room talk it out with him or else he'll be very sad for a long time. We wouldn't want that now would we?