Chapter 4

My Handsome Brother and His Friends

Jonghwan opened the door and gestured you to go in. You obeyed and your jaws dropped. The room was big. There were two beds, one was blue and the other was green. The blue one was messy and the green one was clean.

"Oppa, whose bed was that?" You asked as you pointed at the blue, messy one. Jonghwan glanced at it before chuckling.

"Oh, that's-" 

The door burst open. Both you and Jonghwan glanced at the door. Rokhyun entered the room. He stopped halfway and stared at you. You tried to tell what he was thinking but his eyes showed nothing. 

"What you staring at?" He asked, coldly.

"Probably a ghost." You replied.

"Sure. A handsome ghost." He smirked.

"What are you doing in here?" You asked. Rokhyun stared at Jonghwan before staring at you.

"This is my room." He replied.

"No. It isn't. This is Oppa's room." He tilted his head to the side as his eyes stared at you before it landed on Jonghwan then back to you.

"Oh really." He glanced at Jonghwan. "You didn't tell her?"

"Was about to but you came in." Jonghwan replied with a smile. Rokhyun rolled his eyes. You raise an eyebrow at them.

"Tell me about what?" You asked.

Rokhyun and Jonghwan stared at each other before their eyes landed on you. Rokhyun stared at you for a few more seconds before smirking.

"That me and Jonghwan are roommates." He answered and your jaws dropped.

"Yep, Jihye. My roommate is Rokhyun hyung." Jonghwan answered as he saw you staring at him with a I-don't-believe-him face.

"So who's owns the blue bed?" You asked again.

Jonghwan and Rokhyun stared at each other before staring at you.

"Mines." Rokhyun answered. 

You stared at him before glancing at his bed then back to him. Just then, you burst out laughing. Rokhyun glanced at Jonghwan, wondering what you're laughing about, but Jonghwan just shrugged.

"Yah, what are you laughing about?" He asked you. You calmed yourself down a bit before replying.

"You." 

"What about me?"

"You and your bed."

"What's wrong about me and my bed?"

"You don't even clean your own bed."

"So?"

"What kind of a guy are you, you lazy jerk."

"What did you just called me?"

"You lazy jerk. You don't even clean your bed. Man, what kind of a guy are you. Even my Oppa can clean his bed."

"It's up to me if I want to or not. Not yours."

"Oh well." You stopped laughing.

"Oppa, where will I be sleeping tonight?"

"In this room." Jonghwan answered. Both yours and Rokhyun's eyes widened.

"WHAT?!" You both shouted in unison.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hahaha more moments. Enjoy~!!!!!!! XD