Black Van

THE MASKED GUY, L and KIM MYUNGSOO
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Hana was frozen on her spot as L kissed him. She could feel that she is blushing and she knows that L could see it as well.

Who wouldn’t when a boy kisses you randomly saying that it was a sorry kiss? Wait. Is that a new trend? When you do something bad, you kiss for apology?

L broke off from the kiss and caressed Hana’s face. “Go sleep now.” He said smiling, making Hana’s stomach feel the squirm of butterflies inside her.

Hana stared at his handsome face without even blinking.

L stared back. “Wait. Is that your first kiss?” He asked her making Hana flinch. He chuckled. “Sorry for taking your first kiss.” He said as he leaned and pecked her lips again. “Done. Now I am forgiven?” He asked.

Hana looked at him in disbelief. Her hands flew to her lips. “That’s…” She couldn’t even continue.

“Hana?” Mr. Lee suddenly came out of nowhere.

Hana was now brought to her senses. “D-dad!” She stuttered as she looked at her dad.

Mr. Lee looked at L and L bowed politely. “You are?” He asked.

L smiled. “I am Kim Myungsoo, Hana’s friend, sir.” He introduced. “I just happen to drop her by since my house is just around the corner.” He added.

Mr. Lee nodded. “Oh, is that so?” He asked. L nodded. “Then, why don’t you come inside first?” He offered.

Hana looked at L waiting for his answer.

“Thank you sir. But I have to go.” L replied. “Have to do something at home.” He added.

Mr. Lee nodded in understanding. “Arasseo. Thank you for walkng my Hana home, Myungsoo.” HE said as he wrapped his arm around Hana.

L nodded and smiled. “No problem sir.” He replied. “I’ll be going now.” He bowed. “Nice meeting you, Mr. Lee.” Then he turned to you. “Bye, Hana. See you tomorrow.” He waved as he turned to go.

Mr. Lee looked at Hana. “Tomorrow? But tomorrow is Saturday. Do you have classes?” He asked.

Hana swallowed not knowing dates already. “Oh. Maybe he just forgot that tomorrow is Saturday.” She replied. “Come on, Dad. Let’s get inside.” She said as she pulled her dad inside the house.

 

 

 

 

That night, Hana was tossing and turning on her bed. She couldn’t sleep as she was thinking about L all along.

“Did he really kiss me… twice?” She mumbled as she touched her lips and imagined the feeling of L’s lips pressing onto hers.

Why does it feel like heaven?

Her heart was thumping really fast and she doesn’t know how to stop it. *This now happens often when I am with L. Why?!!!! I only experience this when I see the Masked Guy.* She thought as she held her racing chest. *It can’t be…* She couldn’t even continue.

Because just like that, Hana knew that she fell for Kim Myungsoo.

 

 

 

 

<
Please log in to read the full chapter