Chapter 7

My Handsome Brother and His Friends

You stomped out of the room. All the five members all stared at you. They thought you fought with Rokhyun again. You headed towards the door and stopped there. You turned around and face everyone. They all flinched. Your stare got a bit softer and you calmed down a bit. Rokhyun entered the room and stopped when everyone's eyes were on him.

"Aish! Can't you all just stop staring at me?" He groaned in frustration.

"Well, mister. Maybe they see something interesting in you." You replied.

"Like how you're interested in me too?" He smirked.

"Tsk." You made a face.

"Like I'm interested in you."

"Oh really?" He asked.

All five members gulped as Jonghwan entered the room but Rokhyun was blocking the doorway. He glanced at you and him before sighing.

"Jihye, aren't you going sightseeing?" He asked.

"Nah, I don't want to with a jerk like him." You avoided Rokhyun. 

He glared at you.

"Like I want to go with you." He mumbled.

"Aish. Okay, guys stop it." Jonghwan said.

"You tell this Shortie to." Rokhyun said.

"Hyung." Jonghwan said.

The door opened behind you. You stared at the manager. He stared at you too.

"Can someone tell me who she is?" He asked, still staring at you.

"She's Jo Jihye, my little sister." Jonghwan answered.

"What's she doing here?" He asked.

"She's coming to live with us due to family problems." Jonghwan explained.

"What problems?" He asked.

Jonghwan looked down as the other members stared at you and him with curiosity. You got annoyed.

"Why are you so curious about our family problems? it should be private, right?" You asked.

"I guess." He shrugged.

"What are you doing here?" Rokhyun asked.

"Calling you guys to go practice." The manager answered.

"What about me?" You asked.

"Well...I guess you can come." He said.

"You sure?" You asked, trying to confirm it.

"If he said yes, then it is a yes." Rokhyun replied for him.

You glared at him as he went into the room. Jonghwan shook his head.

"Come on, Jihye. Get changed." 

You nodded and followed him into the room. Everyone also went into their room to change. When you entered the room, Rokhyun was wearing a tank top with black short pants. He was holding a light blue jacket before he spotted you. You were just staring at him.

"Stop checking me out and just change." He smirked.

You came back to reality and scowled at him. Rokhyun smirked before putting his jacket on. Jonghwan changed into a white t-shirt with black pants. You changed into a pink t-shirt and blue skinny jeans. You all entered a van and drove off.

All of you entered a building. It was a dance room. 

"Woah." You said.

"I know, right?" Hyukjin asked.

"Yeah." You nodded in agreement.

"Okay boys put these on." The manager said as he handed them some white papers with their names on it.

They all put it on and walked on the dance floor. You were confused.

"What are they doing up there?" You asked the manager.

"Oh, they're just filming the dance version to their song called Bad Boy." He replied as he talked to the cameraman, who was setting up the camera.

"Why do they have to wear those?" You asked pointing to the name tags.

"Those are name tags. They have to wear them so the viewers will know who they are." He replied in annoyance.

You mouthed an 'O'. The cameraman inserted a cd into the player. You turned your head and watch them. Actually you were watching Rokhyun. This is the whole performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_ZQc0RhGcg

You don't know why but you couldn't take your eyes off of him. You never knew he has such great voice. After the performance was over, the manager clapped happily.

"Good job, boys. You're free to go back to the dorms." He said.

Everyone took off the nametags and headed for the van and so did you. Soon, you guys arrived at the dorm. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lame chappie. Sorry. Hope ya guys enjoy! XD

Peace. ^^