Chapter 2

My Handsome Brother and His Friends

You stepped out of the bus and looked at the new neighborhood. You looked at the envelope your mother gave you that had the money in it. An address was written on it. You knew your mother's handwriting so you searched for the address. You found it and entered the building. You walked up to the lady.

"Um. I would like to see Jo Jonghwan." You told her. She stared at you for a moment.

"What for?" Her voice was firm.

"Uh..."

"You're a sasaeng fan, aren't you?" She said with no emotion.

"No. I'm not. Honest. Just tell him his little sister wants to see him." The lady scoffed.

"Little sister. He does have a little sister but if you are the one then prove it." She crossed her arms.

"Well, I uh..."

"Out."

"But-"

"Out!"

You sighed as you head towards the exit slowly. You remembered something. You stopped walking and took out your phone. You scrolled down your contact list and click on Jonghwan's name and put the phone next to your ear.

"Yoboseyo."

"Oppa, this is me, Jihye."

"Oh! Jihye, where are you?"

"In the building but I kind of have a problem getting to you because the lady in the front uh..." You said as you glanced at the lady as she was glaring at you.

"Jihye, wait there. I'll go down and get you." You nodded.

"Yah, Jonghwan. Where are you going?" You heard a guy asked through the phone.

"Get my little sister downstairs." You heard Jonghwan answered.

"Your little sister is here? Wow. That sure is something." You heard the other guy said again. His words caused you to pout.

"Hyung!" Jonghwan yelled.

"Whatever." The other guy said.

"Jihye, ignore Rokhyun hyung. He's like that." You nodded.

"Okay, hurry."

With that, both of you hung up your phones. A few minutes later, Jonghwan came down stairs. You waved at him and he came towards you.

"Jihye, you okay?"

You nodded. He held your hand and walked towards the lady at the desk. She looked up.

"Jonghwan, who is she?" She asked as she glared at you.

"This is my little sister, Jo Jihye." Jonghwan replied. The lady nodded before smiling at you. You were taken aback. Then you smiled at her.

"Sorry. There are too much sasaeng fans that tried to get in by lying." You shook your head.

"No. It isn't your fault. You're just protecting the idols." You giggled.

"Your little sister is cute." She smiled. You giggled again. Jonghwan lead you upstairs to a room. He knocked the door. Someone opened the door.

"Finally, you-" The man stopped and stared at you. 

"Who are you?" He asked you with a threatening voice. You gulped.

"Hyung, why are trying to scare her for?" Jonghwan asked.

"Oh! She's your girlfriend, huh?" He asked as he stared at you.

You stared at him in disbelief. 

'I'm not his girlfriend! I'm his sister!' You thought.

"Rokhyun hyung, she's not my girlfriend! She's my little sister!" Jonghwan shouted.

Rokhyun didn't flinched but looked at you from head to toe before smirking. He opened the door more wider and glanced at you one last time before leaving. You stared at Jonghwan.

"Was this the guy who you were talking to through the phone?" You asked. He nodded.

"Sorry. Rokhyun hyung is like that."

"Yeah. More like a jerk."

Jonghwan laughed before leading you in the room and shut the door.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Did you have fun meeting Rokhyun? Well, I do. Hope you do too. Bye. XD