chapter12: My Heart starts to ache

cracking out of the shell

Ji Yong left when earthquake's stable but June left nervous & awake that night not bcoz she worried abt 2nd attack of earthquake but bcoz their physical contact. Never in her life...she been that close to a man...especially a man she secretly in love since 1st sight...she tossed & the bed playing possible dramas she & Ji Yong could encounter in her lil head...even making her breathing hard!

 

CL: waz's wrong with ur PANDA eyes? don't u sleep? bcoz of the earthquake? i was @ the convienient store, my part-time job. thanks to that i can go home early last night!

June: aww...i wanna take a nap! i wish today is juz the weekend...

BOM: HEY! mind if i join u two? hee hee my car was sent to workshop coz a flower pot fell right down to bonnet leaving an impression! my dad said he ll get it fixed asap!

CL: blah...blah...blah!

June's being dragged by CL & BOM to school. but as soon as she spots Ji Yong's presence @ school gate, her eyes sparkle with love. She is madly in love with this fine man she bearly knows...

Ji Yong: BOM hi! sleep well last night?

BOM: (turn her head the other way...intentionally ignoring Ji Yong)

Ji Yong: (make a grin then smile till his porcelain teeth shows) trying to ignore me?! As u wish, ma'am!! Hi there, June! (now aware of June's presence)

June: (feeling sad on the confirmation of Ji Yong's crush on BOM but try to fake a smile @ her best) Mo..Morn...Morning! Ji Yong shi...

 

in her lil head, she's playing a song by Taylor Swift, ie, TEARDROPS ON MY GUITAR

she got everything that i ve to live without

he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar

the only one that never meant to break my heart

he's the song on the car

i kept singing don't know why i do...

Drew looks @ me...i fake a smile so he won't see...