His Past

THE MASKED GUY, L and KIM MYUNGSOO
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Hana walked Jina to their home that day. Jina was literally breaking down at Zico's resentment to her. Hana doesn't actually know what to do to comfort her. She doesn't know the words to say.

"Whatever it is, mom, it's all going to be fine. He would love you and forgive you." Hana tried to cheer her up. But it just isn't helping. Jina is like, closed minded about this thing.

Jina smiled weakly, half-heartedly. She appreciates Hana's concern but what Hana is saying is a bit hard to believe. *after all the things I've done, he would never forgive me.* She thought as she nodded at Hana and went inside her room.

Hana is just dumbfounded. She doesn't know how it felt so she doesn't know how to comfort Jina. There's nothing she could do but to sigh hard.

 

 

"What happened there, Hyung?" P.O. Asked. He is pertaining to the incident in Hongdae.

Zico just stopped. As much as he wants to, he doesn't like to hear any word about that incident with Jina. He looked at P.O. with piercing eyes. "Not a word about this, Maknae. Or else." He warned.

P.O. just nodded. He knows that when Zico is mad, he is reeeaaaallllyyyyy mad. So, better not fight with an angry Zico.

And there it was. Block B never mentioned about thy incident to Zico again. They wouldn't want to get kicked out. They have to side and comply to Zico.

Zico was staring at a blank space. He doesn't even know why he is feeling this mad against his mother. He resents her so much. There's no doubt in that. But he, he just couldn't get himself to forget about the mother who abandoned him.

"She abandoned me." He muttered as he clenched his fist tight. "She didn't care about me." He continued. "She is one horrible person." He added as he slammed the door. He punched it and it left a mark on it.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter