The Masked Guy

THE MASKED GUY, L and KIM MYUNGSOO
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 “I heard they are at an abandoned warehouse near the boundary to the 4th district.” Kyung informed Zico who is going in circles in fear for Hana.


 

Zico looked at him. “Let’s go.” He called Kyung and rode their bikes off to the abandoned warehouse.


 

“Don’t wait, Minhyuk. They won’t appear.” Hana told B-Bomb. She has been trying to convice him to stop all these tricks now because she knows they aren’t helping at all.


 

B-bomb looked at her and shrugged as he heard a sound of an engine. “Who told you?” He asked standing up to prepare himself for the visitor.


 

Hana opened her eyes and waited for the visitors to enter. *Masked guy?* She thought, somehow hopeful that she will see her savior.


 

“Jiho?” Her eyes widened as she saw a very mad Zico entering the warehouse glaring at B-Bomb. Behind him was Kyung.


 

Zico punched B-Bomb right on the nose. “Where is Hana?” HE scowled holding B-bomb’s collar.


 

B-Bomb smirked wiping the blood on his nose. “Don’t be too angry, Zico.” He spoke. “She’s sitting pretty.” He said motioning at Hana’s direction.


 

Zico immediately looked at Hana and sighed. He let go of B-Bomb and ran towards you leaving Kyung glaring at s.


 

“Hana!” Zico yelled as he went to her. He scrutinized Hana’s body looking for bruises. HE sighed in relief. “Thank God you’re alright!” He said hugging Hana tightly.


 

Hana stared at Zico’s reaction. He looked really worried and that’s making her soften. “You

didn’t tell me you are a gangster.” She spat.


 

Zico chuckled. “Does that even matter at this point in time?” He asked back. “Why did you let them kidnap you?!” He asked hysterical.


 

Hana frowned. “You shouldn’t have come. I don’t like Mom to worry for you.” She said. “And how could I not let them kidnap me? I am just a girl as compared to 5 gangsters.” She continued.


 

Zico looked at Hana. “I don’t like her worrying for you as well!” He beamed. “Damn. Do you know how worried I was?” He asked making Hana feel worse.


 

Zico looked at her and caressed her face. “Thank God, Minhyuk hyung didn’t do anything to you. Or else.” He grudgingly said.


 

Hana nodded as he looked at how worried Zico was. “Sorry.” She apologized.


 


 

“HANAAAAA!!!!!”


 

The door shot open and it revealed seven familiar handsome men. Hana and Zico turned to see who just arrived.


 

Hana’s eyes widened as she saw L running towards her.


 

L was shocked to see Zico. “Why are you here?” HE asked him rudely.


 

Zico scoffed. “I am Zico, the leader of Block B. That’s why.” He replied making L shocked. “YOU! What are you doing here?” He asked back.


 

“I am Infinite’s L.” L replied with confidence making Zico’s eyes widen.


 

“WHAT?!!!!” Hana and Zico chorused.


 

L looked at Hana and scrutinized her body. “Are you hurt?” He asked worriedly as his eyes scanned Hana.


 

Hana was shocked to see L today. She didn’t expect to see him. She didn’t expect that he was a gangster.


 

But then again, her heart raced really fast as she stared at L’s face. Damn, this man with the most perfect face is a gangster? And not to mention that he came all through out to save her? Hana is sure a lucky girl.


 

Zico saw how Hana looked at L. It was different from the way she looked at him. There was love. There were sparks in her eyes.


 

There he knew that he lost.

Please log in to read the full chapter