Hurt

Reality of dating Mr GD

Confirmation once again that Jiyong was a jerk, a jerk who recommends his girlfriend goes out with another guy! Who doesn’t show the slightest hint of jealousy, Bom was really irritated now not only was he caught publically dating, a model no less which should be a crime in itself she is stunning! He was also unconcerned at the prospect of  his current girlfriend dating someone else. She was so confused and in despair her many years of watching drama had shown her that if someone really liked (hopefully loves) you they should get jealous! For god’s sake why wasn’t he jealous? Was this the confirmation that he no longer wanted her, maybe he really is in a relationship with this model? This saddening but not as much as her next thought “maybe he never really liked me in the first place”, she couldn’t stomach this their many happy members together being worthless, nothing more than a pass of time for him. She considered whether this was even possible, how could members that were so precious, so irreplaceable represent nothing for him. The uncertainty within her was growing, at the beginning she was willing to have him explain, deny and make fun out of the media hype of two friends enjoying a meal together. In the process of one day she had gone from blindly trusting him to questioning the whole foundation of their relationship.  She needed a release from this bitter resentment and doubt.

Drastic action was needed she couldn’t test his feelings anymore she was to scared of being hurt further. She decided that maybe following your heart wasn’t the best when the relationship was becoming this destructive, there were other options available. Options that were funny, loyal, smart and all around guy, Seung Gi was the nations ideal husband and son in law, it didn’t make sense turning him down, well not if you were single that is. Se7en had implied earlier in the day that he was crazy about her; she could relate she felt exactly the same way about G Dragon. In the ideal universe it would be G Dragon that felt this crazy about her then that way her feelings would be reciprocated, clearly though he didn’t, why else would he tell her himself to date Seung Gi. She still couldn’t get over the fact he had said that! Gradually more determined she decided to go on a date with Seung Gi.

The recording she still on-going luckily they were recording an instrumental cover of Lonely in which G Dragon would feature. A song about being lonely whist in a relationship that sounded familiar, no song would be more relevant to this situation than this she did feel lonely despite him being right in front of her only an arm’s reach away. As this recording was important and she couldn’t risk disrupting 2ne1 schedule she held in her big announcement. Whilst Dara had been in the booth recording her part Bom had contacted Se7en asking for Seung Gi number, of course he happily obliged thankful he would no longer need to be pestered by Seung Gi. Se7en of course agreed that Bom was beautiful beyond belief, an “Angle” to be precise and her voice! Was definitely out of this world and yes it was amazing how she was all of this whilst still funny and cute at the same time, Se7en was just fed up of hearing it a million times!! It was a relief to give her the number.  Worried that she would change her mind she did not hesitate in sending Seung Gi a text to which he immediately replied. He was so keen that he asked her out straight away and Bom accepted, judging from his next text he was more than happy. It was nice for a change being the one that is cared for.

Aware of the time and effort being put in the recording she decided to put her personal feelings aside and not announce that she had accepted to go on a date with Seung Gi, although the temptation to rub it in G Dragons face was great, she resisted, as much as she wanted to tell him it felt that if she were to announce it her relationship with GD would be over. She was still unprepared to deal with this the thought of not calling him “hers” was too painful to imagine, she didn’t want to hurt him either though by cheating on him. Although, she now felt certain he did not care about her, she was still hoping somewhere deep inside he would care if she cheated.  There was still a lot left to be resolved but she had no energy to deal with it now, all she wanted was to forget about today and G Dragon and take a nice warm bath, it looked like this wasn’t an option for a few hours yet. Time was moving both painfully slow and overwhelmingly fast. In one sense she wanted today to be over with, she could stand the tense any longer, the growing frustration it had all been too much. At the same time she wanted things to move slower, she wanted to stay close to him longer, she knew that once she left this recording studio she would have to tell him that they are over, that she is dating someone else.  There was too much overspill of emotion she thought it was better to focus on work.

The phone was on vibrate, this should have been Bom’s first clue. It was now her turn to leave the room and enter the recording studio, with its glass windows looking out into the room directly facing the people sitting on the table she could no longer ignore G Dragon’s gaze. She entered the room ready to sing, she knew the words of by heart, tonight her heart really felt these lyrics, she was doing well she had managed to focus on a spot that wasn’t Jiyong overpowering eyes, although she did keep sneaking a look at him. All was well until the last part “baby I’m so lonely” she was starting to feel tears streaming gently down her eyes, these are the words she wanted to tell him, she was lonely in the relationship but she would be even more lonely without him. She started regretting her decision she wanted to cancel her date. 

Reacting to her now streaming tears Teddy told Bom to “take a break and answer your damn phone! Who keeps texting you so much…do you possibly have a secrete boyfriend?” he joked. Dara also curious as to was texting her so often decided to be naughty and read her friends messages. The was a big squeal of excitement everyone turned to look at the source, Dara whilst holding Bom’s phone shouted out “you have a date with Seung Gi!!!” the fan girl inside her could not contain herself. Immediately the whole room stared at Bom interrogating her, all curious. That is except for one person who looked at her not saying anything, this silence screamed louder than any words/sound she had ever heard, just staring at her in hurt and disappointment. She wanted to turn away, leave the room anything so she could avoid his face, it was impossible she couldn’t look away.