Chapter 3

My Handsome Brother and His Friends

You stared at the six guys in front of you as they stared back at you. Two members were sitting down on the couch, the other two were standing, the tallest one sitting on a chair, and Rokhyun was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Are you really Jonghwan's younger sister?" One guy asked you. You nodded.

"Guys, don't stare at her like that. She's going to get uncomfortable."

"Uncomfortable, my head." Rokhyun scoffed.

"Hyung." Jonghwan said as he glared at him.

Rokhyun rolled his eyes and pushed himself off the wall. He stared at you before dropping himself on the couch and the TV with the remote. One guy that was sitting on the couch got up and walked towards you with a smile.

"Hello, I'm Seo Minwoo. The leader of 100%. Nice to meet you uh..." He rose an eyebrow. You notice the message.

"Oh! Jo Jihye." Both of you smiled at each other.

"Here. I'll introduce everyone to you." He points to the other guy sitting on the couch.

"He is Kim Chanyong, our rapper." He points to the guys standing next to each other.

"That is Woo Changbum, our other rapper and Jang Hyukjin, our other vocalist." He points to the tallest guy sitting on the chair.

"This is Lee Sanghun, our maknae." He, then, point at Rokhyun.

"This is Kim Rokhyun, our main vocalist." Minwoo moves a bit closer to your ear.

"Also, the most arrogant one." He whispered and you giggled.

"Hyung, I heard that." Rokhyun said as he turned around with a pissed-off face. He spotted you giggling.

"What are you laughing about, Shorty?" You stopped giggling and glared at him.

"What did you just called me?" You asked.

"You're deaf now, Shorty? Jonghwan, why won't you take your little sister to the doctor so she can have her ears checked. So whenever I talk to her, she'll hear me." Rokhyun said with no emotion. Your jaws dropped.

"Why won't you go to the dentist and wash that bad mouth of yours, you jerk." You snapped back. Both you and Rokhyun glared at each other. Before he could say a word, Jonghwan broke in.

"Okay. Okay. Stop it both of you. Come on, Jihye. I'll bring you to your room." Jonghwan grabbed your wrist and dragged you to his room. As you were being dragged, you and Rokhyun were glaring at each other. 

Once, you were gone, Rokhyun turned around and continued to watch TV until he felt as if he was being watched. He looked up to see 10 pairs of eyes on him.

"What?" He asked.

"Just her first day and you two are already fighting. Wow. That is something." Minwoo laughed. Rokhyun glared at him.

"So?"

"Hyung, I've never seen you fight with a girl before." Hyukjin added as he and Changbum laughed together. Rokhyun Got pissed as he grabbed a pillow next to him and threw it at Hyukjin and Changbum.

"Ow~!" Both shouted. Rokhyun shrugged as he got up and shut off the TV with the remote.

"I'm going inside my room. Being out here with you guys is really annoying." He said before walking out.

"Uh oh." Sanghun said.

"What's wrong, Sanghun?" Chanyong asked.

"Jonghwan and Rokhyun are roommates." Changbum replied for Sanghun.

Everyone shook their head.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger!!!! XD